Top Posters In This Topic

• pillirevanth

• Srimantudu

• princeofheaven

• Quickgun_murugan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, pillirevanth said:

Ikkada twist entante desis evaru late raaru.. only 5 desis.. americans are 20..

They only come late..

too much ga 10.30 ki vastaru while manager comes at 8..

nammable ga ledu 

8 minutes ago, pillirevanth said:

They only come late..

We in generic. Usual ga thellollu punctual untaru, mana la relaxed mode la kakunda.

13 minutes ago, pillirevanth said:

Team,

I’m not going to sugar coat this.  I have concerns about productivity of the development teams.  There are a number of personnel issues that I have noticed but instead of singling anyone out I reached out to Modis to give Glenn the opportunity to talk to you to get these items rectified.  Unfortunately, we still have some issues.  So I just want to outline exactly what I expect from everyone on the team. 

·         All personnel must be in the office by 9am.  If you are going to be late, you must let your immediate supervisor know.

·         All must work 8 hours a day.

·         No more than two 10 minute breaks a day.

·         Working from home will not be allowed unless pre-approved by your manager.

We have some very large deliverables in the works and our capacity is not where the business needs it to be.  I’m not expecting “all coding all the time” but have seen many opportunities with late arrivals/early departures/extended breaks and lunches where I’m sure we could get some additional story points done.  I’ve been trying very hard to manage the business’s expectations and workload and I think that things have greatly improved as far as relieving pressure on the team but I think thing might have swung a bit too far the other way.  So we, as a team, need to refocus more on the work so we can get these projects done.  Failure to meeting these basic requirements will result in additional actions and I don’t think anyone wants that to happen – especially me.

Also, I have been asked to explore moving maintenance for our applications to an outside vendor which will allow us to expand the team at a moment’s notice.  And to be clear, the teams here (especially contract resources) should only be working on new projects.  I still feel strongly about keeping the in-house development in-house for the value that it adds to the business but if the perception is that we aren’t getting the work done, that position becomes hard to defend.  I do not want to lose any developers but if we cannot get the production we need out of our in-house resources, I will be forced to adjust.

outside vendor will mostly be a WITCH company...

13 minutes ago, pillirevanth said:

They only come late..

maa aapiece lo 7:30 ki ochi 3:30 ki ellipotharu.. nenu 8:15 to 4:15 or 4:30 chesta...

Tour of duty ani antaru.. pani cheyyakunna sare time ki ochellali anedi sidhantham...

14 minutes ago, pillirevanth said:

They only come late..

@pillirevanth mari 10:30 ki ochi eppudu veltharu? 6:30 kaa?? 10:30 ante maree late kada man... atleast 9:30 is okay..