GST valla common man ki

nuzvid_mamidikaya

BJP raavaali.. TN lo vaalla leaders pichi kukkalla 3 language formula ki vattasu palakali.

evado okkadu public lo cheppu debba thinaali. mostly H Raja nay adhi.

lol.

notiki vachinattu, evadini padithey vaadini anti-national antunnadayya vaadu. 

ikkademo oka Hyderabadi kooda vaadi laagey maatladthunnadu, pragmatism aney peru tho.

he thinks TN should agree for a deal because its their fate, and he thinks its an argument, not an insult.

why are Indians such assholes?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• reality

• kiraak_poradu

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway, time ayyindi. 

GST gurinchi kadha topic.

GST will fcuk up India's tax revenues for the first two years. There will be lots of compliance issues, and tax collection won't be upto the mark in the first 2-3yrs. In the long run, GST will improve India's tax collection.

common man won't have much difference, because GST rates are almost at par with rates they were paying earlier.

----

at the basic level, is GST an evil idea. yes it is. It is designed by the devils itself.

Just now, lazybugger said:

anyway, time ayyindi. 

GST gurinchi kadha topic.

GST will fcuk up India's tax revenues for the first two years. There will be lots of compliance issues, and tax collection won't be upto the mark in the first 2-3yrs. In the long run, GST will improve India's tax collection.

common man won't have much difference, because GST rates are almost at par with rates they were paying earlier.

----

at the basic level, is GST an evil idea. yes it is. It is designed by the devils itself.

nenu chepindi ade kada...GST valla tax system simplify avutadi..unfified tax regime is the need of the hour..yeah, intially states ki compensate cheyadam koncham kastam aitadi...but lagging states ki idoka oppurtunity to improve their finances and excess states ki loss...but 4-6 years time padtadi to settle the dust ..

anthe thappa peddaga difference emi vundadu...faster and seamless transport of goods is one big positive things to happen..octroi was the shittiest tax India ever had..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

nenu chepindi ade kada...GST valla tax system simplify avutadi..unfified tax regime is the need of the hour..yeah, intially states ki compensate cheyadam koncham kastam aitadi...but lagging states ki idoka oppurtunity to improve their finances and excess states ki loss...but 4-6 years time padtadi to settle the dust ..

anthe thappa peddaga difference emi vundadu...faster and seamless transport of goods is one big positive things to happen..octroi was the shittiest tax India ever had..

unified tax regime is the need for those who want to be India's vassal state. Not for us.

I already said fcuk India. guys like you prove that I'm right in saying it.

If you had the least bit of curiousity, we could have discussed about GST alternatives, that addresses the current problem with VAT. not that it makes any difference, but its absolutely disgraceful that you chose to keep attacking and mocking TN's predicament w.r.t GST.

and then claiming that you were only speaking the truth. what a humongous asshole you are, man.

you are so eager to prove your thopness, like everybody else in this db. not discuss the point.

you are a perfect fit for this ridiculous db.

drown in your indianness. Hope it smells sweet.

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

unified tax regime is the need for those who want to be India's vassal state. Not for us.

I already said fcuk India. guys like you prove that I'm right in saying it.

If you had the least bit of curiousity, we could have discussed about GST alternatives, that addresses the current problem with VAT. not that it makes any difference, but its absolutely disgraceful that you chose to keep attacking and mocking TN's predicament w.r.t GST.

and then claiming that you were only speaking the truth. what a humongous asshole you are, man.

celebrate the spirit of tamil unitedness as long as you are unite..attarvata pedaga chance radu..

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

describing your own twisted version of reality and claiming it as non-negotiable is not 'truth'.

it is both ways setu...

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you are so eager to prove your thopness, like everybody else in this db. not discuss the point.

you are a perfect fit for this ridiculous db.

drown in your indianness. Hope it smells sweet.

tamilness itself is getting drowned by each day and reaching out to delhi so that someone can loan theym out of the troublem water...

I hope tamilians are okay with north smell..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

celebrate the spirit of tamil unitedness as long as you are unite..attarvata pedaga chance radu..

thanks for demonstration of yet another of your pointless assholery.

tamilness itself is getting drowned by each day and reaching out to delhi so that someone can loan theym out of the troublem water...

I hope tamilians are okay with north smell..

lol. says the citizen of a piss poor country. fcuking loser country. lol.

atleast Tamils are trying to get away from that mess. unlike you guys. 

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

thanks for demonstration of yet another of your pointless assholery.

pointless assholery is yours who refuse to believe the facts and reality..and still want to believe in tamil unitednedd blindly..

aipoindi vaya...LTTE ni lepesinapude sagam united debba tinnadi...inko sagam migilindi...repo mapo meeru chese lolli ki adi kuda potadi..

apudu migiledi...long long ago, once upon a time, there was a land which was known for its unity until the same unity bough the entire state down and split into two ane stories chepukuntaru

pointless assholery is yours who refuse to believe the facts and reality..and still want to believe in tamil unitednedd blindly..

aipoindi vaya...LTTE ni lepesinapude sagam united debba tinnadi...inko sagam migilindi...repo mapo meeru chese lolli ki adi kuda potadi..

apudu migiledi...long long ago, once upon a time, there was a land which was known for its unity until the same unity bough the entire state down and split into two ane stories chepukuntaru

what 'facts' and 'reality' are you talking of? I just see your pressing need to have the final word on this. just to prove you are thop. I'll gladly admit you are thop and you won, ofcourse.

you know why I'm still arguing? I want to understand where you come from. from where does this need for pooh poohing other people's concern about a particular policy or idea come from.?

Is it just your need to prove your superiority? or do you really believe the bullshit you spew here about india this, that. blah blah..

India is a failed state man. fcuking pathetic country. even you agree. that's why you live outside of it. and you want people who live in india to stop negotiating for a better deal, because its their 'reality'? 

either you are an asshole, or you hate Tamils or you are a blind bhakt.

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

nah, I'm awesome. I gave up my Indian citizenship when I was 17. 

I still had some emotional connect to india, until about 2yrs ago. Now I think its just something TN needs to fight and wean away from.

whether it'll be achieved by united Tamils or by telugus, marathis, mallus who love chennai, it'll happen one day.