GST valla common man ki

nuzvid_mamidikaya

3 hours ago, lazybugger said:

states residents already pay income taxes to the central govt. and a host of other taxes. Its the cost of being in a union. 

They don't have to wait for other states to catch up to them.

Exactly...and I completely agree with it. Fcuk Bodi saala for indoctrinating stupid theory of centralized growth...

In addition, I still stick to my opinion that the same goes with the reservation system, which is not at all working as intended and so should be abolished.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• reality

• kiraak_poradu

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, reality said:

Exactly...and I completely agree with it. Fcuk Bodi saala for indoctrinating stupid theory of centralized growth...

In addition, I still stick to my opinion that the same goes with the reservation system, which is not at all working as intended and so should be abolished.

like i said, two totally different things. reservation in fact is working exactly as intended. but its purview is too narrow.

Just now, lazybugger said:

what 'facts' and 'reality' are you talking of? I just see your pressing need to have the final word on this. just to prove you are thop. I'll gladly admit you are thop and you won, ofcourse.

you know why I'm still arguing? I want to understand where you come from. from where does this need for pooh poohing other people's concern about a particular policy or idea come from.?

Is it just your need to prove your superiority? or do you really believe the bullshit you spew here about india this, that. blah blah..

India is a failed state man. fcuking pathetic country. even you agree. that's why you live outside of it. and you want people who live in india to stop negotiating for a better deal, because its their 'reality'? 

either you are an asshole, or you hate Tamils or you are a blind bhakt.

its too early to say India is a failed state...its barely 70 years of self rule..

inko century padtadoi to come to an conclusion on this..

I live outside of India..so, ? This is not the only time I'm living out of India,,in fact it happened at least 20 times in the last 20 years that I was out of India...so how does that make a difference ? I'm a global Indian..i will keep on moving from one place to another...

I'm not an asshole..neither I hate Tamils..nor I'm a bhakth...

19 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

pointless assholery is yours who refuse to believe the facts and reality..and still want to believe in tamil unitednedd blindly..

aipoindi vaya...LTTE ni lepesinapude sagam united debba tinnadi...inko sagam migilindi...repo mapo meeru chese lolli ki adi kuda potadi..

apudu migiledi...long long ago, once upon a time, there was a land which was known for its unity until the same unity bough the entire state down and split into two ane stories chepukuntaru

Its not Tamil unitedness that I believe. I believe that india is an asshole country that doesn't deserve TN.

In fact, it doesn't deserve any of the states affiliated to it. but TN will show the way first.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

its too early to say India is a failed state...its barely 70 years of self rule..

inko century padtadoi to come to an conclusion on this..

I live outside of India..so, ? This is not the only time I'm living out of India,,in fact it happened at least 20 times in the last 20 years that I was out of India...so how does that make a difference ? I'm a global Indian..i will keep on moving from one place to another...

I'm not an asshole..neither I hate Tamils..nor I'm a bhakth...

century paduthunda? based on what? on US history na?

what about countries that got its independence around the same time India did. what about China that grew to become such a monster in 3 decades.

ofcourse all these countries are not as diverse as India. that's why, India cannot be governed centrally. 

you keep making my points for me, but don't have the decency to admit it.

what's this 'global indian'? are you a resident of a country other than India or not? or do you fly in and out of countries, while maintaining annual residence in India?

now you'll say, India needs to be managed centrally for 20yrs. blah blah..

this is how uncles (over 50) used to speak in the 90s. That India deserves dictators etc. thank god, I didn't listen to them, and ran away from India.

Anyway I'm wasting my time. you win. amazing win.

I should stop showing respect for a country that doesn't respect Tamil aspirations. (mental note).

my hatred for India remains the same. I hope its economy crashes, and there's revolution on the streets.

I have a feeling that with Modi at the top, it is possible.

bye

55 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Its not Tamil unitedness that I believe. I believe that india is an asshole country that doesn't deserve TN.

In fact, it doesn't deserve any of the states affiliated to it. but TN will show the way first.

It could be other way too...

India is an awesome country that doesn't deserve asshole TN...but don't worry, we make them straight. 

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

India is an awesome country that doesn't deserve asshole TN...but don't worry, we make them straight. 

you are such a poor debater. lol. using other people's words against them like kids do.

first you guys stand straight. don't fcuk India up. With attitudes like you, I highly doubt it'll be possible. lol.

Its nice to know TG is a lapdog for Delhi. that capital of a diseased, hateful and vengeful nation. no wonder you wonder you talk like you do.

says the guy who escaped it. and calls himself 'global Indian', because he can't stand living in his stinky ass India.

with every comment of yours, you prove what a hypocrite you are.

CITI_c$y

Did you know that India dropped in health indicator rankings. It is now well below Somalia. haha..

you guys should not even open your stinky mouths promising to straighten somebody else out.

pragmatic Halwa is really euphemism for lapdog, to whoever is in power, Halwa, because Halwa likes his biscuits. lol.

He has no pretensions to morality of the governor, or the governed. The only thing he knows is, its a democracy, so shut up. and vote for 5yrs. as if all issues someone grapples with can be fixed with one vote every 5yrs.

what a disgusting debater you are.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Did you know that India dropped in health indicator rankings. It is now well below Somalia. haha..

you guys should not even open your stinky mouths promising to straighten somebody else out.

as if TN has world's best health coverage..

Somalia barely has a population when compared to India...come on man, I know you fckin hate India and BJP...but, this is the lowest you can go in criticizing..

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

pragmatic Halwa is really euphemism for lapdog, to whoever is in power, Halwa, because Halwa likes his biscuits. lol.

He has no pretensions to morality of the governor, or the governed. The only thing he knows is, its a democracy, so shut up. and vote for 5yrs. as if all issues someone grapples with can be fixed with one vote every 5yrs.

what a disgusting debater you are.

Unlike you who rants for some one who could never come to power, unrealistic and out of the world..

at least I'm better..i'm going with established and popular mandate..I live in practical world far away from propaganda..