GST valla common man ki

nuzvid_mamidikaya

Halwa, do you leave all your pet theories midway..

100 more years more needed to say if its failed or not?

central govt doing a better job than state?

tamil unity will lead to split in your convoluted mind?

haha.. you pick and choose some nonsense, utter inanities on it, and when challenged, pick another nonsense.

Is that the TG way of debate? fcuking idiot.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• reality

• kiraak_poradu

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Unlike you who rants for some one who could never come to power, unrealistic and out of the world..

at least I'm better..i'm going with established and popular mandate..I live in practical world far away from propaganda..

what are you better at? not sticking to the point.. and gloating about being in tune with people in power? lol.

is this how you debate everywhere? 

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

Halwa, do you leave all your pet theories midway..

100 more years more needed to say if its failed or not?

central govt doing a better job than state?

tamil unity will lead to split in your convoluted mind?

haha.. you pick and choose some nonsense, utter inanities on it, and when challenged, pick another nonsense.

Is that the TG way of debate? fcuking idiot.

Idiot is fine and acceptable level..but fcking idiot..Ahem..! This is the best you can do..and call me as a disgusting debater ? scroll over man, even in my frustration, I use such words..

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

as if TN has world's best health coverage..

Somalia barely has a population when compared to India...come on man, I know you fckin hate India and BJP...but, this is the lowest you can go in criticizing..

Should TN have the best health coverage? we just don't want to be part of India.

you are not demanding (not even requesting) for someone who doesn't want anything to do with you to be with you.

remember, this is how Andhra used to debate against TG movement.

the hypocrite that you are, its now convenient for you, because you are on the asshole side, and can make the same asshole argument. That's why I called you a sociopath.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

what are you better at? not sticking to the point.. and gloating about being in tune with people in power? lol.

is this how you debate everywhere? 

I'm good at responding..you are the one who bought TG into an unnecessary debate, Look at your debate quality..disgusting is far better word to deal with..and you are the one who bought TN into the topic..I'm only responding to you my friend..

Idiot is fine and acceptable level..but fcking idiot..Ahem..! This is the best you can do..and call me as a disgusting debater ? scroll over man, even in my frustration, I use such words..

lol. now you are telling me what words are acceptable and not? 

ofcourse you debate like a kid. using my arguments against me. 

Just now, lazybugger said:

Should TN have the best health coverage? we just don't want to be part of India.

you are not demanding (not even requesting) for someone who doesn't want anything to do with you to be with you.

remember, this is how Andhra used to debate against TG movement.

the hypocrite that you are, its now convenient for you, because you are on the asshole side, and can make the same asshole argument. That's why I called you a sociopath.

I understand your frustration, and you should also understand out frustration, we want to kick out TN too...filthy murderers...don;t want them in our union..but have to respect our Constitution man..neither you are left with any choice but to stay in the union..if you leaders can't achieve statehood,m its not India's fault but its collective tamil unity fault..or may be there isin't any demand as such from tamilians as you claim..

I'm good at responding..you are the one who bought TG into an unnecessary debate, Look at your debate quality..disgusting is far better word to deal with..and you are the one who bought TN into the topic..I'm only responding to you my friend..

I brought it because you bring me and tamil everywhere, like you are my friend. but my friends don't piss on Tamils. and those fcukers that piss on Tamils can never be my friends.

I'm the one brought this, brought that.. wake up. you bring Tamil a 1000 times, and you are bothered that I brought up TG once?

Apandra bhai, mee ping-pong...

summary of the thread is Bodi assole is a big hurdle to the further development of emerging states like TG and AP and also developed states..., Period.

I understand your frustration, and you should also understand out frustration, we want to kick out TN too...filthy murderers...don;t want them in our union..but have to respect our Constitution man..neither you are left with any choice but to stay in the union..if you leaders can't achieve statehood,m its not India's fault but its collective tamil unity fault..or may be there isin't any demand as such from tamilians as you claim..

lol. you don't want someone in the union, but are stuck with them. how pathetic is that. its because you need them more than they need you.

fcuking pathetic wanks. looks like if India asks TG to get out also, it'll shamelessly cling on, because in your words, it has no coast. lol.

I brought it because you bring me and tamil everywhere, like you are my friend. but my friends don't piss on Tamils. and those fcukers that piss on Tamils can never be my friends.

I'm the one brought this, brought that.. wake up. you bring Tamil a 1000 times, and you are bothered that I brought up TG once?

I bring Tamils in a thread where it could make sense if not closer, at least far sense..

but, where did TG come into picture in GST thread ? 

accept the fact that you are completely pissed off and this what you do when you are pissed off...raise a tamil republic slogan...probably you are the only one to do so...don;t where the other jallikattu batch is...

people unite so much for jallikattu but don;t know where they are when it comes to Tamil Republic..and at the same time there are people demanding split in TN...now, its totally confusing as to what Unity you are talking about..

1 minute ago, reality said:

Apandra bhai, mee ping-pong...

summary of the thread is Bodi assole is a big hurdle to the further development of emerging states like TG and AP and also developed states..., Period.

ofcourse.

I bring Tamils in a thread where it could make sense if not closer, at least far sense..

but, where did TG come into picture in GST thread ? 

accept the fact that you are completely pissed off and this what you do when you are pissed off...raise a tamil republic slogan...probably you are the only one to do so...don;t where the other jallikattu batch is...

people unite so much for jallikattu but don;t know where they are when it comes to Tamil Republic..and at the same time there are people demanding split in TN...now, its totally confusing as to what Unity you are talking about..

I was addressing your idiotic arguments about how TG is in tune with the north and the south.. if you can't take a simple joke like that, and have to bring in LTTE sh1t as if you know anything about it, says what a disgusting little prick you are.

lol. you don't want someone in the union, but are stuck with them. how pathetic is that. its because you need them more than they need you.

fcuking pathetic wanks. looks like if India asks TG to get out also, it'll shamelessly cling on, because in your words, it has no coast. lol.

TG and India are good friends..infact we are good with anyone as long as they are good..so, we will not have a problem neither had any problem anytime..infact, India is the one who has helped us to join in the union..so..we are good..

pathetic are TN'ites who cannot do anything other than to rant..so much for jallikattu biut nothing for their own EELAM...may be this is what its called hypocracy

I was addressing your idiotic arguments about how TG is in tune with the north and the south.. if you can't take a simple joke like that, and have to bring in LTTE sh1t as if you know anything about it, says what a disgusting little prick you are.

You get everything into the arguements and it is absolutely fine..but when I get a related arguement, them i'm on the wrong side..ajeeb vundi bhai ne kayyam..

nuvve chepu iga, you give me topic and you give me conclusion also...I will brag and say hence proved..