GST valla common man ki

nuzvid_mamidikaya

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I bring Tamils in a thread where it could make sense if not closer, at least far sense..

but, where did TG come into picture in GST thread ? 

accept the fact that you are completely pissed off and this what you do when you are pissed off...raise a tamil republic slogan...probably you are the only one to do so...don;t where the other jallikattu batch is...

people unite so much for jallikattu but don;t know where they are when it comes to Tamil Republic..and at the same time there are people demanding split in TN...now, its totally confusing as to what Unity you are talking about..

what jallikattu man? so you found that someone asked for separate TN sometime in 2002, and think that its a nice argument to make now?

you like clutching at straws, no? shows how desperate you are. ofcourse when you are defending the indefensible (India), it is bound to happen.

you guys be lapdogs. don't expect others to be so. may be when all states secede from India, TG will be left with Rajasthan, Bihar, UP, MP for company. enjoy it bro. lol.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• reality

• kiraak_poradu

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

says the guy who escaped it. and calls himself 'global Indian', because he can't stand living in his stinky ass India.

with every comment of yours, you prove what a hypocrite you are.

CITI_c$y

Look at another Indian who also escaped from India and compared the health standards of India with Somalia...and talks about Tamil Republic..

what are you, a President for United states of Tamil nadu and Ceylon in exile ?

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

TG and India are good friends..infact we are good with anyone as long as they are good..so, we will not have a problem neither had any problem anytime..infact, India is the one who has helped us to join in the union..so..we are good..

pathetic are TN'ites who cannot do anything other than to rant..so much for jallikattu biut nothing for their own EELAM...may be this is what its called hypocracy

yeah, you make proclamations like you are king. lol. TG are not even friends with their neighbours. They are just friends with delhi because they are far off. Once Amit Shah moves on you like a b1tch, the friendship will probably wane.

what jallikattu jallikattu man? do you even have a point?

my point is, TN has the right to fiscal autonomy. and you say it doesn't. you even think this is a point that can be argued. That kind of dumb fcuk you are.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

what jallikattu man? so you found that someone asked for separate TN sometime in 2002, and think that its a nice argument to make now?

you like clutching at straws, no? shows how desperate you are. ofcourse when you are defending the indefensible (India), it is bound to happen.

you guys be lapdogs. don't expect others to be so. may be when all states secede from India, TG will be left with Rajasthan, Bihar, UP, MP for company. enjoy it bro. lol.

2002 ? May be your informants and your sources are not credible. it was latest in 2009 and its stil going on. Atleast my claim of Tamil split has a credible backing but I did not find any backing for Tamil Republic...Is it something like an underground movement going on among a bunch of kids in exile ?

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Look at another Indian who also escaped from India and compared the health standards of India with Somalia...and talks about Tamil Republic..

what are you, a President for United states of Tamil nadu and Ceylon in exile ?

atleast I'm arguing for Tamils right to fiscal autonomy.. what are you arguing for? everybody's right to be delhi's slave?

fcuking moron.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

2002 ? May be your informants and your sources are not credible. it was latest in 2009 and its stil going on. Atleast my claim of Tamil split has a credible backing but I did not find any backing for Tamil Republic...Is it something like an underground movement going on among a bunch of kids in exile ?

underground movement for Tamil split. lol. this is the kind of bullshit arguments you make to crawl out of the hole you got yourself into, with disgusting remarks on other ethnicities.

Halwa, stop making a fool of yourself.

There's a reason why I don't talk about TG, as if I know sh1t. Its the same reason you should shut up about Tamils. but I guess your silly ego is too big to admit that you are a bloody wanker.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

yeah, you make proclamations like you are king. lol. TG are not even friends with their neighbours. They are just friends with delhi because they are far off. Once Amit Shah moves on you like a b1tch, the friendship will probably wane.

what jallikattu jallikattu man? do you even have a point?

my point is, TN has the right to fiscal autonomy. and you say it doesn't. you even think this is a point that can be argued. That kind of dumb fcuk you are.

My point is, states do not need to have any fiscal autonomy as it doesn't go well with federal structure...Wish you could understand this one point clearly..especially when majority of states spending is on welfare and paying its employees and nothing is left for any major infrastructure projects, then what is the use of such states having fiscal autonomy ? 

TN has Kudankulam atomic project...except for land acquisition, It did not invest anything, even the security is taken care by CISF and they get 800 MW of power..Why couldn't TN pay or take part in the project ? This is just one example..states are not investing in infrastructure but spending on freebies..hell man, infrastructure is the only behemoth that can pull millions out of poverty...not free mixies and cable tv connections..

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

underground movement for Tamil split. lol. this is the kind of bullshit arguments you make to crawl out of the hole you got yourself into, with disgusting remarks on other ethnicities.

What should I do man then, You are talking of Tamil Uprising..but I cannot see it any where..not at all visible..no where..! 

See if you can claim your supoort of Tamil Uprising...any link..or news source,etc..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

My point is, states do not need to have any fiscal autonomy as it doesn't go well with federal structure...Wish you could understand this one point clearly..especially when majority of states spending is on welfare and paying its employees and nothing is left for any major infrastructure projects, then what is the use of such states having fiscal autonomy ? 

TN has Kudankulam atomic project...except for land acquisition, It did not invest anything, even the security is taken care by CISF and they get 800 MW of power..Why couldn't TN pay or take part in the project ? This is just one example..states are not investing in infrastructure but spending on freebies..hell man, infrastructure is the only behemoth that can pull millions out of poverty...not free mixies and cable tv connections..

Its a fcuking idiotic point. and you bring in infrastructure projects to defend your point?

what's your problem if states spend on freebies? btw, if states invest on infra, it'll be like the pointless metro in chennai. atleast Hyd had the sense to give it up to private lobby.

Infrastructure is sure the behemoth that can pull people out of poverty, but its not feasible for a country like India. With people like you knocking down other state people. you hate AP, now you hate TN too.. who else do you hate? and you want others to agree to Delhi making all decisions about everything inside a state?

even now, states do spend a lot on infra. on state's roads, and electricity infra. What's the point of all that 'infra', when 30% are illiterate. Hell even 20% of teenagers are illiterates.

not saying states having fiscal autonomy will solve all problems, but its obvious when you look at TN and Kerala, two states that have achieved near 100% teen literacy, that good things can happen in states. instead of copying it, you ask for TN and KL to give up their autonomy.. and you think its a good enough argument to piss on Tamils with LTTE comment.

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

What should I do man then, You are talking of Tamil Uprising..but I cannot see it any where..not at all visible..no where..! 

See if you can claim your supoort of Tamil Uprising...any link..or news source,etc..

I didn't say Tamil uprising man. don't make up things I didn't say. I simply said TN has the right to self governance, which includes autonomy in financial matters.

like you a true Indian, you can't stand that someone is wanting to be better off than his neighbour and started barking.

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

what happens if a TN hater like you comes to power in Delhi?

now don't say you don't hate TN. I talk about TN self rule, and you bring up LTTE massacre, shows that you hold them in no regard. not that I wished that you would.

you just exposed yourself into how much you'd go in the path of bigotry to be close to those in power.

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

ideally you shut up and buzz off, because you have nothing interesting or relevant to say.

also I never said Tamil uprising. That's not the kind of silly phrase I'd use. Tamils are not under anyone now to rise.

15 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

This is your argument for taking away fiscal autonomy? Tell me which state is investing in their own nuclear plants.

and also tell what's the big point of investing in own plants when the power will be shared with other states?

20 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

1000s of news reports on how Jayalalitha was the only CM who spoke against recent FC, and GST. when other gorre CMs nodded their head.

all that amounted to nothing. and now your argument is that its nice that TN is in the same gutter that everyone is in.

you also hope that I'll treat that argument fairly. wrong brother. I have nothing to do with bigots like you.