• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• reality

• kiraak_poradu

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, lazybugger said:

so what man? andukey septhunnam kadha.. TN tho poru em padatharu.. vaallani vaalla maanana vadileyandi ani.

ipativaraku ade ayindi...kani ipudu matram central support lenidi 5 years government nadupalemu ani chetulu ethesinaru..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

constructing a state highway falls with the state's progress and most of these highways are also funded by central FYI...

lol. who says that. majority of roads are underwritten by the GoI, not funded. They are funded through some low cost loans that state has to pay off in the future.

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

ipativaraku ade ayindi...kani ipudu matram central support lenidi 5 years government nadupalemu ani chetulu ethesinaru..

cheppindhey cheppaku ra babu nuvvu. I was responding to him. 

nenu entha cheppina waste eeda. malli Halwa guy siggu lekunda verey thread lo Tamilollani antadu.

but okka point kooda logical end daaka argue cheyyaledu. total waste. just gas boi.

17 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

We have seen India's progress under state's autonomy for the past 70 years...school drop outs and literacy still being a factor in human development index...

So, lets switch over to central funding for another 70 years to see if it will go right..or else, we will switch back to non=gst model..

deal ?

if you made the same argument, in a slightly more intelligent way..

lets say, you claim that center will somehow bypass the states and fund the local panchayats and municipalities to implement their agenda on education or whatever, it may make a little sense.

but again, is that possible? does the federal structure of India allow such interference?

or according to your 'democracy' the constitution is for losers, and can be disregarded in the 'interest of the nation', just because someone managed to get 31% of the votes.?

There are literally a 1000 ways you can argue without invoking TN people derogatorily. but since you have no idea, and no point to make, you get flustered at the slightest comment on India.

and you call yourself Thop. you must have pathetic standards for what thop is.

How successful was swachh bharat? I heard they collect a cess too for it. lol.

what was the allocation to swachh bharat. looks like they've now made it a competition for these funds. what does the winner get? 10crores for keeping their cityclean? lol.

If US federal govt treated its states like race dogs like this, there would be uproar.

name one central project which was successful, apart from MNREGA, that TN doesn't already have and has it better than the project that is being proposed.

What Halwa has, is the blind belief that Central govt will make better use of funds than the state.

He doesn't care for his state becoming servile, and wants others to also not care.

Now I'm tempted to explain why he's okay with being servile, but I stop myself because I don't hate TG like he hates TN. I'm simply arguing for TN's right to autonomy.

The 'champion' in public administration has nothing to say. except making up sh1t about center paying for state highways.

He's busy defending politicking as if that's an argument that one makes under the circumstances.

let's see one simple scenario. TN wants to improve its sanitation, and decides to do so in the budget, but center will give money earmarked for education that it doesn't need. It won't agree for increasing the outlay for sanitation.

so this money will be shoved down TN's throats, even though it doesn't want it. When TN returns the money without using it, the next year even that money will be cut, but there won't be an increase in outlay for sanitation.

and assholes like Halwa think its a good thing. They'll say why not use the money to improve govt schools further. put A/C in the schools and so on. and I'm supposed to engage with him like he has a point.

Let me go ahead and make a prediction. 

Central govt will not fund state coffers the losses they suffer due to GST. even if they do, they'll hold back and put terms and conditions for such funding.

They'll mostly claim that they have no money, and that states are not collecting GST as expected.

This is India. To expect smooth rollout of GST is being too optimistic.