GST valla common man ki

nuzvid_mamidikaya

Then some wanker from the central govt. like Jaitley or goyal, will appear on the media and pretend that they are doing states a huge favour by even agreeing to such transfers at the time of great distress.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• reality

• kiraak_poradu

Top Posters In This Topic

should I count how many times Halwa made up sh1t in this thread, and ran away from that point without concluding it?

it'll be about a dozen or so times.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ran away ? 

Cmon man..I don't get paid to be around here..

I ran away just like you ran away few hours back..

it makes no difference even if you stay here, because you won't address the point.

The only argument you have is.. Things are the way they are, get used to it.

I don't need you to tell that. and that's not an argument for anything.

GST will decrease administration costs of traders, but will increase admin costs of the state's tax dept.

All those out of state GST input tax credits are going to take a toll on state's tax collectors. mostly they'll be confused and tax credits will be delayed, and in some cases denied.

47 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I have wasted enough time.

Nah bro...We got spend lot of time to decode GST...

ide time mana parlamentarians spend chesi vunte, inka manchi plan vastunde..

buck doesnt stop here my friend..

arey emi setu, 10,000 wala laddi lekka atla pelutav...mundata vunna okka sutli bomb ni antisthe saal, pata pata pata peltune vuntav..

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

arey emi setu, 10,000 wala laddi lekka atla pelutav...mundata vunna okka sutli bomb ni antisthe saal, pata pata pata peltune vuntav..

pragmatism peru tho emanna maatladthava nuvvu aithey? what are your basic morals? or is it just tilting the way the wind blows, and claiming victory?

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

what's to decode? GST is unfair to states that are governed better because the states are not allowed to set their own rates.

GST report addresses this point, and then brushes it off saying that one nation one tax is the best model. None except JJ raised this concern. 

like all bills, GST too is an undercooked bill that will be harmful to the interests of the people it wants to serve.

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

btw, BJP edho GST lo marchindi vaallaki nachinattu annav ga. adhi edho koncham cheppu.

one of the things that you 'ran away' from.. by picking on other argument to throw at me to see if it sticks.

15 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

moral logic cheppana..

TN can talk sh1t about India because TN pays into an union and expects India to hold to agreed standards of that union. which in the case of GST it has diverged.

TG doesn't have the right to talk sh1t about TN.

but you keep mocking TN, and expecct me to treat you with kid gloves. even bring in LTTE. what an asshole you are man.

simple argument in favour of GST.

Its the best india could come up with, with its political and financial constraints. Yes, its not perfect, and there are some obvious changes that could've been made to make it acceptable to everybody, but for some reason central govt (both BJP/COngress) are averse to making it.

lets hope for the best.

-----------

if you said this, the conversation would've ended in the first page. but you think you are cleverer than you are, and keep getting exposed for the know nothing that you really are.