GST valla common man ki

nuzvid_mamidikaya

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

states were not formed on the basis of caste. caste is not an administrative unit in India. 

its a loosely formed network that denies other groups access to their in group resources. ofcourse govts will try to break them to ensure universal equality. 

how is it even the same thing?

I was drawing an analogy between Backward States and Backward Castes, see if that explains...

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Android_Halwa

• reality

• kiraak_poradu

Top Posters In This Topic

ideally Halwa,

TN would like all southern states to join it to form an union, that is vastly different from india type of union.

ofcourse since TG is an amazing state that speaks Hindi/Urdu, and looks down on people who don't speak it, it probably has to resign itself that the awesome state of TG won't be in the dravidian fray.

I think dravidian nation can live with that. 

what it doesn't understand is that, why a bunch of people fresh off their own mini struggle for self rule, have such a hard time understanding and empathizing with other similar requests.

Just now, reality said:

I was drawing an analogy between Backward States and Backward Castes, see if that explains...

that's what I said. caste is not an administrative unit. dalits as a group don't control the same power (or any power) as upper castes/middle castes do.

that's why the analogy doesn't work.

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Ambedkar actually called for a separate dalit nation.. and then for separate electorates for dalits for a period of about 20-30 yrs.

since these requests were shot down, they settled down on reservations.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

ideally Halwa,

TN would like all southern states to join it to form an union, that is vastly different from india type of union.

ofcourse since TG is an amazing state that speaks Hindi/Urdu, and looks down on people who don't speak it, it probably has to resign itself that the awesome state of TG won't be in the dravidian fray.

I think dravidian nation can live with that. 

what it doesn't understand is that, why a bunch of people fresh off their own mini struggle for self rule, have such a hard time understanding and empathizing with other similar requests.

Exactly, we are just out of struggle and joining Dravidian forces is something which we don't want to adopt...No one has seen how dravidians treated us..if we consider Andraites a part of Dravidian..

We don't belong to North..neither want to be a part of what we were for the last 50 years..

You might have a feeling that Dravidian land is a blessed land...but we only know how blessed Dravidian land is.. 

same old sh!t man.

until and unless the govt puts proper use to the tax money in basic Infra and Health/Education systems...ivanni common man ki bokke.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Exactly, we are just out of struggle and joining Dravidian forces is something which we don't want to adopt...No one has seen how dravidians treated us..if we consider Andraites a part of Dravidian..

We don't belong to North..neither want to be a part of what we were for the last 50 years..

You might have a feeling that Dravidian land is a blessed land...but we only know how blessed Dravidian land is.. 

not joining it doesn't mean trash talking them.

what's the blessed land nonsense? its about self rule.

you seem to have unresolved issues. btw, I'm still waiting for you to explain how central govt can more effectively implement plans, that state govts will bungle up.

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

For someone who makes these kind of arguments, you are a perfect sociopath Halwa.

You laugh when Tamils will make similar arguments. that's why I asked if you have any shame.

why you put finger on things you don't understand, and doesn't affect you or TG, is my question, that you so studiously avoid.

15 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

that's what I said. caste is not an administrative unit. dalits as a group don't control the same power (or any power) as upper castes/middle castes do.

that's why the analogy doesn't work.

Though a state is not formed on the basis of caste/class, most of the backward states actually represent that....example: UP...what difference did reservation-system bring?

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

not joining it doesn't mean trash talking them.

what's the blessed land nonsense? its about self rule.

you seem to have unresolved issues. btw, I'm still waiting for you to explain how central govt can more effectively implement plans, that state govts will bungle up.

We already have self rule...whats the point in joining dravidian land..and where is this land in the first place? except ion imaginary world map...

central government cannot implement man...thats what i said..all the central govt should see certain services have to be implemented nation wide seamlessly..and finances should be controlled..and distributed state wise..so that such allocated funds will be properly utilized and any unspent money will be returned back to the treasury without utilizing it to other purposes..in this way, critical areas of welfare standards can be maintained properly..

Just now, reality said:

Though the state is not formed on the basis of caste/class, most of the backward states actually represent that....example: UP...what difference did reservation-system bring?

your definition of backward is probably a bit general.

reservation brought self respect to dalits. dalits in UP live a much better life than dalits down south. 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

We already have self rule...whats the point in joining dravidian land..and where is this land in the first place? except ion imaginary world map...

central government cannot implement man...thats what i said..all the central govt should see certain services have to be implemented nation wide seamlessly..and finances should be controlled..and distributed state wise..so that such allocated funds will be properly utilized and any unspent money will be returned back to the treasury without utilizing it to other purposes..in this way, critical areas of welfare standards can be maintained properly..

I asked why you trash talk other people's aspirations.. and you are talking as if I'm begging TG to join dravidian nation. what man..

Tamils are not the agressors, do you even understand that? They just claim that they should have the chance to keep their money at their own state. ofcourse since JJ died, no one is strong enough to fight against it.

so you don't know anymore about 'implementation' than I do. in fact, I know better than that.

5 minutes ago, reality said:

Though the state is not formed on the basis of caste/class, most of the backward states actually represent that....example: UP...what difference did reservation-system bring?

representation is mostly on the basis of population, right?

reservation positive effects are very many. The problem is reservation is a pointless way to bring social justice, since overwhelming majority jobs are now private.

other ways need to be found.

21 minutes ago, reality said:

Though a state is not formed on the basis of caste/class, most of the backward states actually represent that....example: UP...what difference did reservation-system bring?

states have legislative power. control over their land and resources (mostly).. therefore if they are poor, its likely because of some problem with their process. it may also be due to their location, and they are compensated for it by more investment on infra by the center to connect them to the mainstream.. etc.

what do lower castes have? MLA seats with little to no executive power, and no say in how administration is run unless the CM is also dalit.

how can you compare the two? ofcourse the upper castes have to apologise and wait till dalits join them (reservations), or give them their land and let them govern themselves. both these options were available at the time republic was formed. guess what option founding fathers took?

They chose reservations over further split of Indian land.

27 minutes ago, reality said:

states residents already pay income taxes to the central govt. and a host of other taxes. Its the cost of being in a union. 

They don't have to wait for other states to catch up to them.