Layover doubt.

savithababhi

Destination hyderabad naadi but I have a layover in mumbai for 9 hours. Can i go out and come, if so customs ela nadchiddi ? My 23 kg bags will still be with airlines, evarkaina idea unda ?

17 minutes ago, savithababhi said:

Destination hyderabad naadi but I have a layover in mumbai for 9 hours. Can i go out and come, if so customs ela nadchiddi ? My 23 kg bags will still be with airlines, evarkaina idea unda ?

yep...nee customs BOM lo ne avutadi..in that case you have to retrieve your luggage and proceed to the domestic...but in case if your customs in HYD, then no need..you can come out the aurport and reach back in time and your luggage will be with your airline..

so, confirm where your customs will be handled...if it is Air India or Jet, chances are good that BOM will be your customs cleared..

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

yep...nee customs BOM lo ne avutadi..in that case you have to retrieve your luggage and proceed to the domestic...but in case if your customs in HYD, then no need..you can come out the aurport and reach back in time and your luggage will be with your airline..

so, confirm where your customs will be handled...if it is Air India or Jet, chances are good that BOM will be your customs cleared..

Oh thanks bhayya, I will ask my airlines then. In that case i guess its better to buy mandhu directly in Mumbai ankonta before boarding the flight ankonta ?

14 minutes ago, johny4 said:

u can go anywhere you want, but nee luggage malli chk in cheyyali...if mumbai is poe for you in india...same is the case with any poe's. 

POE enta annadi inka clarity ledu, I need to call airlines and confirm.

36 minutes ago, savithababhi said:

Mumbai neeku POE aithe motham luggage teeskoni check in cheyyali...domestic terminal lo...

security check kanna mundu nuvvu etaina povochu... flight time ki atleast 1.5 hrs mundu lopaliki ochey...

Mumbai traffic lo irukkunte anthe sangathulu... plan properly @savithababhi

7 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Mumbai neeku POE aithe motham luggage teeskoni check in cheyyali...domestic terminal lo...

security check kanna mundu nuvvu etaina povochu... flight time ki atleast 1.5 hrs mundu lopaliki ochey...

Mumbai traffic lo irukkunte anthe sangathulu... plan properly @savithababhi

Awesome thanks baa ..