Does Pakistan have airports? (Someone asked in Quora)

mybabyboy

12 hours ago, mybabyboy said:

and the reply was awesome @3$%....

Pakistan has no airports. Pakistanis use Paraschutes for landing and go to India or Afganistan for boarding the flights as they have airports.

Pakistan is utalizing its sources to construct an airport, I am hopeful that within next 100 to 200 years we will be able to construct it.

I am going on the roof to welcome my uncle who is coming back from abroad, he will be landing on my rooftop as we have no airports.

Everyday 1000s of people die in Pakistan after jumping from the plane because Pakistan has no airports

Pakistan Air Force is ranked 6th largest air force in the world with 902 aircrafts but it does not have an airport.

Pakistan has 10 international airlines operating here but Pakistan has no airports. These airlines force the passengers to jump.

Pakistanis are 4th most intelligent people according to a survey but you know what, Pakistan has no f**king airports.

I need some fresh air to breathe.. uffffhhhhh

Red lo unnadhi maathram naaku endhuko doubt anipisthundhi

quora undhi kadha ani questions adigeyyadamena evadu padithe vaadu? koncham mind petti alochinchara?

assalu pakisthan lo airport unte balayya babu VIJAYENDRA VERMA cinema lo parachute vesukoni endhuku dhiguthadu??braces_1