civil services

naaperunenu

Ma intlo pani ammayi son became IAS officer . Ma tatayya vadi sharpness vadi school time lone observe Chesi totally till he became officer chadivincharu . 90's lo he was example . Eppudu his story Ni intlo cheppevallu . My tata was an awesome person . He rocks bl@st

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• mastercheif

• princeofheaven

• naaperunenu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Yes Bro...Nenu chesa ..Oka Attempt and Groups aithe 2 -3 times rasa Subinspector aithe abbo abbo...Last ki US Visa vachindhi ....ok attempt thote...

@3$%

6 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Ma intlo pani ammayi son became IAS officer . Ma tatayya vadi sharpness vadi school time lone observe Chesi totally till he became officer chadivincharu . 90's lo he was example . Eppudu his story Ni intlo cheppevallu . My tata was an awesome person . He rocks bl@st

Great

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ayina entha IAS ayina poyi evado velimudra minister gaadiki PA ga cheyali gaa. Chesi em labham bhai. 

adi chestu oka 3000 c permission lo oka 30 c comission kotteyochu, IPS batchmates tho kalisi land dealings settlements etc. My cousin is IAS in TN. yearly earnings 100c +. IT industry lo kuda lafoot manager degara pani cheyyali ga

4 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

adi chestu oka 3000 c permission lo oka 30 c comission kotteyochu, IPS batchmates tho kalisi land dealings settlements etc. My cousin is IAS in TN. yearly earnings 100c +. IT industry lo kuda lafoot manager degara pani cheyyali ga

Adele cheputundi. Money appananga sampayinchachu maybe corruption chesi, but beyond that emanna use unda IAS officer ayyi ani adugutunna. Ala paisal sampayinchatame aim antava, in that case mana mestri gallu chestundi tappe kaadu mari ala ayithey. 

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Adele cheputundi. Money appananga sampayinchachu maybe corruption chesi, but beyond that emanna use unda IAS officer ayyi ani adugutunna. Ala paisal sampayinchatame aim antava, in that case mana mestri gallu chestundi tappe kaadu mari ala ayithey. 

satyam tolded. jai trump 

36 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

I really really doubt that. Neeku cheppada ala ani, it's impossible to make this amount unless your cousin is involved in extremely high level of corruption. Even that at a not so senior level, I think it's impossible for every IAS officer to make this much money. 

If he accepted it publicly, he might get raided and arrested by CBI at somepoint. 

38 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

https://www.quora.com/Are-IAS-IPS-officers-overrated-in-India

Best comment: 

Highly Overrated.

IAS/other allied services is a drag on modern India. Why should people be given so much power/perks/privileges just because they have cleared an exam? Why can't you be hired as a entry level officer like a sub inspector or the equivalent in other offices and grow into the positions that are usually reserved for the IAS/allied services on the basis of their work based achievements . This is the model that has worked so well in the army.

To me IAS is a vestige of india's colonial past where the UK govt needed a larger than life position for the Gora Saheb so that  he doesn't miss his homeland too much.

Sadly i don't see this changing any time soon since most of decision making bodies today  have some IAS officers and they will not acknowledge this reality.

I think IAS officers more than politicians alone are responsible for the high level of corruption in India. So motto of everyone trying to be an IAS officer is to loot the public and become rich at their expense. 

Deeniki enduku inka service, thokka, tholu ani cuttinglu. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

I think IAS officers more than politicians alone are responsible for the high level of corruption in India. So motto of everyone trying to be an IAS officer is to loot the public and become rich at their expense. 

Deeniki enduku inka service, thokka, tholu ani cuttinglu. 

you are right man, minister has too many issues like election , constituency etc. Bureaucrats are the ppl who hold up files and demand bribes

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I really really doubt that. Neeku cheppada ala ani, it's impossible to make this amount unless your cousin is involved in extremely high level of corruption. Even that at a not so senior level, I think it's impossible for every IAS officer to make this much money. 

If he accepted it publicly, he might get raided and arrested by CBI at somepoint. 

not publicly man ofcourse in a closed circle of relatives. Does a lot of land deals that is the reason for secondary income. Neeku aa modus operandi eppudaina phone lo explain chesta le. It is not plain IAS corruption

Just now, princeofheaven said:

you are right man, minister has too many issues like election , constituency etc. Bureaucrats are the ppl who hold up files and demand bribes

Yes also at the end of the day angoota chaap minister gadu evado untadu Bihar lo Lalu Prasad yadav party member. 

IAS officer ayi Bihar posting esthey poyi aadidi seekale, mamooluga kaadu oka range lo. 

Endukochina godava

Just now, princeofheaven said:

not publicly man ofcourse in a closed circle of relatives. Does a lot of land deals that is the reason for secondary income. Neeku aa modus operandi eppudaina phone lo explain chesta le. It is not plain IAS corruption

Yeah land deals ante maybe possible but remember he can always get audited and busted by CBI. Of course, CBI thakkuva corrupt kadanuko. LOL 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Yes also at the end of the day angoota chaap minister gadu evado untadu Bihar lo Lalu Prasad yadav party member. 

IAS officer ayi Bihar posting esthey poyi aadidi seekale, mamooluga kaadu oka range lo. 

Endukochina godava

ante lalu prasad fool antava ?