pedda article ye padindi ga

NinduChandurudu

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

feminists have their antennas up 24/7. Its their way of life.

if you have to live in an environment where every thing you do is judged, and you are sensitive, you'd be like that too.

@3$%

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• kittaya

• Don_Draper

• sattipandu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

women, with smart short men like me, will defeat tall men with aggressive attitude @3$%

simply with our numbers. if not, with technology.

being tall will no longer be an 'evolutionary' advantage. if it is, we'll make everyone tall. Tht way no one will be tall.  @3$%

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

women, with smart short men like me, will defeat tall men with aggressive attitude @3$%

being tall will no longer be an 'evolutionary' advantage. if it is, we'll make everyone tall. Tht way no one will be tall.  @3$%

^^

4 minutes ago, kittaya said:

@3$%

you'll cry if someone trolls you 24/7 and judges you for what you post. Its universal - the need to prove your point and be accepted.

Just now, tennisluvr said:

^^

not that the guys who made these comments according the paper were particularly 'tall'.. but there are other factors too beside tall, like simply being a powerful man, or most men.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you'll cry if someone trolls you 24/7 and judges you for what you post. Its universal - the need to prove your point and be accepted.

if you done mistake then you have to cry, There is Karma that can ditch you..... dont worry... 

Don't act low.... I know what it is

1 minute ago, kittaya said:

if you done mistake then you have to cry, There is Karma that can ditch you..... dont worry... 

Endi kaka muchata jara garam undi 

11 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nuvvu aada ladies aa

1 minute ago, kittaya said:

lol. bullshit. you don't undersatnd how groups operate right. because you are in a group at any given time.

step out of that bubble and watch them dispassionately.

don't presume crap about me. you don't know sh1t about me or people like me. 

10 minutes ago, kittaya said:

I'm trying to give you a frame of reference to empathize with how a 'feminist' feels when she's harangued for her thoughts 24/7, and the best you can do is tell me that I act low and tht you know why I say all these?

this is why I come and post here. you guys never learn. never disappoint in assuming bullshit about others.

May be I should also be forthright about how I feel about people who talk like you. @3$%

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I'm trying to give you a frame of reference to empathize with how a 'feminist' feels when she's harangued for her thoughts 24/7, and the best you can do is tell me that I act low and tht you know why I say all these?

this is why I come and post here. you guys never learn. never disappoint in assuming bullshit about others.

May be I should also be forthright about how I feel about people who talk like you. @3$%

ade bugger uu... nenu aevarini aemi ananu... only some bull fellows ne metion chestha.... I give respect to whom who has some morals.... feminist lu feel avuthunaru ante... vallu thappu chesthunaru ga.... andhuke antaru.... vallu chalapi thatha sorry ani cheppina kuda vadakunda savakodatha ante... valla meeda unna knchm respect pothadi.... feminist meaning chesthu... nu vallaki support isthu... ae thread count penchodaniki...  bugger english rasi mammalanio sava kottedanikanna.... please catch some other people not me.....

nu velli upper cast hindus meeda velli aduvu.... ni fb profile lo aemi posts raleda..... aedi lekapothe nidra po

32 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

The logic is simple ba. 

Men are definitely stronger, but they don't own the world, and women don't have to play second fiddle. if its not entirely true now, it'll be true in the near future with technology.

the faster men adapt to such a world, the better it is for them.

no amount of whining is going to stop what's coming ahead.

ippudu ade kada antundhi.... adapt avvvakunda ntiho patu kurchoni upper caste hindu meeda aedavamantava.... intha mental gadivi nti