• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Don_Draper

• tennisluvr

• NinduChandurudu

• ronitreddy

2 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

I was so fed up that I wanted to sell it, but overall chustey it was bad deal I was loosing lot by selling it, dint have finances to buy new one so I kept it.. Reddit helped me there..makku gallani patkoni edo chinna repairs cheyistunna if any.. VW dealer bulbs replacement ki $60 antadu malla daniki labor ata.. I did it myself $10 ki vochindi 

Yes you can do some of the work yourself. Naaku okappudu Camry undedi 2001 di, solid car man. 115k miles esa daani meeda still drove without a single issue. 

Daniki oka sari O2 sensor nene replace chesa garage lo, took 2 hours. Labor costs saved, part online konna 70 bucks ki that's it. 

Problem is I can't do the same with my Benz since German cars are kinda complicated, and also most local mechanics don't touch German cars. Nenu car repair nerchukundamani planning edanna local trade school lo enroll ayyi evenings. I want to specialize in working on European makes. 

Just now, saradagakasepu said:

frnd had an issue with water pump leakage recently...VW cars tho prob undemo

Yes I researched a lot many CC cars have that problem. The shitty thing is they try pretty hard not to cover under warranty..I was naive dint buy extended warranty Brand ni nammesaa. Hood crack pithy many cars have it automatic ga one day It will appear.. its due to heat or something.. outside heat ni menu era control chesta and cheppa.. after many phone calls they accepted to replace it for free.. they said it will cost $1200 + labor to replace..anduke anta manchi car $30k ki ichinappudey ardham cheskovali, its parts are shady and

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Yes you can do some of the work yourself. Naaku okappudu Camry undedi 2001 di, solid car man. 115k miles esa daani meeda still drove without a single issue. 

Daniki oka sari O2 sensor nene replace chesa garage lo, took 2 hours. Labor costs saved, part online konna 70 bucks ki that's it. 

Problem is I can't do the same with my Benz since German cars are kinda complicated, and also most local mechanics don't touch German cars. Nenu car repair nerchukundamani planning edanna local trade school lo enroll ayyi evenings. I want to specialize in working on European makes. 

Seriously naaku Ala anipinchindi to learn car repairing .. Literally rip chestaaru ikkada.. and ppl who are good at car repairing can get wealthy easily if they work hard.

Just now, Don_Draper said:

Seriously naaku Ala anipinchindi to learn car repairing .. Literally rip chestaaru ikkada.. and ppl who are good at car repairing can get wealthy easily if they work hard.

Yes I know one such guy who does car repairs etc part time. He makes around 2k extra per month, not a bad deal if you can manage all your expenses that way and save all the money you make from your regular job. 

1 minute ago, Don_Draper said:

He was a mechanic in the Army, akkada nerchukunnadu car repairs etc. He was a Tank repair MOS guy in the Army but said a lot of that knowledge translated very easily into repairing cars. 

5 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

my Nissan Sentra was 220k sold it for $800 to students vallu Danni 275k varaku vadaru.. solid undey bandi.. Point A to Point B ki rappchik ride

pencil ni aragadisi vadinattu vadaru gaa @3$%

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

So my battery was dead, towed my car to VW, 2 years ayindi kabatti he charged me some 150 bucks.. phone lo matram we will check warranty bullcrap annadu..1.5 years lo ne malla gone.. he said they cover warranty for replaced parts only for 12 months..the list goes on..anta bakwaas untadi VW customer service. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes I know one such guy who does car repairs etc part time. He makes around 2k extra per month, not a bad deal if you can manage all your expenses that way and save all the money you make from your regular job. 

True but India nunci konchem nerchoni vastey easy untadi..

1 minute ago, NinduChandurudu said:

pencil ni aragadisi vadinattu vadaru gaa @3$%

Yeah bro.. those guys called me after few months and were thanking me that the car has helped them a lot..one strong bull it was

2 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

True but India nunci konchem nerchoni vastey easy untadi..

India lo labor cheap kabatti ilantivi important ani anipinchavu, but yes very useful thing to learn. 

7 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Yes I researched a lot many CC cars have that problem. The shitty thing is they try pretty hard not to cover under warranty..I was naive dint buy extended warranty Brand ni nammesaa. Hood crack pithy many cars have it automatic ga one day It will appear.. its due to heat or something.. outside heat ni menu era control chesta and cheppa.. after many phone calls they accepted to replace it for free.. they said it will cost $1200 + labor to replace..anduke anta manchi car $30k ki ichinappudey ardham cheskovali, its parts are shady and

Achinavaaaa