Great job Modi

Hercules

39 minutes ago, daft_punk said:

sambar sulli gaadu choosi kottukuntademo ratri motham. gukketti edusthadu yedava emanna progress undi ante. 

Vaadi favorite sanka naake turaka batch ni denge e pani chesina manodi cutdrawer chirigipoddi, lopala unna kaastha kaari antukundiddi. 

@3$% gau mutra drinkers, gau rakshaks, hindu radicals antadu vadu puttindi adey hinduvu matta ki kadu ane matter marchipoyadu ante nen esina commenst nijam emo anpistadi appudapdu@3$%

adey kada inni days muslims ni beef tinte samputhunaru ani edchadu inka matter undadu ga edvadanki ban chesi dengar pida poyindi le@3$%

kanisam cow ana grass tintadi dani piss lo emundadu

adey camel aithe desert la aa endaki em tintadi, dani piss tage batch ye vidiki muddu roju gallons gallons taguthe adoka satisfaction anta@3$%

34 minutes ago, reality said:

Why so much angry was only my point dude.... nothing related to subject or topic...

that wasnt anger, i was just pointing some observed facts 

13 minutes ago, Hercules said:

@3$% gau mutra drinkers, gau rakshaks, hindu radicals antadu vadu puttindi adey hinduvu matta ki kadu ane matter marchipoyadu ante nen esina commenst nijam emo anpistadi appudapdu@3$%

adey kada inni days muslims ni beef tinte samputhunaru ani edchadu inka matter undadu ga edvadanki ban chesi dengar pida poyindi le@3$%

kanisam cow ana grass tintadi dani piss lo emundadu

adey camel aithe desert la aa endaki em tintadi, dani piss tage batch ye vidiki muddu roju gallons gallons taguthe adoka satisfaction anta@3$%

haha plus goats tho ratri fornication

25 minutes ago, Hercules said:

that wasnt anger, i was just pointing some observed facts 

Christians kuda thintaru kadha man beef...cow aa ox ani chiudakunda....

and I just learned from other thread that you Serve as a military personnel for a country with majority of christians (who eat cow meat)

this is why I had to call you hypocrite....you are not even an Indian..lol

1 minute ago, reality said:

Christians kuda thintaru kadha man beef...cow aa ox ani chiudakunda....

and I just learned from other thread that you Serve as a military personnel for a country with majority of christians (who eat cow meat)

this is why I had to call you hypocrite....you are not even an Indian..lol

can you take the indian out? 

us christian majority hence these rules

india hindu majority hence the new rule

you can have your opinions and yes am a hypocrite to muslims and i will be glad to say that any day!

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

can you take the indian out? 

us christian majority hence these rules

india hindu majority hence the new rule

you can have your opinions and yes am a hypocrite to muslims and i will be glad to say that any day!

So, are you OK if all cow-eating muslims in India convert to Hinduism, thus making them part of majority community and makes them eligible to eat cow-meat per your rationale??

1 minute ago, reality said:

So, are you OK if all cow-eating muslims in India convert to Hinduism, thus making them part of majority community and makes them eligible to eat cow-meat per your rationale??

let me put it this way, i will support and fund rss. (yeah call me radical now, idk)

Try doing that in a muslim household, try to feed them pork or slaughter one in one of their streets , we will see how sane of a logic you are spinning round here. Try selling pork in saudi or any of those 52 muslim nations and we will se how rational your muslim folks react to.

dude give me a break here, muslims throw gays from buildings, india just banned cow slaughter because with its population its not easy to meet nutrition demand and milk is the primary source of nutrition for the majority. If you keep slaughtering for meat and exporting, how will you serve the nations children? with what nutrition are you going to supplement it?

you know what i think india should do? india should drive away muslims to pakistan, coz it formed because of them and majority of todays problems india face directly relate to muslims! 

40 minutes ago, Hercules said:

let me put it this way, i will support and fund rss. (yeah call me radical now, idk)

Try doing that in a muslim household, try to feed them pork or slaughter one in one of their streets , we will see how sane of a logic you are spinning round here. Try selling pork in saudi or any of those 52 muslim nations and we will se how rational your muslim folks react to.

dude give me a break here, muslims throw gays from buildings, india just banned cow slaughter because with its population its not easy to meet nutrition demand and milk is the primary source of nutrition for the majority. If you keep slaughtering for meat and exporting, how will you serve the nations children? with what nutrition are you going to supplement it?

you know what i think india should do? india should drive away muslims to pakistan, coz it formed because of them and majority of todays problems india face directly relate to muslims! 

Sanity of my logic is still in tact, dude...

That Saudi or 52 other muslim countries you are talking about are genuinely hardcore Islamist nations.... which is not the case with India (not Hinduist). unfortunately, our mighty Hindustan was ruled by fukced up bastards in the form of british and persians...and our secularism and Hindu generosity welcomed them to be part of our country...

Now that they have propagated uncontrollably, trying to undo them or their traditions is mere stupidity...its not pragmatic at all...it will create unrest in the nation and dangerous to integrity.

This is all just BJP's propaganda...just lingering here and there and pretend as if they are vouching for Hindu interests....to retain their vote bank...

If BJP really has balls, why dont they start constructing Ram Mandir, which is their overdue promise....?

9 hours ago, Hercules said:

f35 ki competition ga jets develop chestunaru india la , avi service loki vaste china kadu motham zone lo evadu eduru matladaledu india ki.

vaaammo ee internet age lo intha ignorance aaa 

AMCA is just in preliminary drawings stage and at most requirement gatherings

malla manollaki duel engine philosophy okati gettigaa undhi so adhi 2035 varaku chethiki raadhu 

so picha lite teeskondi

acquire cheskundam ani oppukunna rafael's ni fast gaa advanced options tho set cheskunte we will be future proof