ROFL Bitcoin crashed by 28%

BaabuBangaram

10 hours ago, Hercules said:

uncle ide mata last year anav nen apde cheppa adi dorakadu inka ani ipdu 2700 ayindi by this year end easy ga 5k datiddi and some folks are forecasting it to be 30,000.00$. Just wait and see.

ETH year end ki 1000.00 ayye chances unay, singapore e roju recognize chesindi russia kuda chestadi tvaralo, adi aythe matram immediate ga 500 datiddi.

Too much volatility and no use if planning to use in short term transactions. Evo nalugu techinal terms use chesinata matrana adi goppadi ayipodu. Some crazy dudes just driving it. Once people realize the limitation, it will be a disaster. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• tennisluvr

• Quickgun_murugan

• all_cinema_abhimani

5 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Too much volatility and no use if planning to use in short term transactions. Evo nalugu techinal terms use chesinata matrana adi goppadi ayipodu. Some crazy dudes just driving it. Once people realize the limitation, it will be a disaster. 

You can pay off your MBA fees if you buy and sell the coins at the right time dude. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

You can pay off your MBA fees if you buy and sell the coins at the right time dude. 

Well, my Options MBA class and my research told me Bitcoins is not good place to invest at this point for me. May be in near future once i get enough confidence on it if it still survives. 

3 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

This shows that you never actually read the white paper by satoshi nakamoto and why bitcoin is important anedi apdu ardam ayiddi. Nuv bitcoin ante edo stocks o leka okadu control chesedi ankunav emo bitcoin anedi decentralized currency model. Layman terms lo nek cheppali ante World lo evadu control cheyaledu, danni apali ante ipdu only way is to switch off internet and wipe the ledger clean.

Look up bitcoin white paper and understand why you are utterly wrong uncle. You are an engineer, read this and understand uncle.

Image result for bitcoin white paper

unlike fiat currencies which are fake and are being printed out of thin air, bitcoin is the solution and going forward will be a de-facto currency for transactions all over the world. 

3 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

Well, my Options MBA class and my research told me Bitcoins is not good place to invest at this point for me. May be in near future once i get enough confidence on it if it still survives. 

future lo nuv konali ankunna adi dorakadu , after this year bit coin will reach a minimum 10k. Investments antunav mari bitcoin predictions study cheyaleda? market experts ye kodi kustunaru ga adi 1 btc 100k ayina we wouldnt be surprised ani

1 hour ago, Hercules said:

future lo nuv konali ankunna adi dorakadu , after this year bit coin will reach a minimum 10k. Investments antunav mari bitcoin predictions study cheyaleda? market experts ye kodi kustunaru ga adi 1 btc 100k ayina we wouldnt be surprised ani

avi dorakanapudu worldwide digitial currency ela chestaru @3$% anduke crazy dudes anna. lets leave the discussion here. Bitcoin growth chart chusi comment chese valu ekuva aipoyaru eh rojullo em chestam. 

nijamga market dynamics telisina valu kuda inta peda statements ivaru. 

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/08/this-bitcoin-investment-vehicle-could-be-a-disaster-waiting-to-happen.html

Bitcoin's meteoric year is making owners of the digital currency rich while raising concerns that things could be getting out of hand.

One investing vehicle is standing out — the Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC), which is designed to track the asset price but actually is trading at a significant premium compared with the underlying holdings.

Specifically, bitcoin's price had surged a gaudy 170 percent in 2017 as of Wednesday's close. The trust, though, had jumped about 336 percent, raising alarms that investors trying to capitalize on the surge are taking on too much risk.

39 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Basically, if you are willing to take too much risk, then go ahead and take a shot. You might become rich. It is going to be Crap shoot. 

Dont invest much, take your 5% of income and invest. when it is falling more than 10% just remove all your money.

Orelse just let it be there it will grow 

15 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

this is the new age of new business man...when it is growing, invest..try to sell it off when it is high..and make profit..and when it crashed, invest more to gain advantage..

anthe kani..waste ani..bekkar ani rub off chesthe, invest cheyani vallu bekaar gallu avutaru..

think of people who invested in apple 30 years back..they were wise..

same alage, ipudu nuvu apple lo invest chesthe a range margins raavu..but edo oka concept vuntundi where you can make such gains..as long as you identity what is thta, your retirement is safe..

anthe kani, rub off cheyakandi..

ma patha client lo oka uncle unnadu two kids fully paid thru private college and medical college and has mansion in virginia and NJ and still has  millions left

7 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

ma patha client lo oka uncle unnadu two kids fully paid thru private college and medical college and has mansion in virginia and NJ and still has  millions left

Ankul neeku chala pedda circle vundii kada 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

LTC and etherum seems doing better today...it picked up since last night after an entire day of fall..

LTC and Etherum stock symbols enti ?