TNR again with RGV anta

samaja_varagamana

57 minutes ago, shutthefup said:

ok your arguement is valid ..so is mine...who knows whether it was photoshopped or not...why did you act as an excited, but a hollow intellect then in your first post.. comparing others intellects to grain and peanut intellects... did anyone say anything personal against you...??

I am issuing an apology. 

I apologize for hurting you.

I have issued an apology.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• samaja_varagamana

• MindRinger

• TensionNahiLeneka

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, shutthefup said:

@MindRinger   if you *** dnt know how whatsapp works then shut the F... up....whatsapp last seen will be shown as per the current time..not yesterday's dumb ass..get your facts checked out before you comment.

13SYpfxuDLpja0.gif 

2 hours ago, MindRinger said:

The @22:14 could be from a previous day and the @21:16 is from the day of the screenshot.

Your grain-sized intellect, and all the pea-sized intellects that have responded to your genius observation have not considered that possibility. 

The above referenced pea-sized intellects are @TensionNahiLeneka,@Quickgun_murugan and @solman

hmm... your spread intellect has a point my friend @MindRinger  True... It could be a screenshot from previous chat .. last shown has nothing to do with that....

what under the sun made you respond to this pea sized intellect's genius yet shitty observation...? I myself acted like a hollow intellect out of over excitement..

I accept your apologies... don't expect any apology from my side..

17 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

hmm... your spread intellect has a point my friend @MindRinger  True... It could be a screenshot from previous chat .. last shown has nothing to do with that....

what under the sun made you respond to this pea sized intellect's genius yet shitty observation...? I myself acted like a hollow intellect out of over excitement..

I accept your apologies... don't expect any apology from my side..

An apology has never been issued to you in the first place.