• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• charygaru

• lazybugger

• Hercules

• dakumangalsingh

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nenu vesindhi passing comment (on Dalai Lama). I, ofcourse, stand by it in spirit. I was responding to the question posed by the other guy, venerating Dalai Lama. I don't think he deserves it.

Tibet has a long history with China. But in the current conflict, Chinese did let Dalai Lama rule Tibet, but wanted some of their agenda (communist) to be implemented.

When Dalai Lama failed to do it, they moved in to take over and he fled to India. Then Chinese dissolved the entire power structure and instituted communes like in China. 

you can read more about Tibet and its society here:

http://case.edu/affil/tibet/tibetanSociety/social.htm

Tibet is an autonomous region of China, and has among the worst indices compared to other parts of china. in health, education, etc.

ee link sadukunta le man nenu kudirinappudu. thanks for the link. but nenu vinna news prakaram next lama ni decide cheyyalsindi present lama kada and when he did do that chinese govt kidnapped him and since last 20 yrs or so he is under them. but dalai lama bigot enduku ayyindu ane daaniki naaaku inka clear answer raale prolly i have to read that link to get a better idea i suppose. 

36 minutes ago, Hercules said:

pichakayal em kadu? enduk ra anni howley puvvu lies esthav ekkada poina aa reddit la gau rakshaks lynching ani edustav ida emo ida? mari tibet la han population to demographics ni china urke change chesindi kada? tibet la tibet people secondary citizens ga bathike laga religion ni free ga practice cheyanikunda , next panchang lama ni kidnap chesindi kada?

rey ne half knowledge dialogues anni vere dbs ave ne turki paki friends degra esko anything hindu or pagan ani egiri ne back naki claps kodtaru picha flute ga.

Tibet ipdu develop ayindi ani nuv ese BS true ayiddi ani enduk ra estav asal arey world history lo edi distort cheyakunda veyaleva ne education islamic or commie country nundi unte nuv em chestav le papam@3$% democracy la sadukunte koncham world knowledge telsiddi.

buddhism and dalits matter lo aithe langa chinchukuntav ida matram silent ga dalai lama mida edustunav ga era ikkada buddhism different aa em hypocritic idiot vi ra nuv

you are the kind of 'upper caste Hindu' I talked of in the other thread. you and the other Hindus here who hang on to your silly claims.

the lack of morality is obvious. Atleast the Halwa guy replaces his lack of morality in conversations with viscerally disgusting majoritarian logic.

you are not even capable of logical thought. nor do you have respect to facts.

39 minutes ago, Hercules said:

pichakayal em kadu? enduk ra anni howley puvvu lies esthav ekkada poina aa reddit la gau rakshaks lynching ani edustav ida emo ida? mari tibet la han population to demographics ni china urke change chesindi kada? tibet la tibet people secondary citizens ga bathike laga religion ni free ga practice cheyanikunda , next panchang lama ni kidnap chesindi kada?

rey ne half knowledge dialogues anni vere dbs ave ne turki paki friends degra esko anything hindu or pagan ani egiri ne back naki claps kodtaru picha flute ga.

Tibet ipdu develop ayindi ani nuv ese BS true ayiddi ani enduk ra estav asal arey world history lo edi distort cheyakunda veyaleva ne education islamic or commie country nundi unte nuv em chestav le papam@3$% democracy la sadukunte koncham world knowledge telsiddi.

buddhism and dalits matter lo aithe langa chinchukuntav ida matram silent ga dalai lama mida edustunav ga era ikkada buddhism different aa em hypocritic idiot vi ra nuv

bold text ardham kaale chichha malla cheppava 

11 minutes ago, charygaru said:

ee link sadukunta le man nenu kudirinappudu. thanks for the link. but nenu vinna news prakaram next lama ni decide cheyyalsindi present lama kada and when he did do that chinese govt kidnapped him and since last 20 yrs or so he is under them. but dalai lama bigot enduku ayyindu ane daaniki naaaku inka clear answer raale prolly i have to read that link to get a better idea i suppose. 

again you misunderstand. I'm not supporting Chinese here. Neither am I supporting Lama.

I was responding to a statement that celebrated India's 'tolerance' for giving refuge to lama. I just said that about lama because I wanted to equate both his 'intolerance' and upper castes intolerance in India. I was trying to say that India is not a tolerant country. It didn't give refuge to, say syrians escaping from their war, nor was it welcoming to Rohingyas from Burma. It gave refuge to a king like figure, who was also a religious leader, of a religion that has deep ties to India. where does the question of 'tolerance' come?

Lama is a bigot because he presided over a serfdom. you can call him wise. But in modern terms, he qualifies as a bigot. Many of statements can be dug out to prove his bigotry, and his sense of entitlement.

9 minutes ago, charygaru said:

bold text ardham kaale chichha malla cheppava 

dani meaning enti ante vadiki history gurinchi midi gnanam undi ade truth ani cheppi ilanti dbs lo estuntadu, vadi actual face chudali ante r/india ani undi reddit lo, danni follow avvu, vadu matlade sodi anta ekkada nundi vastundo nekoka clarity vastadi.

1 hour ago, Hercules said:

ante 1000 years muslims manalni as in hindus ni mana desam lone slaves ga marchina katha gurthu rada babu ki ani asking janalu. 

nuv mari manchigunnav...1000 years nundi muslims manalni slaves ga cheyadam enti...as per lazybugger, maname muslims ni slaves gamarchinam...especially tamilian muslims....

indorectly, upper caste people were responsible for dropping bombs on hiroshima and nagasaki...village elders planned against dalits who were taking shelter in hiroshima and nagasaki...and burnt their houses overnight....danni nuclear bombing antaru ...kani reality endante, dalits mata vinaledu ani..desham nundi melesthe, vallu japan la refugee tessukunaru..aina kuda upper castes akadiki poi, petrol posi illu tagalapettinaru..

media kuda run by upper caste..and apartlo hitler,american pres..british Pm..andaru upper caste valle...so, tractor tiragabadindi,ani thappudu case rasesukunaru...

mr.charygaru,

would you call anyone who hangs on to his caste (to benefit from its vast network or instinctively ) as a bigot?

In that sense, Dalai Lama, who's trying to hang on to his glorious past is also a bigot.

anyway, I made that comment in passing. its definitely lacking in seriousness, and doesn't deserve this kind of discussion.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

nuv mari manchigunnav...1000 years nundi muslims manalni slaves ga cheyadam enti...as per lazybugger, maname muslims ni slaves gamarchinam...especially tamilian muslims....

indorectly, upper caste people were responsible for dropping bombs on hiroshima and nagasaki...village elders planned against dalits who were taking shelter in hiroshima and nagasaki...and burnt their houses overnight....danni nuclear bombing antaru ...kani reality endante, dalits mata vinaledu ani..desham nundi melesthe, vallu japan la refugee tessukunaru..aina kuda upper castes akadiki poi, petrol posi illu tagalapettinaru..

media kuda run by upper caste..and apartlo hitler,american pres..british Pm..andaru upper caste valle...so, tractor tiragabadindi,ani thappudu case rasesukunaru...

satire antha baaney undhi. point ye ledhu. 

point ki ochhey saariki, saaru paari potharu. normal aey ga.

22 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

satire antha baaney undhi. point ye ledhu. 

point ki ochhey saariki, saaru paari potharu. normal aey ga.

idi too m uch setu...point anta point..edikelli patukaravali vaya point..poni, kastapadi oka point patkosthe, nuvvemo oppukovu..emi cheyale cheppu nuvve...sareponi bhai, manakenduku ani calm ga vunte paripotharu ani rechakodthav aithivi...idemi panchayati bhai ?

medaki teesthe kali ki esthav...kali ki teesthe meda ki vesthav..

28 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

according to mr.narsi these paddy fields belong to oppressed ruling class muslim dalits you know.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

idi too m uch setu...point anta point..edikelli patukaravali vaya point..poni, kastapadi oka point patkosthe, nuvvemo oppukovu..emi cheyale cheppu nuvve...sareponi bhai, manakenduku ani calm ga vunte paripotharu ani rechakodthav aithivi...idemi panchayati bhai ?

medaki teesthe kali ki esthav...kali ki teesthe meda ki vesthav..

don't keep on bullshitting me, cheddi boi.

you have no clue about the things you say. I noticed it when you were blabbering about GST, and failed to answer any of my questions.

stop trying to troll me. you are not good enough for it.