returning to India ...GC questions

Pumpuhaar

Konni years ee routine machine zindagi odilesi India lo job chedaam anukuntunna(job confirmed)....na I 140 priority date pothada?...GC current ayinapudu  malli return odaam anukuntunna...H1 ki break teeskovacha? kothadi apply cheyala appudu....emanna problems aithaaya..

7 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

Konni years ee routine machine zindagi odilesi India lo job chedaam anukuntunna(job confirmed)....na I 140 priority date pothada?...GC current ayinapudu  malli return odaam anukuntunna...H1 ki break teeskovacha? kothadi apply cheyala appudu....emanna problems aithaaya..

What makes you think that your job and life routine in India is not going to be routine? You can go out and come back on H1B and use your older priority date without issues, atleast based on the current immigration laws. They might of course change without any notice. 

I believe once your H1B is approved in the past, you won't have to be counted in the cap. Not sure about this a 100% but check with someone on www.avvo.com 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Em kadu..Monne thread paddadi..Adi oksari chudu

Inthaki job eeda nunche confirm cheskunnava?

All the best man..

Yes man. offer letter undi...job Pune lo 

15 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

akkada velakaaa kudaaa routinee e kada vuncle..           akkada chesedhi edo ikkadeee chesthe kanisamm dollars ana vasthayyyyyyy

10 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

What makes you think that your job and life routine in India is not going to be routine? You can go out and come back on H1B and use your older priority date without issues, atleast based on the current immigration laws. They might of course change without any notice. 

I believe once your H1B is approved in the past, you won't have to be counted in the cap. Not sure about this a 100% but check with someone on www.avvo.com 

family there na ankul

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

India lo routine em undadu bhayya....nen already 2012 lo India lo 8 months undi vachina....India la tension free life, ikkada aa GC raadu, immigration issues, job contract tensions, 9 to 5 jobs, weekend beer biryani movies tappa em kanipistale life...walking dead laaga undi jeevitham

Just now, Pumpuhaar said:

India lo routine em undadu bhayya....nen already 2012 lo India lo 8 months undi vachina....India la tension free life, ikkada aa GC raadu, immigration issues, job contract tensions, 9 to 5 jobs, weekend beer biryani movies tappa em kanipistale life...walking dead laaga undi jeevitham

+1

13 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

chill.. neeku india nachadu ani andariki ala unaddu... maybe he has family, friends and a lot more going on there

6 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Kool man.. Ee company?

pune lo fortune 500 companies like wipro, tcs infosys anni vunnai kada avi kakunda inkekadiki pothadu ankul

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

pune lo fortune 500 companies like wipro, tcs infosys anni vunnai kada avi kakunda inkekadiki pothadu ankul

pune lo citi and deutsche bank offshore unnai 

16 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

100% true  

without i140, you should be within 6yrs of h1B.

with approved H1B, anytime eligible to file H!B with a job offer and employer to file H1B

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

chill.. neeku india nachadu ani andariki ala unaddu... maybe he has family, friends and a lot more going on there

Yes, family, cousins, friends baane unnaru....we meet every now and then..

1 minute ago, Pumpuhaar said:

Yes, family, cousins, friends baane unnaru....we meet every now and then..

em company bro?