returning to India ...GC questions

Pumpuhaar

2 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

100% true  

without i140, you should be within 6yrs of h1B.

with approved H1B, anytime eligible to file H!B with a job offer and employer to file H1B

140 date untada? 

22 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Em kadu..Monne thread paddadi..Adi oksari chudu

Inthaki job eeda nunche confirm cheskunnava?

All the best man..

can you paste the link

32 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

Konni years ee routine machine zindagi odilesi India lo job chedaam anukuntunna(job confirmed)....na I 140 priority date pothada?...GC current ayinapudu  malli return odaam anukuntunna...H1 ki break teeskovacha? kothadi apply cheyala appudu....emanna problems aithaaya..

manchi offer and if you are sure.. then go ahead man... approved i140 unte eppudaina carry cheyyochu.. unless govt brings new rule and revokes all i140s then you are assamed ... or else you have a chance...

11 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

chill.. neeku india nachadu ani andariki ala unaddu... maybe he has family, friends and a lot more going on there

Nachadu ani nenekkada annanu, plus that's not the only factor. India lo life routine ga kakunda ela untundo ani adiga if you are doing a 9-5 job there as well, that's all. 

yes your I-140 is good for life. However if you choose to come back to US you can come back on H1

now if you are out  of USA for more than 1 year then your h1b clock will be reset. you will have two options then

1. to apply for fresh h1 (april 1 filing and h1 starting in october)..you will get fresh 6 years (3+3)

2. to apply for extension or transfer of existing h1 (remaining period on existing h1 will be used)

once your priority date is near you can start GC process again and port PD from old I--140 to new I--140.

BTW did you start searching for india jobs from here? Can you give us a few pointers on negotiating, interview process etc etc

2 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

poyevalani ponivavvu....unde vallani undanivvau..enduku bruh Image result for brahmanandam gifs

andaru pothe eeda east facing houses rates emaypothaay bruh... andukey motham pampese kanni kontha kontha pampesthey better ani plan.. from trump thatha

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

manchi offer and if you are sure.. then go ahead man... approved i140 unte eppudaina carry cheyyochu.. unless govt brings new rule and revokes all i140s then you are assamed ... or else you have a chance...

yeah, ide info choostunna

1 minute ago, Pumpuhaar said:

atu itu ante? India lo job ki aithe dokha ledu naaku...its secured apart from that what else could happen?

H1B reform ayithe you might loose all the previleges... also there is a clause about how long you can stay out of country before you can claim your old immigration processes... avi kuda oka sari lawyer tho discuss chesi vellu...

don't make your life decisions based on DBians' opinions..

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

H1B reform ayithe you might loose all the previleges... also there is a clause about how long you can stay out of country before you can claim your old immigration processes... avi kuda oka sari lawyer tho discuss chesi vellu...

don't make your life decisions based on DBians' opinions..

Image result for brahmanandam gifs