help with job search

newvirus

Just now, Baawa said:

What got for the better team to get to be a good team and get the best of them?

nuvvu nee fake english for hits...@3$%

1 minute ago, ranku_mogudu said:

nuvvu nee fake english for hits...@3$%

I love frustration with this frust but but not for me to the point ☝️ said the to point to what he did with the team?

Just now, ranku_mogudu said:

I am never a fake and this is the only ID that I have registered.

Baawa/Kyathy are already fake and bots for DB hits and you also likely to fall in the same category.

as you created a id on may 19th.. No prior posts until today and an hour ago.

and disco ani direct ga kottesav typo lo. what did you do in these 11 days?

more over ye budhi unnodu 9 months kaali ga  unnaka em peekakunda same employer tho unnav antey entha fruit o nuvvey telusko

newvirus

• Jr Artist
  • pip_jrartist_afdb.png
  • newvirus
  • Members
  • 9 posts

namasthey people; lets start the disco

there are people in market from over 12 months and yes I am in for 9 months without project; consider I am worthless..I dont care,

I follow DB from long back, but never post..19th roju same topic meedha post cheyalani created as my case was approved..but gc ead delivery times vary ani i was waiting...And this afternoon..I got it my mail box..so post eshna...

Bottomline is atleast I am in better with position than you rather than judging, people. Go get a decent life !

12 minutes ago, newvirus said:

there are people in market from over 12 months and yes I am in for 9 months without project; consider I am worthless..I dont care,

I follow DB from long back, but never post..19th roju same topic meedha post cheyalani created as my case was approved..but gc ead delivery times vary ani i was waiting...And this afternoon..I got it my mail box..so post eshna...

Bottomline is atleast I am in better with position than you rather than judging, people. Go get a decent life !

I have a GC and have been on bench for only a month since 9 years.@3$%. The time will stay steady as I am workaholic and better my self with day to day.

yes, you are a useless piece as you don't have a job in your hand and not sure ou will get in next few months. better atleast I assume that you are working in a gas station or 7/11 else there is no point as your lazy a$$ with secured residence will let you work .

following a DB will not help you any as there are bots who create fake id's. so if you still think you are in a better position then wake up and understand that your a$$ is positioned on some one else' support @3$% 

15 minutes ago, newvirus said:

and as usual ga naa post sideline ayindhi.... laddulodhi....

as usual antey inthaka mundhu ayyindha @3$%

25 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

I have a GC and have been on bench for only a month since 9 years.@3$%. The time will stay steady as I am workaholic and better my self with day to day.

yes, you are a useless piece as you don't have a job in your hand and not sure ou will get in next few months. better atleast I assume that you are working in a gas station or 7/11 else there is no point as your lazy a$$ with secured residence will let you work .

following a DB will not help you any as there are bots who create fake id's. so if you still think you are in a better position then wake up and understand that your a$$ is positioned on some one else' support @3$% 

dont cry fowl.... will let you work in my Business once I setup one and stop creating fake resumes and hitting on jobs 

10 minutes ago, newvirus said:

dont cry fowl.... will let you work in my Business once I setup one and stop creating fake resumes and hitting on jobs 

fowl kaadhu foul baa.

GC vochina em labham english raanappudu..

vennela cinema lo brahmi laaga

you give more money I built more hotels like these annattu@3$%.

BTW. I never had a fake resume and My linked In Profile gives what I have achieved and recommendations are intact with every project 

3 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

fowl kaadhu foul baa.

GC vochina em labham english raanappudu..

vennela cinema lo brahmi laaga

you give more money I built more hotels like these annattu@3$%.

BTW. I never had a fake resume and My linked In Profile gives what I have achieved and recommendations are intact with every project 

Length okate gaa dubbing lo edit chesko 😬