Angela Merkel did it again - Humiliated Modi.

lazybugger

9 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Haha idi humiliated aaa, she just asked him to move towards the flags before the handshake. 

Anthe le ilanti bread crumbs thini ide full course meal anukuntey ala ne anipisthundi

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• tennisluvr

• YeddiBK

• daft_punk

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

pichi lk... aa pani cheyyi... India, US and Singapore value thelusthadi.. valla antha discriminating people evvaru undaru... nenu chancellor fan anna evadu care cheyyadu@3$%

@3$%@3$%

14 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

arey picha poo aa, akkada shake hand ivvakunda pakkana isthe insult aa ? entha narrow minded idiots raa mee leftists

Clinging onto bread crumbs bro, don't disturb their fantasy. @3$%

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Haha idi humiliated aaa, she just asked him to move towards the flags before the handshake. 

Anthe le ilanti bread crumbs thini ide full course meal anukuntey ala ne anipisthundi

haha.. that's power play.

international press is having field day making fun of Modi. its always nice when a mass murderer is cut to size and made to look like a fool in front of international audience.

bhakts like you won't get it. don't try. lol.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

haha.. that's power play.

international press is having field day making fun of Modi. its always nice when a mass murderer is cut to size and made to look like a fool in front of international audience.

bhakts like you won't get it. don't try. lol.

Haha I am not a bhakt but you can go on with your assumptions if that cools your ass for the day. 

That said, I personally didn't see anything insulting about refusing to shake his hand only to shake it in a better location, but I guess that is all that's needed for hypocrites like you to achieve orgasm. 

Source for that please? 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Haha I am not a bhakt but you can go on with your assumptions if that cools your ass for the day. 

That said, I personally didn't see anything insulting about refusing to shake his hand only to shake it in a better location, but I guess that is all that's needed for hypocrites like you to achieve orgasm. 

did your assumptions on me cool yours for a wonderful start for the day?

it was a joke on Modi. why get your pants in a twist, if you are not bhakt. ask yourself that. lol.

Just now, lazybugger said:

did your assumptions on me cool yours for a wonderful start for the day?

it was a joke on Modi. why get your pants in a twist, if you are not bhakt. ask yourself that. lol.

As I said earlier, I am amused by the fact that people would consider this as a willful insult. Don't have to be a bhakt to understand that. But then to each his own I guess. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

As I said earlier, I am amused by the fact that people would consider this as a willful insult. Don't have to be a bhakt to understand that. But then to each his own I guess. 

I'm also amused that people would lose their sh1t over somebody having a laugh over this.

Modi was made to look like a fool, and that's enough for some to have a laugh. what's your problem, if you are not a bhakt?

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

fuktards ki antha polarised ga ne kanipisthadi bro... they think if you are not enjoying they left you got to be right-wing..

19 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

fuktards ki antha polarised ga ne kanipisthadi bro... they think if you are not enjoying they left you got to be right-wing..

%$#$