Kumble's future uncertain after Kohli's feedback

Kool_SRG

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

dont even think anyone in england gives a toss about cricket... sub continent lo thappa evadu pattinchukovatle cricket ni... its done  few yrs back

True..  South Asian countries lo pani M leni janalu ekkuva avatam valla long session games like cricket inka encourage chestunnaru...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kool_SRG

• lazybugger

• Quickgun_murugan

• chittimallu2

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

True..  South Asian countries lo pani M leni janalu ekkuva avatam valla long session games like cricket inka encourage chestunnaru...

I would watch a test match over T20 anyday of the week. T20 ekkuva ayyi and IPL vachaka cricket mothanike manesaru chala mandi and im one of them

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

so do you agree that its an Indian game or not? or do you have some split personality?

7 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Cricket was never and will be never an Indian game... British slavery continuing

lol. says an american slave.

Ok, im a cricket fan (watching) but ee madhya ekkuva follow avvatle.. but I never understood the point of "team coach" in cricket... what does a head coach do? Evarikaina thelusa?

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

Ok, im a cricket fan (watching) but ee madhya ekkuva follow avvatle.. but I never understood the point of "team coach" in cricket... what does a head coach do? Evarikaina thelusa?

google says

a person who is responsible for managing andtraining a person or a team:

A coach is also an expert who trains someone learning or improving a skill, esp. one related to performing

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

so do you agree that its an Indian game or not? or do you have some split personality?

Its not a fckng Indian game man... its a legacy continued by British slaves with nothing interesting to do in their lives...

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. says an american slave.

America had slaves from Africa..

British had slaves every where.. you might be one of them..

always proud to be an American and Slave to that great Country in the world..

God Bless All.. God Bless the United States..

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Its not a fckng Indian game man... its a legacy continued by British slaves with nothing interesting to do in their lives...

I dont know man. I don't see indian team giving w/o to the English team in international matches.

may be I have wrong notion of what slavery means. perhaps Americans like you can explain the term to me.

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

America had slaves from Africa..

British had slaves every where.. you might be one of them..

always proud to be an American and Slave to that great Country in the world..

God Bless All.. God Bless the United States..

lol. walking cliche generator.

dig up some better ones next time.

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

I thought he was good.

same chappell - ganguly repeat aa?

Maybe not to that extent but Kumble comes across as a no nonsense guy. Domineering personality ayindochu, some senior players may not take kindly to it. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Maybe not to that extent but Kumble comes across as a no nonsense guy. Domineering personality ayindochu, some senior players may not take kindly to it. 

yeah it was easy to demonize Chappell. Wont be easy to do that to Kumble. Everybody respects him. and the results are there to see.

19 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

dont even think anyone in england gives a toss about cricket... sub continent lo thappa evadu pattinchukovatle cricket ni... its done  few yrs back

That's very true. 

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

yeah it was easy to demonize Chappell. Wont be easy to do that to Kumble. Everybody respects him. and the results are there to see.

Yes Chappell's thing was a total fiasco, he seemed like someone that would call a spade a spade. Mana team lo adi work avvadu dude, they have to massage egos as well like John Wright