• Quickgun_murugan

• Tejas99

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

So you are the one who asked and replied in quora about ap pappu

2 yrs taravat maku IT hub chupistadu babu appudu meku TOM_BHAYYA

14 minutes ago, ARYA said:

2 yrs taravat maku IT hub chupistadu babu appudu meku TOM_BHAYYA

Development antha Amaravathi lo plan sesthunte IT companies Vizag enduku pothayee . ento chinna babu logic

Oh boy. Oh boy. What a way to start off my answers relating to polity..! Thank you for asking my answer and opinion.

When it comes to Andhra Pradesh's political scenario I don't find many “pappus”.

But, hey, i didn't say there are no one - there are a few.

Here comes my list (not in order - just off the top of my head):-

• As said by the majority here Mr.N.Lokesh(I agree with someone who said he didn't have the balls to atleast participate in the MLC elections, he was nominated -Oh god why..? Win or lose it dosent matter. He should have atleast participated and contested. If he gets a berth in the Cabinet of TDP without atleast becoming a MLA, then things are going to look bad for this party which owed its alliance to BJP and goes against a certain no-dynasty politics).
  • Mr.B.Satyanarayana of YSRCP from Vizianagaram. He already lost his value and worth when he remained with INC post bifurcation for being the head of APCC (for a soon to be wiped out party). He changed his allegiance to a new colours which has some serious issues regarding his loyalty.
  • Dr.Kankanala Narayana of CPI.
  • Honourable member of the Praja Shanti Party Mr.Kilari Anand Paul or more famous as K.A.Paul.

My list. If you got any, feel free to make tour “contribution”.

These type of questions and answers are intended to be for fun. Don't take it personally and start a you-know-what.