Top Posters In This Topic

• reality

• ronitreddy

• TampaChinnodu

• chittimallu2

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, reality said:

Link or source veyyi, Sitti

visitors coverege lo ne you can select if any pre-existing conditions ani.

my dad had paralysis attack around 5 yrs ago..so ikkada vache mundu adi mention chesi teskunna. pre-existing undi ani.

seven continents international di anukunta. for 3 months they charged 5000$ anukunta, padi and took that one.. 1M$ coverege annad.

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

visitors coverege lo ne you can select if any pre-existing conditions ani.

my dad had paralysis attack around 5 yrs ago..so ikkada vache mundu adi mention chesi teskunna. pre-existing undi ani.

seven continents international di anukunta. for 3 months they charged 5000$ anukunta, padi and took that one.. 1M$ coverege annad.

Ok will check that...Thanks. 

Is it 7 continents or 7 corners...?

https://www.sevencorners.com/travel-medical-insurance#/quote

14 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

yeah ipude choostunna nenu kooda... I always take from visitors coverage.com... vadi dhaggada max 120k emo untai plans... insubuy is new to me. 

insubuy la teesko coverages 1  Million daaka untaay

14 hours ago, reality said:

Link or source veyyi, Sitti

anduloney untadi man... Platinum section lo soodu 

insubuy or visitors coverage website lo

18 hours ago, TampaChinnodu said:
Request to support health needs of Vishnu Prakash
June 01 , 2017 | UPDATED 20:57 IST

IndianClicks_Vishnu_Surya_Prakash_Rao_GA_650x400_053120171496330821.jpg

I'm Naveen I live in San Antonio, I need your help & support for health emergencies for my father in law Mr. Vishnu Surya Prakash Rao (Age 56), he came to visit us on March 1st 2017. He was active for initial 2 months & suddenly he got headache & took him to ER.

Now he is still in a very critical state 27 days as of May 31st 2017 in ICU, Doctors did 3 brain surgeries & Doctors are saying it might take 6 months to 1 year to recover. Insurance $50000 got drained in the initial days & in long term acute care is not part of insurance. Can't take him back to India as right side skull part needs to be placed after 3 months.

Please Help us by clicking this Link: https://www.gofundme.com/brain-3surgeries-expenses-for-inlaw

Hospital Location: 4502 University Health System, San Antonio, TX.

Please pray for his speedy recovery & help us in whatever way possible by clicking this GoFundMe Link: https://www.gofundme.com/brain-3surgeries-expenses-for-inlaw

US Address:
4114 Medical Dr, Apt # 9207, San Antonio, TX 78229.
Phone: 970-270-7046

India Address:
41-1/2-36, Dwaraka Nagar 3rd Line,
Krishnalanka, Vijayawada 520013.

Please pray for him & help us: https://www.facebook.com/savevishnu/

Another request from Naveen, for elderly people who are visiting USA or parents who are living in India, if you have high blood pressure & are on blood thinners please be extra careful and don't stain yourself by over exercising or walking for longer times as it can lead to brain hemorrhage. We are in hospital from almost a month, I want to bring this awareness so that everyone is aware.

Please help spread the word & Thank you all for your support.

ilanti situations lo better not pay, oka colleague father ilage ochinappudu heart attack ochindi 500k bill esaru georgetown odu oka 10k kattesi India jump

On 6/2/2017 at 3:41 PM, princeofheaven said:

ilanti situations lo better not pay, oka colleague father ilage ochinappudu heart attack ochindi 500k bill esaru georgetown odu oka 10k kattesi India jump

Bro question for you, in this kind of a situation can they go after your colleague? I mean his father had a heart attack right so is it legal for them to go after him? 

India jump ayye avasaram emundi, can he just file for bankruptcy and get rid of the medical debt? 

On 6/2/2017 at 0:10 AM, chittimallu2 said:

no avem undav... adukkoni maa paisal dengipothunnaru ani edise yedhavale ekkuva vsatharu ee thaadu lo ki choostha undu... 

+1

13 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro question for you, in this kind of a situation can they go after your colleague? I mean his father had a heart attack right so is it legal for them to go after him? 

India jump ayye avasaram emundi, can he just file for bankruptcy and get rid of the medical debt? 

they cant treatment appudu always gave father's name and Hyderabad address, local address kosam ma odu address asked. valla dad india jump ainappudu they called him asked for his ssn to screw his credit ma odu go and bend east ani told vallaki. collection letters osthe he threatened legal action and they stopped because he is no way responsible for his adult dad.

his dad still receives collection letters at Hyderabad address but they cant do anything there. India jump aindi ma odu kadu valla dad. He is now settled happily in Dallas. indulo ethical issues ki contact @Android_Halwa

3 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

they cant treatment appudu always gave father's name and Hyderabad address, local address kosam ma odu address asked. valla dad india jump ainappudu they called him asked for his ssn to screw his credit ma odu go and bend east ani told vallaki. collection letters osthe he threatened legal action and they stopped because he is no way responsible for his adult dad.

his dad still receives collection letters at Hyderabad address but they cant do anything there. India jump aindi ma odu kadu valla dad. He is now settled happily in Dallas. indulo ethical issues ki contact @Android_Halwa

Oh okay ade confirm chesukundamani. I thought you meant your friend left to India because of this, thanks for the clarification. 

23 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

What they did is completely unethical...I am sure they must be feeling guilty, deep inside for rest of their lives, even though they seem to be living 'happily' outside.

Imagine if there are 10s...100s...1000s of such cases...I am sure our desis will latch on to it and reach those numbers soon, like credit card fraud and jump..,

2 minutes ago, reality said:

What they did is completely unethical...I am sure they must be feeling guilty, deep inside for rest of their lives, even though they seem to be living 'happily' outside.

Imagine if there are 10s...100s...1000s of such cases...I am sure our desis will latch on to it and reach those numbers soon, like credit card fraud and jump..,

cash rate lo hospital odu chesedi kuda unethical ee insurance rate 100$ unna injection sudden ga 700$ aipotadi, read about uninsured people's bills in US media

14 minutes ago, reality said:

ee Insurance na kodukuluuu chese fraud ki ade correct ani na feeling, there is no right or wrong brader, its all depends on people's perception.

17 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

cash rate lo hospital odu chesedi kuda unethical ee insurance rate 100$ unna injection sudden ga 700$ aipotadi, read about uninsured people's bills in US media

They should have approached Charities or any other such institutions to pay it off, instead of running away and living 'happily'...

So saving that person's life is their fault you think, andhuke mana india lo ala edchi chacchaayi hospitals, they dont care if life is going away until the money is paid...

They should have argued about the insurance fraud when they were in ICU...

P.S: that charity option I said above, worked for my collegue who managed to pay $100k...for his father's incident...