• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reality

• ronitreddy

• TampaChinnodu

• chittimallu2

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, reality said:

They should have approached Charities or any other such institutions to pay it off, instead of running away and living 'happily'...

So saving that person's life is their fault you think, andhuke mana india lo ala edchi chacchaayi hospitals, they dont care if life is going away until the money is paid...

They should have argued about the insurance fraud when they were in ICU...

P.S: that charity option I said above, worked for my collegue who managed to pay $100k...for his father's incident...

baga cheppav, yeah nuvu cheppina points make sense.

18 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

ee Insurance na kodukuluuu chese fraud ki ade correct ani na feeling, there is no right or wrong brader, its all depends on people's perception.

I agree, insurance in USA is big scam...but, this is not the way to take revenge on it by getting sick and getting free treatment and run away.

Entha chettuku antha gaali. His son is in USA and earning money...he should have opted for relaxed payment options...must have sold some property...must have approached charities...etc..,

On 6/1/2017 at 11:12 PM, chittimallu2 said:

hospital bill $320k aindhanta... are people really suggesting to take an insurance for visitors that covers about 350k? I dont even think I saw a coverage thats more than 100k for visitors... 

There are several plans ranging from $50K to $8M. I personally took $1M policy for my mom..

2 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

There are several plans ranging from $50K to $8M. I personally took $1M policy for my mom..

Pre-existing covered aa? If so, which one is that?

On 6/1/2017 at 11:16 PM, TampaChinnodu said:

You are wrong. All my friends took 500k to million.

I took $1M policy and I highly recommend that for parents who is above 50 yrs

On 6/2/2017 at 0:05 AM, chittimallu2 said:

dheenni contro chesi page lu page lu nadipinchakandi..... no one expects these things and its unfortunate that this happened to them... $50,000 ante I assume its a decent insurance coverage, antha kanna ekkuva kharhculu avthai ani evadu expect cheyyadu... 

You are right. Most people i know dont even take insurance.

19 minutes ago, reality said:

I agree, insurance in USA is big scam...but, this is not the way to take revenge on it by getting sick and getting free treatment and run away.

Entha chettuku antha gaali. His son is in USA and earning money...he should have opted for relaxed payment options...must have sold some property...must have approached charities...etc..,

agreed. nee old id enti bro ne dp name lagaa ne posts kuda unayi... I have been seeing ur pots from past couple of days.

13 minutes ago, reality said:

Pre-existing covered aa? If so, which one is that?

Yeah..I guess premium will be very high..Check insubuy for more info..

On 6/1/2017 at 9:16 PM, TampaChinnodu said:

You are wrong. All my friends took 500k to million.

Aa insurance ento link vunte veyandi ... 

1 hour ago, princeofheaven said:

they cant treatment appudu always gave father's name and Hyderabad address, local address kosam ma odu address asked. valla dad india jump ainappudu they called him asked for his ssn to screw his credit ma odu go and bend east ani told vallaki. collection letters osthe he threatened legal action and they stopped because he is no way responsible for his adult dad.

his dad still receives collection letters at Hyderabad address but they cant do anything there. India jump aindi ma odu kadu valla dad. He is now settled happily in Dallas. indulo ethical issues ki contact @Android_Halwa

Visa sponsor chesedhi Son e kadha Father ki and also financial ga anni sponsor chestham ani oka form i think I130 kuda fill chestham visa ki. So Is son/daughter not responsible for his fathers liability. Aa route lo emanna approach avtara hospitals ?