• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• tennisluvr

• littlestar

• k2s

1 minute ago, mbabu2579 said:

Can anyone who owns a house or knows about home security systems give me a suggestion of which once should i get.

needhi new const or old?

Dont go anything bound to a contract. Thelvakunda irikina and I pay 50 per month and bound to 3 years contract.

Go for something like Panasonic Home Security. 100 ki you will get 2 CC cameras, window and door sensors, motion detector, hub. You can create n use cases with them. Say to swicth on lights when there is a movement triggered or record video. No more monthly payments.

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-KX-HN6002W-Monitoring-Surveillance-Indoor/dp/B00PJ1XXA4

See related products.

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

The best home security system in the world is to have a gun. Preferably something like a revolver. Good luck. 

Still you need a home security system while you sleep or away bruh..

42 minutes ago, mbabu2579 said:

Can anyone who owns a house or knows about home security systems give me a suggestion of which once should i get.

SimpliSafe ($15 per month you can choose no link to dispatch center for free) ... internet lekaoyina.. the Hub device has a sim card which calls the dispatch center and alerts the local police )

ADT

Xfinity vadu kuda istunnadu ee madhya

35 minutes ago, littlestar said:

Dont go anything bound to a contract. Thelvakunda irikina and I pay 50 per month and bound to 3 years contract.

Go for something like Panasonic Home Security. 100 ki you will get 2 CC cameras, window and door sensors, motion detector, hub. You can create n use cases with them. Say to swicth on lights when there is a movement triggered or record video. No more monthly payments.

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-KX-HN6002W-Monitoring-Surveillance-Indoor/dp/B00PJ1XXA4

See related products.

Internet connection cut cheste no alert ..deentlo

Front Point 

A little expensive but very efficient. They work on cell signals. 

$34.99/Month basic 

$44.99/Month including home automation stuff.  

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

The best home security system in the world is to have a gun. Preferably something like a revolver. Good luck. 

balayya fan spotted ch.gif

3 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

SimpliSafe ($15 per month you can choose no link to dispatch center for free) ... internet lekaoyina.. the Hub device has a sim card which calls the dispatch center and alerts the local police )

ADT

+1 no contract kuda, vacation or out of country vellina month link to dispatch pettukuni tharavatha cancel chesukovachu. 

4 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

ADT

Xfinity cheap aa?

7 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Still you need a home security system while you sleep or away bruh..

Pillow kinda revolver petti padukunta dude

10 hours ago, littlestar said:

See related products.

Ee mukka contract sign cheyyaka mundu seppali...

aa security system 911 ki call chestadi?