• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• reality

• MRI

• Picha lite

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, reality said:

Agreed ...Non-sense word root in sanskrit ata...

Alyson Came-Rotta...Lanze

If anything she was mocking DT by making fun of that word by calling it non-sensical. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

If anything she was mocking DT by making fun of that word by calling it non-sensical. 

Sanskrit is the mother of English...if you dont know (not the Sanskrit that I use on @MindRinger

belittling sanskrit is not appreciated 

Just now, reality said:

Sanskrit is the mother of English...if you dont know (not the Sanskrit that I use on @MindRinger

belittling sanskrit is not appreciated 

Sanskrit is the oldest surviving member of the Indo-European family of language, doesn't mean it's the mother of English @3$% directly. English itself is a derivative of various languages. 

That apart, coming back to the main topic I don't see anything about where she "insulted" Sanskrit. She was making a comment about the word "covfefe" and mocking it as something that has no meaning, guess your mighty feelings are hurt by that. 

7 minutes ago, reality said:

Agreed ...Non-sense word root in sanskrit ata...

Alyson Came-Rotta...Lanze

Aame annadhi adi kadu kada.. 

She clearly says "It's a non sense word, we are not sure if it's root is actually in Sanskrit which is probably what you are used to using".

She was if anything sympathizing with the girl because she mis-spelled a non sense word which has no roots in any language, and since she's of Indian origin she mentioned that she might be used to words with roots in Sanskrit(which is perhaps true). 

So how does that become insulting Sanskrit, unless you have an extremely poor understanding of English comprehension. 

Just now, mettastar said:

Aame annadhi adi kadu kada.. 

Reading comprehension problem man. It's easy to pull the victim card or use the racist card if someone's White right. @3$%

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Reading comprehension problem man. It's easy to pull the victim card or use the racist card if someone's White right. @3$%

I will cme back...dont do festival, right now @3$%

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Oh are you done playing the RACE card and the VICTIM card so soon, come on don't disappoint me. I didn't expect an ultra sensitive troll to drop the ball so soon, looks like there might be a shortage of balls in your nether regions. @3$%

ikkada problem she is stereotyping indian americans.. the line "sanskirt which is what you are used to using"..

kind of like stereotyping nallollu as the people who like grape soda.. 

it is racist behavior.. anduke aa maata annaka co-anchor vaipu chusindi.. tappu realize ayyi

5 minutes ago, reality said:

nuvvu ra bro.. persuade avvani arguments loki rabuddi kadu.. nuvvu rechipo..