• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• reality

• MRI

• Picha lite

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MRI said:

mockery lekapothey racism kadu antavu.. sarey.. bayatiki poyi nallodini.. hey wassup nigger/dog anu.. mock cheyakunda.. ;) 

Totally different, if she had called her a or brown nigger or slum dog or anything like that yes it's very offensive. 

Unna sentence ni twist chesi use chesukunta ante go ahead if that makes you happy. She merely mentioned that it's not a word that might not belong to sanskrit, what you said could be right if she had said it seemed like a word that belonged to Sanskrit. 

Anyway the easy way out of this is, call CNN and lodge your complaints with them. Or start a petition/campaign online, ikkada ochi daanni *** ganja antey em raadu akkada. Make your anguish known to CNN. 

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Haahha...vaadi judgemental assolery chusthe nariki 10gali anipisthadhi...

Online ochi edo notikochina mee family frequent ga vaade rendo moodu boothulu tappa akkada inkem peekalev le. Aa sangathi neeku kooda telusu gaa frustrated loser 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Artham avutune undi le first BJ prasthavana techindi evado ikkada clear ga choodachu poyi, just because you couldn't stick to the point. Ippudu cuttinglu enduku le, as I observed earlier you seem to accuse everyone else of what you actually are as described in the above post. 

I pity you man, take help before it's too late. Euthanasia is legal in some parts of the world. 

Oho...first page malli chadhu kora Guddi myakkade...

nenu entha courtesy ga cheppina...nee lavade judgemental replies endhi....

BJ kadhu kada I disnt use any such word until your mom remimded you of who you are...

Just now, reality said:

BJ kadhu kada I disnt use any such word until your mom remimded you of who you are...

First BJ ani vagindi nuvve kada ra, LOL. Ippudu reading kooda radantava enti, lmao. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

First BJ ani vagindi nuvve kada ra, LOL. Ippudu reading kooda radantava enti, lmao. 

Inka dengei...guddi LK...disgusting 

1 hour ago, samaja_varagamana said:

vela english ey oka lafoot and non sensical malli veelu pakanollani anadam................ calling genuis @Popkatapetapotapulti explain this  Image result for what is this shit gif

Tennis suvvar gadu vallaki BJ ivvadaniko ready

Your first post obsessing about the BJ you never got from you know who @3$%. Ala vagithey response ilane untundi, posting because you neither have the comprehension to understand what you yourself have posted nor are able to read it now. 

Recheekati ganaka unda enti? 

4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

What's so racist about this statement though, if she used in a tone of mockery then you can call it stereotyping her. She just made an observation, seems like you are the one who's ashamed of having Sanskrit as the root language for a lot of the Indian languages. 

You are putting words in my mouth here. Neither am I offended nor am I saying that Sanskrit is not a root for Indian languages. You seem to be a bit simple. You quite clearly don't seem to get the point and have gone on tangent arguments about language roots etc. 

The way you are reacting in this thread shows how agitated you are. Take a chill pill. It is the end of the weekend and everyone's gottta go to work tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:
  1 hour ago, samaja_varagamana said:

vela english ey oka lafoot and non sensical malli veelu pakanollani anadam................ calling genuis @Popkatapetapotapulti explain this  Image result for what is this shit gif

Tennis suvvar gadu vallaki BJ ivvadaniko ready

Your first post obsessing about the BJ you never got from you know who @3$%. Ala vagithey response ilane untundi, posting because you neither have the comprehension to understand what you yourself have posted nor are able to read it now. 

Recheekati ganaka unda enti? 

Arei...indaaka ne cheppina...BJ annadhi ninnuu ne FAMILY ni kadhu....family meedha first attack chesi nee FAMILY emito nuvve cheppukunnav...LK

Lanjaaa logic tho vachho confuse cheddam anukunnava LK..,

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

You are putting words in my mouth here. Neither am I offended nor am I saying that Sanskrit is not a root for Indian languages. You seem to be a bit simple. You quite clearly don't seem get the point and have gone on tangent arguments about language roots etc. 

The way you are reacting in this thread shows how agitated you are. Take a chill pill. It is the end of the weekend and everyone's gottta go to work tomorrow.

Aa LK anthe...too soon to judge people...bavilo kappa...mavni lo bj slave

Just now, Staysafebro said:

You are putting words in my mouth here. Neither am I offended nor am I saying that Sanskrit is not a root for Indian languages. You seem to be a bit simple. You quite clearly don't seem get the point and have gone on tangent arguments about language roots etc. 

Actually you are the one that's getting hysterical about a simple observation that the anchor has made based on the girl's ethnicity. Also it was a casual reference, one that has no malicious intent behind it. Guess you might have run out of topics to debate about, or have an agenda to play the race and victim card wherever possible. You seem to be in good company in this thread that way. Congrats. 

The way I am responding in this thread has everything to do with how a certain sewer rat decided to stink up the whole discussion here simply because he can't stick to the point. Don't blame me if I have to put some creatures like that in their place. 

Aa LK anthe...too soon to judge people...bavilo kappa...mavni lo bj slave

customers waiting akkada. Looks like you like getting your asss pounded by a US Army soldier. Already guba gulab jaam program completed aa. 

Arei...indaaka ne cheppina...BJ annadhi ninnuu ne FAMILY ni kadhu....family meedha first attack chesi nee FAMILY emito nuvve cheppukunnav...LK

Lanjaaa logic tho vachho confuse cheddam anukunnava LK..,

Aa inka.