Help - Met with a Car accident

Predator

Hi all, need some help on how to proceed:

My car got hit from behind and the trunk got crushed. The side frames got slightly bent and the there is no more gap between the door and the frame. its an acura tl car 2014. The adjuster from other party insurance estimated the damages at $13000. I sent the car to the body shop.

Now,

1) i called the other party insurance and asked for diminished value and she said that in the county i was met with an accident, they need not pay it. Also she argued that value of the car would not depreciate after the accident. 

2) I no longer feel secure driving in a car that got a major frame repair. Can i ask the other parties insurance to take my car and pay off my loan 

Based on your knowledge, can you let me know what options do i have?

Thanks in advance!

Aa case lo car total cheyyamanu.. nuvvu acura dealer daggarki velli quite tiskura. Vadu obvious ga ekkuva ostadu. This is the quote I got from acura I prefer to get it done there ani cheppu.

" 1) i called the other party insurance and asked for diminished value and she said that in the county i was met with an accident, they need not pay it. "

idi ardham kaala DBs. Need not pay it enti.

13K istunnaruga damages ki. chalavu antava?

10 minutes ago, Predator said:

My car got hit from behind and the trunk got crushed. The side frames got slightly bent and the there is no more gap between the door and the frame. its an acura tl car 2014. The adjuster from other party insurance estimated the damages at $13000. I sent the car to the body shop.

Now,

1) i called the other party insurance and asked for diminished value and she said that in the county i was met with an accident, they need not pay it. Also she argued that value of the car would not depreciate after the accident. 

2) I no longer feel secure driving in a car that got a major frame repair. Can i ask the other parties insurance to take my car and pay off my loan 

Thanks in advance!

Diminished value claim ani google lo kottu , oka 250$-300$ tisukuni guarantee return chese firms vuntai ante they atleast guarantee you there fee try cheyatam vala Niku loss emi vundadhu . They are good at that they give you one letter In proper format and they will ask you to send that and after that nee negotiation mocha vuntadhi 

5 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

" 1) i called the other party insurance and asked for diminished value and she said that in the county i was met with an accident, they need not pay it. "

idi ardham kaala DBs. Need not pay it enti.

13K istunnaruga damages ki. chalavu antava?

ee accident valla Car value padipotadi, danne Diminished value antaru. ade mana babu asking

5 minutes ago, ennnna chata said:

Diminished value claim ani google lo kottu , oka 250$-300$ tisukuni guarantee return chese firms vuntai ante they atleast guarantee you there fee try cheyatam vala Niku loss emi vundadhu . They are good at that they give you one letter In proper format and they will ask you to send that and after that nee negotiation mocha vuntadhi 

idi best TS do this man. 

30 minutes ago, Predator said:

Now,

Thanks in advance!

Hire a lawyer first.. insurance vallu ilage natakalu adataru.. 

Hire a lawyer and then lineloki vastaru.. trust me..

Just now, athadu said:

Hire a lawyer first.. insurance vallu ilage natakalu adataru.. 

Hire a lawyer and then lineloki vastaru.. trust me..

Sure, i will do that first. Thank you !

5 minutes ago, sandie said:

other party insurance vallatho manam matladam kadha..  either lawyer or me insurance vaallu handle chestharu.

Emo bhayya, vallu natho direct ga touch lo vunnaru. 

10 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

better hire a lawyer and invest $1K

$1k naa ? how does it work. case geluste $1k na lekapothe emaina $1k charge chestara?

12 minutes ago, Predator said:

$1k naa ? how does it work. case geluste $1k na lekapothe emaina $1k charge chestara?

500 or 1000 fee ivvaliga.

freega neeku service ivvala?