Help - Met with a Car accident

Predator

2 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

500 or 1000 fee ivvaliga.

freega neeku service ivvala?

Ala kadu boss, case win ayite tesskuntada lekapothe by default pay chayala fee ani

24 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

idea lekunte suggestions enduk istavu?

dont misguide with wrong info.

TS i was in an accident and this is how you go about suing the other party.

Lawyer ki call chesi matladu they dont charge you anything now. Case file chestaru and claim chestaru, vachina amount lo 30% teskuntaru usual ga. So oka 30k ki vadu claim file cheste medical damages, car value loss and other stuff add chesi, neku vachina amount lo 33% cut cheskoni migatadi direct deposit chestadu.

Usual ga e total process oka 3 months padtadi. Nek backpain vachindi ani chiro ki po, manchiga oka month back massages istaru aa bills kuda insurance lo add chesi motham bills vesi claim pedtadu lawyer. Just call the lawyer and let him know, what you are expecting and what can be done.

Frame touch ayindi ante ne car basic ga biscuit , rebuilt title pedtaru that means nuv ammatam kashtam ayiddi and value kuda chala tagiddi. So considering all those factors lawyer gadu quote chestadu, aa numbers anni matladu.

10 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Lawyer ki call chesi matladu they dont charge you anything now. Case file chestaru and claim chestaru, vachina amount lo 30% teskuntaru usual ga. So oka 30k ki vadu claim file cheste medical damages, car value loss and other stuff add chesi, neku vachina amount lo 33% cut cheskoni migatadi direct deposit chestadu.

Usual ga e total process oka 3 months padtadi. Nek backpain vachindi ani chiro ki po, manchiga oka month back massages istaru aa bills kuda insurance lo add chesi motham bills vesi claim pedtadu lawyer. Just call the lawyer and let him know, what you are expecting and what can be done.

Frame touch ayindi ante ne car basic ga biscuit , rebuilt title pedtaru that means nuv ammatam kashtam ayiddi and value kuda chala tagiddi. So considering all those factors lawyer gadu quote chestadu, aa numbers anni matladu.

This is very helpful. Thank you very much!

30 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Good to know. E level of accidents ki manam diminsihed value adaguovachhu.

Bro screw tht other party !!! Car diminushed value ivakunda eshalu este car lo personal items damage ayayi ani cheppu like mac book iphones etc !! Claim for all those stuff !!! Dnt leave on the diminished value claim !!

5 hours ago, jua_java said:

Bro screw tht other party !!! Car diminushed value ivakunda eshalu este car lo personal items damage ayayi ani cheppu like mac book iphones etc !! Claim for all those stuff !!! Dnt leave on the diminished value claim !!

Sure bro, thank you so much!

11 hours ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

free lawyers untaru. they take money out of the case settlement money

13 hours ago, Predator said:

Hi all, need some help on how to proceed:

My car got hit from behind and the trunk got crushed. The side frames got slightly bent and the there is no more gap between the door and the frame. its an acura tl car 2014. The adjuster from other party insurance estimated the damages at $13000. I sent the car to the body shop.

Now,

1) i called the other party insurance and asked for diminished value and she said that in the county i was met with an accident, they need not pay it. Also she argued that value of the car would not depreciate after the accident. 

2) I no longer feel secure driving in a car that got a major frame repair. Can i ask the other parties insurance to take my car and pay off my loan 

Based on your knowledge, can you let me know what options do i have?

Thanks in advance!

Hercules bhayya cheppinattu hire a lawyer and get as much as you can.

Nee insurance vaadu ekkuva fight cheyyadu for diminished value loss as he is only concerned about the repair costs for your car. Frame dobbindhi ante you will have real hard time selling your car. Honda, Toyota kone vadu dorakachu but Acura, Infinity lanti premium vehicles chaala takkuva dorukutaru people willing to buy with so much damage. And value kuuda chaala taggutadhi. But lawyer ni hire chese mundhu kuuda koncham chusi kannukoni hire cheyyi. Guddindhi nallodu aithe never go for nalla lawyer.

Third part insurance will do all sorts of tricks to minimize the amount. Naaku telisina oka colleague(nalladhi) ilane baaga dabbulu dobbindhi when she got hit from behind. She hired a lawyer and claimed for car, back pain, chiro etc etc.

1 minute ago, kranthi111983 said:

Hercules bhayya cheppinattu hire a lawyer and get as much as you can.

Nee insurance vaadu ekkuva fight cheyyadu for diminished value loss as he is only concerned about the repair costs for your car. Frame dobbindhi ante you will have real hard time selling your car. Honda, Toyota kone vadu dorakachu but Acura, Infinity lanti premium vehicles chaala takkuva dorukutaru people willing to buy with so much damage. And value kuuda chaala taggutadhi. But lawyer ni hire chese mundhu kuuda koncham chusi kannukoni hire cheyyi. Guddindhi nallodu aithe never go for nalla lawyer.

Third part insurance will do all sorts of tricks to minimize the amount. Naaku telisina oka colleague(nalladhi) ilane baaga dabbulu dobbindhi when she got hit from behind. She hired a lawyer and claimed for car, back pain, chiro etc etc.

ya... guddhinodidhi.. guddhinchkunnodidhi same insurance aitey.. 

insurance inka ekuva naatakaal aaduthundi

Intaki other party di insurance ento cheppaledu..  Nee case entha smooth ga solve avtadi ani depend ayyedi Insurance company meeda. Statefarm vaadu aithe savadengutadu.. Geico aithe smooth untadi process as per my experience..

1. As some one said, get the quote from Acura dealer. (Get from Multiple dealers, they will vary.)

2. You can get the diminished value from below site starting from $15. You can also include this charge in insurance claim.

http://www.diminishedvalueassessment.com/

3. Electronics damage ayyayi ani pettu. Medical ga emaina aithe adi kuda pettuko. Konni No-Fault states (FL) untayi..Explore on the rules.

4. Talk to other party insurance, if your problem solve then you don't have to go for Lawyer. (You can save their 33% share). Acura dealer ichina quotation, diminished value, miscellaneous damages cost pay chesesthe pbm solve kada.