• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• ICANWIN

• ARYA

• TampaChinnodu

Top Posters In This Topic

A few hours later, I get a call from an Indian man whom Palmer has been helping. He tells me he is from Hyderabad, another technology hub in India, and was sponsored for an H-1B visa by Tata Consultancy Services.
He fears repercussions at his job in New York and speaks with me only after I agree to withhold his identity.
He says he worked in India for a decade before he came to America on an H-1B and was "body-shopped." He was placed in a job with a published salary of $45 an hour, but after the body shoppers and the outsourcing companies take their share, he only makes about $29.
The man is 45 and has a wife and two children -- 8 and 12. His expenses amount to about $5,000 a month, about $1,000 more than what he takes home. He has fallen into debt and no longer has the ability to climb out of it.
"We cannot save any money," he says. "I have $20,000 in credit card debt, and I owe $15,000 for my car."
"Why don't you go back home to India?" I ask him.
"I do not even have money to buy tickets," he says.
He says he feels lucky, though. At least he is not in a "guest house" waiting for work.
Life, he says, goes on in limbo.
He says he was promised sponsorship for a green card but was asked to pay a $25,000 fee he couldn't afford.

Sounds like Kumar Pandruvada, age and work location both match his descriptions. 

Just now, ICANWIN said:

*=: ..edo similar article last yr kuda vachindi.

Ee madhya weekly oka article osthondi. sometimes CNN, or pcworld, or Foxnews etc. different different websites but matter almost same. 

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:
A few hours later, I get a call from an Indian man whom Palmer has been helping. He tells me he is from Hyderabad, another technology hub in India, and was sponsored for an H-1B visa by Tata Consultancy Services.
He fears repercussions at his job in New York and speaks with me only after I agree to withhold his identity.
He says he worked in India for a decade before he came to America on an H-1B and was "body-shopped." He was placed in a job with a published salary of $45 an hour, but after the body shoppers and the outsourcing companies take their share, he only makes about $29.
The man is 45 and has a wife and two children -- 8 and 12. His expenses amount to about $5,000 a month, about $1,000 more than what he takes home. He has fallen into debt and no longer has the ability to climb out of it.
"We cannot save any money," he says. "I have $20,000 in credit card debt, and I owe $15,000 for my car."
He says he feels lucky, though. At least he is not in a "guest house" waiting for work.
He says he was promised sponsorship for a green card but was asked to pay a $25,000 fee he couldn't afford.

Sounds like Kumar Pandruvada, age and work location both match his descriptions. 

damn

Just now, Srimantudu said:

damn

Story sounds exaggerated man. 4k after taxes osthondi but 5k kharchulu antunnadu so negative 1k per month so around 12k per annum appu. 

Evadanna vere job cheaper place lo choosukuni jump kodathadu ala untey, enduko uneblievable ga undi story. I think he might be exaggerating. Kumar Pandruvada kooda ade chesthadu. 

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

eh story nammuthava baa oka 45 years uncle ah mathram telivi ledu antava ... 

Just now, BostonBullodu said:

eh story nammuthava baa oka 45 years uncle ah mathram telivi ledu antava ... 

No bro not believing it. Exaggeration la undi, Kumar pandruvada kooda ilane exaggerate chesthadu. Anduke vaade ani doubt ochindi. 

Calling his buddy in this DB @bhaigan

15 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

haha tickets konadaaniki dabbulu leva but monthly 1k appu chesthunnada nammeysam 

Just now, tom bhayya said:

haha tickets konadaaniki dabbulu leva but monthly 1k appu chesthunnada nammeysam 

gofundme open cheyochu ankul ki manamu

28 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

kumar vuncle story ee man, arigipoina record laga fb youtube lo estuntadu chame story