French Open 2017

mtkr

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes the first set set the precedent. 

Never seen Nadal in such free flow since the year 2013 when he won the French Open and the US Open. 

Nadal's 10 French Open wins will be one of those records that won't be broken for a long, long time. I don't foresee anyone winning one single GS 10 times, no matter which one it is. I think this is going to stand for the next 50 years atleast. 

True ....this has to be his best one among all his French opens.

not from spectators perspective though. We would always love to see a tough fight. Like the 5 setter with Federer few years back on the same court.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Mitron

• mtkr

• Hitman

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, CoolBabu said:

vongo pettadam ante ide 2-6,3-6,1-6

Yes Nadal ni finals lo FO ante aapadam kastame. Plus Wawrinka quite honestly didn't play as well he normally would today. Don't know, he seemed mentally out of it. 

26 minutes ago, cheenu said:

True ....this has to be his best one among all his French opens.

not from spectators perspective though. We would always love to see a tough fight. Like the 5 setter with Federer few years back on the same court.

Yeah absolute domination. Physically seems to be back to his best, which is what his issue has been the last 2 years here. 

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes Nadal ni finals lo FO ante aapadam kastame. Plus Wawrinka quite honestly didn't play as well he normally would today. Don't know, he seemed mentally out of it. 

I thought it would be a great fight between them... Nadal just killed it with his power... and personally I'm missing Novak in finals.

Just now, CoolBabu said:

I thought it would be a great fight between them... Nadal just killed it with his power... and personally I'm missing Novak in finals.

It would have, had Wawrinka showed up. But Wawrinka had nothing left after that semi-final with Murray, possibly the best match of the tournament. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

It would have, had Wawrinka showed up. But Wawrinka had nothing left after that semi-final with Murray, possibly the best match of the tournament. 

It was a best match because I believe Wawrinka and Murray are on same level of playing (who rarely goes for a risky shot) whereas Federer, Nadal, Novak goes beyond that and try to finish the point by experimenting some unbelievable shots instead going for a rally for long time and getting exhausted. Just my opinion.   

On 6/9/2017 at 1:36 PM, cheenu said:

Rafa is playing his best tennis at the moment.

stan might as well lose in straight sets.

btw Theim gadu kuda din't drop a set until he met Rafa. Hope Thiem will get better going forward great prospect for tennis.

I see Stans only hope is either Rafa has an off day or he gets injured

@3$%  ala ela cheppesav