ఒక తమిళ్ సోదరుడు నాకు చుక్కలు చూపించాడు

Hitman

Yesterday was heavily raining, it seem was difficult even to get to car for lunch. Inside cafeteria lo only beef burgers unnayi annadu.. break room ki vachia ala window lo choostu unna...lunch mate oka tamil tambi kottaga join ayyadu 1 week ago.. vaadu naa matter vinagane.. "Nuvvu naaku burger konivvu, naa box nuvvu tinu annadu" @~`  i said sorry i dont want to eat rice ani escape ayyanu...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICANWIN

• tennisluvr

• Hitman

• BostonBullodu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Hitman said:

Yesterday was heavily raining, it seem was difficult even to get to car for lunch. Inside cafeteria lo only beef burgers unnayi annadu.. break room ki vachia ala window lo choostu unna...lunch mate oka tamil tambi kottaga join ayyadu 1 week ago.. vaadu naa matter vinagane.. "Nuvvu naaku burger konivvu, naa box nuvvu tinu annadu" @~`  i said sorry i dont want to eat rice ani escape ayyanu...

dantlo chukkalu em kanapaddayi sodara.. 

4 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I had worst exp with them. Generalize cheyalenu kani nenu encounter ayina manushulu cheapo's.

Vuuuuu

3 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

dantlo chukkalu em kanapaddayi sodara.. 

Keep a side hygienic issues with the way he bring his boxes..

if you wanted to offer.. you could offer to share .. i dont think i can ever ask someone to buy me lunch to swap my lunch.. 

1 minute ago, TampaChinnodu said:

free gaa ivvakunda ala konivvu annadu ani peel ayyadu emo

Not sure if it is Americanized system.. he is citizen of USA. may be he became american..@~`

17 minutes ago, Hitman said:

I think you better go back to your home country....

as you are going to spend money anyhow and you are not homeless or jobless. and he doesn't know how much you can fit in your stomach...

. he offered generously his food..and in return wanted you to buy him what you don't want to eat...

I think you should start hanging out with local people so you don't find this cultural difference as a life changing shock... ani @MindRinger FB status pettadu...

19 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Story story vuuuu

1. Many many experiences ..with their cunningness to project my work as their work, making consultant stay long hrs and danikosam 6 pm ki meetings 2-3 hrs pettadam, offshore vallu onsite vallu ekkuva earning ane kullu to not sharing info and direct oral statements saying we work hard and get paid less ...highly unprofessional behavior etc etc..i exp this in 2-3 projects but idi okay and common i guess.

2. Offshore nunchi architect and manager vacharu oka project lo and sometimes i used to pick up them if their cab was delayed and meeting time ayitunte as the place they stay is on my way to work. Oka sari me and my friends were planning on going out for dinner..ade time lo offshore manager called and asked if i can drop them in downtown. Mohamatam to and also sarele car ledu cab vallaki chala avutundi ani i said ok and picked them up with my friends downtown downtown annaru but place cheppaledu akkadiki vellaka they asked me to drop at a place which happened to be SC. I got so furious to ask me to drop in such a place to save money. Not just me but two of my friends were also shocked. Siggulekunda they told they would call me again for pick up and i told right on face to come back in cab. Taruvata sometimes they asked for ride but i never ever cared. Later few years later kuda oka tamil guy to ilanti exp aey ayyindi not exactly the same because i gave him ride as he didn't have a car.  I made a point since then not to ever help anyone going overboard giving them a ride keeping myself in a uncomfortable situation. Appudappudu papam help cheddam anipistundi but then again i feel like minding my business. Enta unprofessional and cheap human beings to ask a colleague to drop in a place like that to save cab money anipinchindi. 

15 minutes ago, Hitman said:

Keep a side hygienic issues with the way he bring his boxes..

if you wanted to offer.. you could offer to share .. i dont think i can ever ask someone to buy me lunch to swap my lunch.. 

Not sure if it is Americanized system.. he is citizen of USA. may be he became american..@~`

Well i feel the same too ... like nenu aladagalani anukonu but how other will ask .. but we need to accept the things like what we think is not only right in this world, others feel what they do is also right from their perspective and experiences ... yendhulo chukalu choopichadam lanti experience iyethe kanipichaledhu kani manushulu ela kuda vuntaru ani experience anochu ... dont generalize using tamil or telugu or caste adhi nenu namedhi every personel is different irrespective of their caste race and culture ...