Top Posters In This Topic

• ICANWIN

• tennisluvr

• Hitman

• BostonBullodu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

1. Many many experiences ..with their cunningness to project my work as their work, making consultant stay long hrs and danikosam 6 pm ki meetings 2-3 hrs pettadam, offshore vallu onsite vallu ekkuva earning ane kullu to not sharing info and direct oral statements saying we work hard and get paid less ...highly unprofessional behavior etc etc..i exp this in 2-3 projects but idi okay and common i guess.

2. Offshore nunchi architect and manager vacharu oka project lo and sometimes i used to pick up them if their cab was delayed and meeting time ayitunte as the place they stay is on my way to work. Oka sari me and my friends were planning on going out for dinner..ade time lo offshore manager called and asked if i can drop them in downtown. Mohamatam to and also sarele car ledu cab vallaki chala avutundi ani i said ok and picked them up with my friends downtown downtown annaru but place cheppaledu akkadiki vellaka they asked me to drop at a place which happened to be SC. I got so furious to ask me to drop in such a place to save money. Not just me but two of my friends were also shocked. Siggulekunda they told they would call me again for pick up and i told right on face to come back in cab. Taruvata sometimes they asked for ride but i never ever cared. Later few years later kuda oka tamil guy to ilanti exp aey ayyindi not exactly the same because i gave him ride as he didn't have a car.  I made a point since then not to ever help anyone going overboard giving them a ride keeping myself in a uncomfortable situation. Appudappudu papam help cheddam anipistundi but then again i feel like minding my business. Enta unprofessional and cheap human beings to ask a colleague to drop in a place like that to save cab money anipinchindi. 

intha kante daridralu mana thoti telugu vallathone ayindi nuvvu share chesthavu memu share cheyamu migathadi antha same to same... 

8 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

1. Many many experiences ..with their cunningness to project my work as their work, making consultant stay long hrs and danikosam 6 pm ki meetings 2-3 hrs pettadam, offshore vallu onsite vallu ekkuva earning ane kullu to not sharing info and direct oral statements saying we work hard and get paid less ...highly unprofessional behavior etc etc..i exp this in 2-3 projects but idi okay and common i guess.

2. Offshore nunchi architect and manager vacharu oka project lo and sometimes i used to pick up them if their cab was delayed and meeting time ayitunte as the place they stay is on my way to work. Oka sari me and my friends were planning on going out for dinner..ade time lo offshore manager called and asked if i can drop them in downtown. Mohamatam to and also sarele car ledu cab vallaki chala avutundi ani i said ok and picked them up with my friends downtown downtown annaru but place cheppaledu akkadiki vellaka they asked me to drop at a place which happened to be SC. I got so furious to ask me to drop in such a place to save money. Not just me but two of my friends were also shocked. Siggulekunda they told they would call me again for pick up and i told right on face to come back in cab. Taruvata sometimes they asked for ride but i never ever cared. Later few years later kuda oka tamil guy to ilanti exp aey ayyindi not exactly the same because i gave him ride as he didn't have a car.  I made a point since then not to ever help anyone going overboard giving them a ride keeping myself in a uncomfortable situation. Appudappudu papam help cheddam anipistundi but then again i feel like minding my business.

Adentandi ala antunnaru, desis are all highly culture people, very professional and well behaved ilaga colleague ni personal panulaki cab driver ga vadukoru ani monna oka pedda manishi ide DB lo arichi gonthu arigipoyevaraku edichi gee pettadu. 

thellollantha racist yedhavalu, but mana desi gallu very well behaved professionals kadaa mari meekenti ila ayyindi. Namma sakyam ga ledu sumee assalu. 

15 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

I think you better go back to your home country....

as you are going to spend money anyhow and you are not homeless or jobless. and he doesn't know how much you can fit in your stomach...

. he offered generously his food..and in return wanted you to buy him what you don't want to eat...

I think you should start hanging out with local people so you don't find this cultural difference as a life changing shock... ani @MindRinger FB status pettadu...

Offer chesentha varaku baane undi lunch box, in return burger konivvadam anedi not a good sign.  Paina ICANWIN cheppina example lo ride ichinanduku favor ga cab fare lo half ivvamani chepthe ela untundo ala undi nuvvu cheppedi...

Local people aina International people aina ila "Nuvvu idi isthe, nenu adi istha" ane feeling is a bad behaviour.. Culture difference bokka em leduu.. May be you met some weird people and came to that conclusion..

3 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

intha kante daridralu mana thoti telugu vallathone ayindi nuvvu share chesthavu memu share cheyamu migathadi antha same to same... 

Ledu bro thellollu racist gallu anthey. Ayina memu America ochi ikkade adukku tintamu, but mana desi sodarulu chala well behaved people. Very professional at work and in real life, ila colleagues ni assalu advantage teesukoru ee story assalu nammasakyam ga ledu. 

Inka ekkuva chepithey confuse ayipoyavu nee desi roots marichipoyavu anestha, inka emanna counter unda daaniki. LOL. 

38 minutes ago, Hitman said:

Yesterday was heavily raining, it seem was difficult even to get to car for lunch. Inside cafeteria lo only beef burgers unnayi annadu.. break room ki vachia ala window lo choostu unna...lunch mate oka tamil tambi kottaga join ayyadu 1 week ago.. vaadu naa matter vinagane.. "Nuvvu naaku burger konivvu, naa box nuvvu tinu annadu" @~`  i said sorry i dont want to eat rice ani escape ayyanu...

jaggaduu kudaaa edhee follow ayyaduuu kadhaa .. Quid pro co with bureaucrats and Industralists. Last ki everyone got their favors fulfilled tenor.gif 

1 minute ago, pillirevanth said:

Offer chesentha varaku baane undi lunch box, in return burger konivvadam anedi not a good sign.  Paina ICANWIN cheppina example lo ride ichinanduku favor ga cab fare lo half ivvamani chepthe ela untundo ala undi nuvvu cheppedi...

Local people aina International people aina ila "Nuvvu idi isthe, nenu adi istha" ane feeling is a bad behaviour.. Culture difference bokka em leduu.. May be you met some weird people and came to that conclusion..

matter evadaina vadi side a cheptadu kada uncle.. other cases lo mare weird behavior ayyundochu.. TS esina ee incident lo

for eg nuvvu akkada nilchunnav.. went to buy and they said its beef burger... adey time ki inkokadu ochadu lunch tindaam ani... he saw you disappointed.. so he said I can take that burger you can have this ani annadu.. andulo nakaithe thappu em anipinchaledu..

all of us particularly mana Desis should know one thing.. "There is no free lunch in America" bruh...

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Adentandi ala antunnaru, desis are all highly culture people, very professional and well behaved ilaga colleague ni personal panulaki cab driver ga vadukoru ani monna oka pedda manishi ide DB lo arichi gonthu arigipoyevaraku edichi gee pettadu. 

thellollantha racist yedhavalu, but mana desi gallu very well behaved professionals kadaa mari meekenti ila ayyindi. Namma sakyam ga ledu sumee assalu. 

Evara mahanubhavudu? Dallas ki pampudam oka 3 months project ki. Tellollu racists ayite ayyaru but they are diplomatic and very well behaved. Valla mansulo enta hatred unnadi anedi anavasaram they behave professionally and decently outside adi chalu. Ala ani desis andaru unprofessional em kadu. May be ones behavior depends on surroundings they are brought up, exposure levels and smartness they develop seeing world. 

3 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Evara mahanubhavudu? Dallas ki pampudam oka 3 months project ki. Tellollu racists ayite ayyaru but they are diplomatic and very well behaved. Valla mansulo enta hatred unnadi anedi anavasaram they behave professionally and decently outside adi chalu.

Unnadu le oka insane fellow ee DB lo ne. Nuvvu thellollu alanti vallu ani chepithey nuvvu vaalla ass licker ani peru pettesthadu @3$%. To be quite fair, I find most of them quite well behaved atleast at the professional level, personal level lo I could care less. Manollu professional level lo kooda ugly behavior choopistharu, leave alone their personal lives. 

23 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

2. Offshore nunchi architect and manager vacharu oka project lo and sometimes i used to pick up them if their cab was delayed and meeting time ayitunte as the place they stay is on my way to work. Oka sari me and my friends were planning on going out for dinner..ade time lo offshore manager called and asked if i can drop them in downtown. Mohamatam to and also sarele car ledu cab vallaki chala avutundi ani i said ok and picked them up with my friends downtown downtown annaru but place cheppaledu akkadiki vellaka they asked me to drop at a place which happened to be SC. I got so furious to ask me to drop in such a place to save money. Not just me but two of my friends were also shocked. Siggulekunda they told they would call me again for pick up and i told right on face to come back in cab. Taruvata sometimes they asked for ride but i never ever cared. Later few years later kuda oka tamil guy to ilanti exp aey ayyindi not exactly the same because i gave him ride as he didn't have a car.  I made a point since then not to ever help anyone going overboard giving them a ride keeping myself in a uncomfortable situation. Appudappudu papam help cheddam anipistundi but then again i feel like minding my business. Enta unprofessional and cheap human beings to ask a colleague to drop in a place like that to save cab money anipinchindi. 

nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799

7 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Evara mahanubhavudu? Dallas ki pampudam oka 3 months project ki. Tellollu racists ayite ayyaru but they are diplomatic and very well behaved. Valla mansulo enta hatred unnadi anedi anavasaram they behave professionally and decently outside adi chalu. Ala ani desis andaru unprofessional em kadu. May be ones behavior depends on surroundings they are brought up, exposure levels and smartness they develop seeing world. 

ila undi okesari real character mana desidi kanapadithe eh forum lo oka 20 pages pothadiii.. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Unnadu le oka insane fellow ee DB lo ne. Nuvvu thellollu alanti vallu ani chepithey nuvvu vaalla ass licker ani peru pettesthadu @3$%. To be quite fair, I find most of them quite well behaved atleast at the professional level, personal level lo I could care less. Manollu professional level lo kooda ugly behavior choopistharu, leave alone their personal lives. 

@gr33d