Top Posters In This Topic

• ICANWIN

• tennisluvr

• Hitman

• BostonBullodu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Hitman said:

Yesterday was heavily raining, it seem was difficult even to get to car for lunch. Inside cafeteria lo only beef burgers unnayi annadu.. break room ki vachia ala window lo choostu unna...lunch mate oka tamil tambi kottaga join ayyadu 1 week ago.. vaadu naa matter vinagane.. "Nuvvu naaku burger konivvu, naa box nuvvu tinu annadu" @~`  i said sorry i dont want to eat rice ani escape ayyanu...

glass half empty type la unnav... sogam ayina sayam chesadu ga.

2 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

glass half empty type la unnav... sogam ayina sayam chesadu ga.

emo bhayya, naku ayite atanu adigina vidanam nachale. 

first of all.. how can you expect someone stranger to eat your food (he is hardly 1 week in our office)...its not just for tasting..full box.  i don't want to go in details, what he brought and how clean the containers are. when you are offering to others, you have to mind your cleanliness too. 

5 hours ago, Hitman said:

Yesterday was heavily raining, it seem was difficult even to get to car for lunch. Inside cafeteria lo only beef burgers unnayi annadu.. break room ki vachia ala window lo choostu unna...lunch mate oka tamil tambi kottaga join ayyadu 1 week ago.. vaadu naa matter vinagane.. "Nuvvu naaku burger konivvu, naa box nuvvu tinu annadu" @~`  i said sorry i dont want to eat rice ani escape ayyanu...

andhulo chukkalemundho naaku ardham kaala.....papam athani box neeku offer chesthe malli reverse aa candidate ni anatam not good bro...

29 minutes ago, Hitman said:

first of all.. how can you expect someone stranger to eat your food (he is hardly 1 week in our office)...its not just for tasting..full box.  i don't want to go in details, what he brought and how clean the containers are. when you are offering to others, you have to mind your cleanliness too. 

Inthaki athani box lo emundo cheppaneledu

29 minutes ago, Hitman said:

you can politely say no anthey man... he offered, his intention was good ani antunna.

india nunchi ippude vacchadu kabatti, 600 rupees lunch kada andhuke direct ga adigadu yemo. 

10 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

curd rice with mango pickle man , garnished with salt

nenu ayithe happy ga teesukunevadini for exchange with beef burger anyday..