OCI application for kids in India

boeing747

1 hour ago, sarkaar said:

US lo ettla apply cheyali. koncehm cheppandi vayyas detailed ga..

idhi follow ayipo.

step by step adhe chebutadi.

But, first Scanned photo & thumb impression scanned copy ready ga unchuko

22 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Sol is the ultimate... approved by many hot chicks of different diversities and tastes  as the ultimate replete material on the face of earth..

I offered you the ultimate .. you cant ask or give better than that.. take it fully.. have fun... @3$%

sol belongs to kids......u moron......u child molester........grow up faggot.......pls let me know, any better options u have !! ....@3$%..

Just now, LordOfMud said:

sol belongs to kids......u moron......u child molester........grow up faggot.......pls let me know, any better options u have !! ....@3$%..

You must Go join the majority... @3$% that's the only option available for your grain-sized intellect ..

7 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

6 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

You must Go join the majority... @3$% that's the only option available for your grain-sized intellect ..

bemmiRTlaugh.gif?1403645933

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Yooh !!....proved child molester......so u have no options top of u r head...Okay faggot.....@3$%...

Yooh !!....proved child molester......so u have no options top of u r head...Okay faggot.....@3$%...

It would either be as hilarious or as sad as the fact that a drainage intellect like yours with a fungus-infested sense of humor exists.

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

It would either be as hilarious or as sad as the fact that a drainage intellect like yours with a fungus-infested sense of humor exists.

Yes, I love making fun of child molester like u.........for me absolutely no standards dragging faggots........Pls let me know, if have more humor left in u..........@3$%

1 minute ago, LordOfMud said:

Yes, I love making fun of child molester like u.........for me absolutely no standards dragging faggots........Pls let me know, if have more humor left in u..........@3$%

This is a very refreshing sense of sarcasm. I have never seen or heard such good jokes in a very very long time. I am engaged in a continuous laughter. Thank you very much. @3$%@3$%

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

This is a very refreshing sense of sarcasm. I have never seen or heard such good jokes in a very very long time. I am engaged in a continuous laughter. Thank you very much. @3$%@3$%

U faggot......once again welcome........keep engaged in continuous, laughter............Pls stop child molesting......Okay......@3$%@3$%@3$%

U faggot......once again welcome........keep engaged in continuous, laughter............Pls stop child molesting......Okay......@3$%@3$%@3$%

Are you a Child Molesting victim or all the children in your neighborhood are your victims? why are you more concerned on the child molesting stuff... you uncouth faggot... @3$%@3$%

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Are you a Child Molesting victim or all the children in your neighborhood are your victims? why are you more concerned on the child molesting stuff... you uncouth faggot... @3$%@3$%

apandehey..chadavataniki kastamga undi ne enkamma

23 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Sol is the ultimate... approved by many hot chicks of different diversities and tastes  as the ultimate replete material on the face of earth..

I offered you the ultimate .. you cant ask or give better than that.. take it fully.. have fun... @3$%

7 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

U r the person who ultimately working with Sol......Pls refresh u r above dumb moron comments......

U are a naïve pedophile individual, for all intents and purposes, has no sense of right and wrong. Seems u r often mentally retarded or unstable, and does not comprehend the rules of normal society.........I'm sure u gonna enjoy my joke !!!   +-

3 hours ago, Mitron said:

nenu chesa.. ekkadiki poledhu akkade verify chesi chetilo pettadu.

Friend post dvara apply chesadu.. 1 week lo venakki ichesadu pp %$#$

bro, ee location lo apply chesaru? naku inka 3 weeks time undi to fly to india, i might try it too if its taking only 1 week or so

3 hours ago, sarkaar said:

US lo ettla apply cheyali. koncehm cheppandi vayyas detailed ga..

CKGS vadi website lo application details unnai sudu anna