White House working to overhaul high-tech visa rules

desiboys

8 hours ago, Hercules said:

mana population undede us lo 1% ante less than 3 million indians, andulo telugollu tippi tippi kodte 1 mil untaremo, enduk va inta kullukoni sastaru.

Manam maname kottukoni sasthe inka tellodu enduk silent ga untadu?

Love da lodhi h4 la mida opt lu edvadam opt la mida h1 lu edvadam h1 la mida gc lu edvadam gc la mida citizens edvadam

eb1 mida eb2 lu eb2 mida eb3 lu edvadam malla okkadu forbes 100 lo undadu, enduk va mek intha G lo noppi?

mimmalni millionaires, billionaires avadanki evadu apatlede? mari enduk desi ante desi mida inta edchi sastharu? online ye kadu

ida bayta kanbadte hello ani oka palakarimpu undadu mokham matta la petkuntaru enduk ra babu koncham navvi matladandi mattal sathi%$#$

ps: pina population lo leeches laga 10gi dochukoni tine employers matram lekkaloki raru @3$% mimmalni janabha lekkal lo nundi eppudo tisesam barrel gorrel lekkalo veyali mimmalni

Bayata hi ante matladaru ante that's not our culture kadaa bro to talk friendly with strangers. In fact when we are kids and growing up, we are told not to interact with strangers right. So peddayyaka suddenly how can people change. That's not a negative antunna, sometimes it takes time for people to adopt to a new culture and pick up it's niceties. 

But of course if people don't even try, you have a valid point. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bhaigan

• TampaChinnodu

• tennisluvr

• princeofheaven

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

mast sarlu adigar man but US is not ready for the totalization agreement with India. Sing chile canada kalipi maha aithe 10k members ostaru emo us ki. India nunchi yearly lakhs lo H1/L1 ostaru. Valla SS/Medicaid isthe US ki pedda loss ee

Yes adi correctey, malli ekkuva adigithey unna trade laws ki em bokka pedatharo ani kooda manollu peddaga press cheyakapovachu. 

Unfortunately that means that if you work here for anything less than 10 years, you are bound to lose. I guess it's the price we pay for having an Indian passport. 

1 minute ago, princeofheaven said:

mast sarlu adigar man but US is not ready for the totalization agreement with India. Sing chile canada kalipi maha aithe 10k members ostaru emo us ki. India nunchi yearly lakhs lo H1/L1 ostaru. Valla SS/Medicaid isthe US ki pedda loss ee

we pay federal and state taxes wherever applicable that is for living and using the countries govt and infrastructure...

now we pay SS and medicare so that it can cover us in the future...if the goal of the country is to drive away people on tech visas then they should refund back the SS and medicare taxes otherwise it is just plain stealing...

1 minute ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

we pay federal and state taxes wherever applicable that is for living and using the countries govt and infrastructure...

now we pay SS and medicare so that it can cover us in the future...if the goal of the country is to drive away people on tech visas then they should refund back the SS and medicare taxes otherwise it is just plain stealing...

Their response will be that your govt doesn't have this agreement with the US so it should be our responsibility to question our govt about this if you think this is plain stealing. If your govt can't do anything in this regard for fear of a backlash from the US, you are just SOL(so out of luck). That's the stance that US has taken since the past decade, don't think it's going to change anytime soon. 

At the end of the day they know that for every one person that thinks this is unfair and doesn't want to come to the US, there are 100 others that don't care and still want to come here. So they can dictate their terms to us, and nothing our govt can do about it. 

2 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

india ki permanent ga move ayye vaaalu em chesthunnaru ante..if inka oka 2 yrs lo move ayypodham india pakka ante they will change their W4 form to EXEMPT. so that fed tax emi with hold undaaadhi govt daggara.. ala vaaala salary vachesthundhiii except state tax. eyerrrrssss vaaaalu catch cheyyadaaniki min 2 yrs..e lopu vaadu india lo untaaaadu....adhi matter

4 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

india ki permanent ga move ayye vaaalu em chesthunnaru ante..if inka oka 2 yrs lo move ayypodham india pakka ante they will change their W4 form to EXEMPT. so that fed tax emi with hold undaaadhi govt daggara.. ala vaaala salary vachesthundhiii except state tax. eyerrrrssss vaaaalu catch cheyyadaaniki min 2 yrs..e lopu vaadu india lo untaaaadu....adhi matter

It will be a problem when they come back in the future though, if they plan to come back. 

49 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

mari ma SS and Medicare dabbulu back ichestara? 

they dont need us but need our money...hypocrites

Anyway if you have 2 kids ne max tax returns neku ravali.

And also SS and medicare is another big discussion bhayya we should involve governments to discuss on this and have bilateral treaties regarding this aspect

23 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

If you work in the US for 10 years you are eligible yes, and that's going to be after you hit 62 years of age(early opt-out) or 67 years normally. Less than that unfortunately no. But adi US govt ni adagalsina responsibility Indian govt. di. They should raise this point up and make it an issue, that's what the govts of Singapore, Chile and all such nations have done for their citizens. 

Adagakunda veelenduku istharu vallaki bokka kadaa, Indian govt should make this a priority. But based on their lukewarm response to this issue so far, they don't seem to care either. 

I second you on this issue

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

I second you on this issue

I think you are eligible for SS benefits bhayya. You can check this online, telusa? 

I checked and found I was eligible, so worst comes to worst I will get some of this back after I retire. 

32 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

enduku iyyaru bhayya istharu...velli UN trade unions ki complaint cheyachu for fair trade. And also US companies are investing in Indian high tech cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad so ala mana SS and medicaid dabbulu vellipothundi emo ani naa doubt

Just now, bhaigan said:

enduku iyyaru bhayya istharu...velli UN trade unions ki complaint cheyachu for fair trade. And also US companies are investing in Indian high tech cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad so ala mana SS and medicaid dabbu vellipothundi emo ani naa doubt

If they are serious about the discussion istharu. But Indian govt is not serious about making this a bilateral trade issue, because mana govt knows that a lot of Indian MNCs are routinely violating trade laws in the US while doing their business. 

So manollu trade union complaint antey US odu kooda will start cracking down on our MNCs abuse. FDI affect avutundi ala chesthey that's why Indian govt has decided to keep quiet on this issue. Nothing beyond this. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I think you are eligible for SS benefits bhayya. You can check this online, telusa? 

I checked and found I was eligible, so worst comes to worst I will get some of this back after I retire. 

you know what , you are reading my mind

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

If they are serious about the discussion istharu. But Indian govt is not serious about making this a bilateral trade issue, because mana govt knows that a lot of Indian MNCs are routinely violating trade laws in the US while doing their business. 

So manollu trade union complaint antey US odu kooda will start cracking down on our MNCs abuse. FDI affect avutundi ala chesthey that's why Indian govt has decided to keep quiet on this issue. Nothing beyond this. 

anthe le it could effect our trade deals that why indian govt wont take risk

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

you know what , you are reading my mind

You can register on ssa.gov and check how much you are going to make. They will also send you a letter stating all this to your address when you register. You can check what you are going to make after an early opt out(at age 62) or the regular retirement(at age 67) if you keep making the same contribution that you are doing right now till the time you retire. 

Enjoy. 

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

anthe le it could effect our trade deals that why indian govt wont take risk

Yes Indian govt would rather be okay with it's citizens not getting any benefits back rather than affect the FDI remittance amounts which would be impacted if they make this a bilateral trade issue. 

So manamu US govt ni idi unfair, plain stealing ani accuse chese mundu we should make our elected representatives question the US about this and make it an issue on our behalf. That's how it worked for the citizens of other nations that have this agreement, and since we claim to be a democracy that's how it would work for us as well. Indian govt chetulu ettesthey nothing we can do no matter whom we blame.