success and failures of trs and tdp govs in 3 years

TOM_BHAYYA

5 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

just kidding le kaani.

is there any reforms towards rehabilitating the weaker sections of the society like the geetha karmikulu, gudumba people?

any reforms in better agriculture trade ? 

Gudumba people?? What do you mean by??

gudumba is not legal maan and oka particular section thayaru cheyadhu

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TOM_BHAYYA

• Android_Halwa

• Annayya_fan

• icecreamZ

Trs Success:

Winning all the Bi elections

Pension scheme,Full Day current 

Division of districts

Law and Order control and SHE teams 

Failures:

Farmers suicide,

Hyderabad  Roads and Drainage system ,Recenlty kukatpally scam 

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Gudumba people?? What do you mean by??

gudumba is not legal maan and oka particular section thayaru cheyadhu

I mean weaker sections ki rehabilitation istha annadu. nothing has been done in that space.

1 minute ago, icecreamZ said:

TRS success:

winning all bi elections

unifying TG people for the first time in the democratic history....No idea what it means...TG'ites were always been here so I don;t understand the need to be united in the first place and secondly, they were never divided unless you mean divided by party wise..as it is a democracy and multi party system, its quite evident and possible and its absolutely normal

TRS failures:

law and order is worst...Law and Order has tremendously improved in the last 3 years. TG police are now one of the efficient force. You can spot a cop on the road almost all through the day especially during the busy times. In Police station, only clerical staff should be present full time and all other law and order staff shoul dbe patrolling the streets and that is happening now. You can spot a cop car almost every intersection now. and not to say about SheTeams. There is not even a single incident of law and order failure in the state and and don't understand what exactly it means by WORST.

corruption .....any thing else apart form that ? Its always there and it will be there ...no sense i talking about corruption as we cannot measure on a scale..

3 years ayindhi .... no single long term reform either in health / education / employment....We do not have Obama care or a system driven by insurance companies which is in need of reforms. All the govt. health care centers have been upgraded FYI and 104 now reached each and every village once a month providing basic health needs and every rural area hospital capacity is now being doubled. Is that what you meant by long term reform and FYI, arogyasree is still in place.? and education, KG to PG is on the cards and it cannot be omplemented just with a GO. and employment, govt positions are being filled periodically ...and govt cannot show you or find yuo a job to each and every person. Public sector can only deliver to an extend but it cannot drive employment.

show man laaga inka free pensions, bangaaru telangana.....kalakaarulaki awards..... free houses, money ani votes attract chese panulu cheyatam : Show or what it should not matter, it was promise of the government and it is implementing. I do not see nothing wrong in it. any govt projects policies with an eye on next election and this govt is nothing less..so, what's the point here ?

no focus on cities other than hyd ....Rubbish. Nizamabad,Karimnagar,Warangal,Siddipet are now bemoing regional centers. and this is not something that will happen with a stroke of pen overnight..

1 minute ago, icecreamZ said:

bl@st super informative post. I always wished for such a state sponsored/backed insurance. link : http://chandrannabima.ap.gov.in/

5 rs food is vote attraction scheme. it would be better if gov can control the prices of basic food commodities and enforce strict laws on illegal trade.

Fibernet: http://apsfl.in/

This is a great vision. cheaper than laying roads. communications can create a huge employment surge. indhuke... as a person CBN nachutaadu. sad to see him falling for the recent politics and allowing such unfit people into the party and cabinet.

Yeah ap fibernet backed by central scheme Natinal Optic Fiber Network may like pilot project .. once ikkada success aithe over all ga implement chestharemo.. should appreciate CBN for that good initiation. Tg fiber grid is state backed project combined with mission bhageeradha

3 minutes ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Trs Success:

Winning all the Bi elections

Pension scheme,Full Day current 

Division of districts

Law and Order control and SHE teams 

Failures:

Farmers suicide,

Hyderabad  Roads and Drainage system ,Recenlty kukatpally scam 

Yeah forgot to add power sector .. TG lo power cut lekunda industries ki oka positive vibe pampadu aa power ela ochindha annadhi industries ki avasaram ledhu .. adhi again diff issue  

9 minutes ago, psycopk said:

ani unna TG ni emi lekunda deficit tho start aaina AP tho compare cheyatame.. AP success... 

AP TG success kaadu ikkada disco.

AP vs TG kaadu idi 

its whether ppl get benefitted from the policy makers, whether the policy makers have delivered what they promised during elections. 

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I agree with you on most of the points.

and Bathukamma ki poorva vaibhavam thechharu that is neither success nor failure but cultural wise that is a good step.

gov form aina kothha lo tier -2 cities ki aa projects ee projects annaru .. just like siddipet dhaggara aus cement factory .. ramagundam ki inkedho project .. etc i

but in reality Hyd thappa i don't see any growth in tier-2 cities

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

I agree with you on most of the points.

and Bathukamma ki poorva vaibhavam thechharu that is neither success nor failure but cultural wise that is a good step.

gov form aina kothha lo tier -2 cities ki aa projects ee projects annaru .. just like siddipet dhaggara aus cement factory .. ramagundam ki inkedho project .. etc i

but in reality Hyd thappa i don't see any growth in tier-2 cities

Kotha districts tesukochindu land rates periginayii inkem kavali vaaa meeku 

17 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

houses aite kadtunaru anukunta bane nduku ante liberty degara chusna monane almost near completion..

gidhi okate telsu anduke chepina anthe 

Liberty kaada antha place yeda undhi :o

13 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Wifi hotspots all over Hyd - This is a failure

Yeah .. any way JIO dhaya valla everyone now having unlimited or atleast enough data