Roja Brings Devansh In Water Leak Issue - dedicated to psycopk

kiladi bullodu

18 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:
Roja Brings Devansh In Water Leak Issue

The very loquacious YCP legislator Roja, who never leaves an opportunity to criticize AP CM Chandrababu Naidu, has now used even Devansh, Babu's grandson to take digs at him.

Talking about the issue of water leak in the chamber of YCP chief Jaganmohan Reddy in the Assembly at Velagapudi, Roja said that TDP govt. is hatching a conspiracy against her party chief and that water leak was a pre-planned scheme by the TDP leadership.

"TDP leaders are blaming Jagan for every issue of AP. It wouldn't be a surprise if they accuse Jagan if Devansh cries tomorrow. They may say that the CM"s grandson cried only because Jagan had pinched him," alleged Roja.

Being the verbose leader of opposition party, it is understandable on Roja's part to take potshots at the CM and his leadership but dragging Devansh into this political game is going too far, said a TDP leader.

- See more at: http://www.gulte.com/news/58738/Roja-Brings-Devansh-In-Water-Leak-Issue#sthash.rNNl5naS.dpuf

Ne yavva ... asalu ame annadaniki eedu esina daniki emanna sambhandam undha ... chala sarlu " repu podhunna neku koduku pudthey" ila, "nee manavadu edusthey kuda " it's just a way of expression denni kuda ishtam unattu thippesi marchesi pillodni edo thittesindhi anni create chesthunna Yellow media ki naa pranamalu ....

Image result for namaste gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• futureofandhra

• bhaigan

• kiraak_poradu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Bathai_Babji said:

Ne yavva ... asalu ame annadaniki eedu esina daniki emanna sambhandam undha ... chala sarlu " repu podhunna neku koduku pudthey" ila, "nee manavadu edusthey kuda " it's just a way of expression denni kuda ishtam unattu thippesi marchesi pillodni edo thittesindhi anni create chesthunna Yellow media ki naa pranamalu ....

Image result for namaste gif

+1

42 minutes ago, psycopk said:

roja ni follow aaite.. ysr gurinchi emando kuda follow avandi.. kiraak_poradu

Babu garini follow avuthe,Sr. NTR emanado okasari gurtuchesukondi...

FYI 

Intha open ga founder of that party ne cheptunnaru current pulka party chetha vedava ani aina kuda vadine enduku follow avtunaru ee pulkas. 

8 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Intha open ga founder of that party ne cheptunnaru current pulka party chetha vedava ani aina kuda vadine enduku follow avtunaru ee pulkas. 

adoka variety following le...CBN place la lakshmi parvati vunna, alane chestaru vallu...infact, CBN place la anyone, thinsg will be same...ie following manishi ni chusi vachindi kadu, a manishi samajika vargam tho vachina following..

daniki, visionary ani oka peru petti, oka rangu ruddukoni, oka cycle konukoni, pani paata pakanapetti ooru antha lesi lesi thokki, mental pollution chestaru..

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

adoka variety following le...CBN place la lakshmi parvati vunna, alane chestaru vallu...infact, CBN place la anyone, thinsg will be same...ie following manishi ni chusi vachindi kadu, a manishi samajika vargam tho vachina following..

daniki, visionary ani oka peru petti, oka rangu ruddukoni, oka cycle konukoni, pani paata pakanapetti ooru antha lesi lesi thokki, mental pollution chestaru..

You can have opinion on an individual based on their deeds nothing wrong also no party comes to power with help of caste tomorrow jagan may win it doesn't mean that he won because of caste .apart from this if Lakshmi Parvati is leader tdp would have gone to shed long back having said all i don't say CBN is the best still ntr is the best cm in terms of not corrupted cm CBN ysr all these guys every one knows they can do anything to come to power pk was good initially and now he lost his way 

15 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

You can have opinion on an individual based on their deeds nothing wrong also no party comes to power with help of caste tomorrow jagan may win it doesn't mean that he won because of caste .apart from this if Lakshmi Parvati is leader tdp would have gone to shed long back having said all i don't say CBN is the best still ntr is the best cm in terms of not corrupted cm CBN ysr all these guys every one knows they can do anything to come to power pk was good initially and now he lost his way 

How about you ? Found your lost way yet @3$%?

46 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

How about you ? Found your lost way yet @3$%?

I show the way to those who lost their way so I am in much better state rather an instigating hatredness among fellow human souls by the way thanks for asking 

Just now, futureofandhra said:

I show the way to those who lost their way so I am in much better state rather an instigating hatredness among fellow human souls by the way thanks for asking 

You are the future and ray of hope...Don't get lost man..

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

You are the future and ray of hope...Don't get lost man..

I was not lost ,I was helping those who cry in the name of caste so I always win losers are those who cry on the basis of caste instead of taking about the core issues and the faults done by any of the governments