Help , Amsterdam layover

iddaritho

Going to India from Minneapolis , 

Stop in amsterdam , H1 Stamping will be expired by the time i will travel , but H1 visa is valid , will there be any problem in transit while going to India , will get stamping done while coming back 

thanks 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mettastar

• Vancouver_June24

• Android_Halwa

• BossIzzWell

• 2 months later...
On 6/10/2017 at 0:46 PM, iddaritho said:

Stop in amsterdam , H1 Stamping will be expired by the time i will travel , but H1 visa is valid , will there be any problem in transit while going to India , will get stamping done while coming back 

thanks 

Bhayya, were you able to go via Amsterdam? am on same boat

On 6/10/2017 at 0:46 PM, iddaritho said:

thanks 

eu through transit ki valid visa undali..

nenu 2014 lo vella H1 first time stamping kosam india ki  from  detorit to Amsterdam and then  to Hyd ticket  Agent through  book chesa kani European countries netherlands ki  no problem ani cheppadu

On 6/10/2017 at 9:46 AM, iddaritho said:

thanks 

while going to India, all that it matters is your valid Indian Passport....nothing else matters...no one will stop you at transits..

emi kaka....isonti chinna chinna vishayalu telskovale...

from any where on earth and travelling back to your home country , all that you need is a valid passport...not visas or anything else...

you only need VISAS  to travel to a country other than your home country. 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

while going to India, all that it matters is your valid Indian Passport....nothing else matters...no one will stop you at transits..

emi kaka....isonti chinna chinna vishayalu telskovale...

from any where on earth and travelling back to your home country , all that you need is a valid passport...not visas or anything else...

you only need VISAS  to travel to a country other than your home country. 

European countries ki valid visa tho patu valid stamping kuda undali, especially london thru aithe pakka

19 minutes ago, Spartan said:

u should have valid visa stamping while coming ..as simple rule as that.

Europe lo transit ki valid visa undaali even while going... except Netherlands , Germany & Switzerland..

ippudu rule change ayyundochu...

valid visa antey.. stamping expire ayi undakudadu... doesnt matter even you have valid I797