Help , Amsterdam layover

iddaritho

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Europe lo transit ki valid visa undaali even while going... except Netherlands , Germany & Switzerland..

ippudu rule change ayyundochu...

valid visa antey.. stamping expire ayi undakudadu... doesnt matter even you have valid I797

yes visa=stamping.

if you have roun ticket and if ur visa will expire before ur re-entry date, SFO lo flight ekkanivvaru.

only one way tkt unte ne allowed

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mettastar

• Vancouver_June24

• Android_Halwa

• BossIzzWell

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

while going to India, all that it matters is your valid Indian Passport....nothing else matters...no one will stop you at transits..

emi kaka....isonti chinna chinna vishayalu telskovale...

from any where on earth and travelling back to your home country , all that you need is a valid passport...not visas or anything else...

you only need VISAS  to travel to a country other than your home country. 

Most european countries ki valid US stamping kuda undali lekapothe flight board avvanivaru

5 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Most european countries ki valid US stamping kuda undali lekapothe flight board avvanivaru

This is valid only when your are travelling from India to US through any of the european gate ways.

But when you are travelling back to India from USA, All that you need is a valid passport. 

TS adigindi ade anamata...going from USA to India, with Amsterdam layover...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

This is valid only when your are travelling from India to US through any of the european gate ways.

But when you are travelling back to India from USA, All that you need is a valid passport. 

Going from USA to india ne kaka nenu cheppedi .. u need to have valid us stamping

18 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Going from USA to india ne kaka nenu cheppedi .. u need to have valid us stamping

Not needed my friend...trust me. Although I never been in such a situation but traveled through European destinations quite a few times with Indian passport...

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Not needed my friend...trust me. Although I never been in such a situation but traveled through European destinations quite a few times with Indian passport...

I was in the situation vuncle.. BA vadu naku boarding pass iyyale anduke chepthunna.. texas to hyd via london valid 797 unde but visa stamping ledani board avvanivvale .. naku ticket paisal bokka paddayyi malla emirates through book cheskoni poina.. oka google search maro or BA website loki poyi chudu

On 6/10/2017 at 11:46 AM, iddaritho said:

Going to India from Minneapolis , 

Stop in amsterdam , H1 Stamping will be expired by the time i will travel , but H1 visa is valid , will there be any problem in transit while going to India , will get stamping done while coming back 

thanks 

H1B valid stamp lekapote allow cheyaranukunta, call airline and confirm (KLM?)

only Lufthansa at Frankfurt allows Indian passports holders with expired visa stamps, afaik

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

while going to India, all that it matters is your valid Indian Passport....nothing else matters...no one will stop you at transits..

from any where on earth and travelling back to your home country , all that you need is a valid passport...not visas or anything else...

Its absolutely wrong info.

you need to have transit visa or a US citizen for Longer layovers. Naku okasari Connecting flight catch cheyalenu london lo due to flight delay in newyork I was not issued boarding pass and I couldn't fly. I had to rebook ticket next day via dubai 

Halwa Leaks info na :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, mettastar said:

I was in the situation vuncle.. BA vadu naku boarding pass iyyale anduke chepthunna.. texas to hyd via london valid 797 unde but visa stamping ledani board avvanivvale .. naku ticket paisal bokka paddayyi malla emirates through book cheskoni poina.. oka google search maro or BA website loki poyi chudu

2 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Its absolutely wrong info.

you need to have transit visa or a US citizen for Longer layovers. Naku okasari Connecting flight catch cheyalenu london lo due to flight delay in newyork I was not issued boarding pass and I couldn't fly. I had to rebook ticket next day via dubai 

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Arey kaka pappul lo kal enduku esinav kaka.. most of eu regions ki valid visa stamp undale kaka telvakunda etta seppettav asala kaka

nuvvu poinava eppudaina India ki?

asalu em telvaka poina ela bro intha confident ga cheppestunnav