EB5 lo evaranna applied aa

mettastar

12 hours ago, mettastar said:

Mesthri dhandha cheyadaniki intha risk cheylna uncle.. nenu epudo chesa and closed adi mana dhandha kadhu ani

Edo comedy ga anna ankul manollu andaru usually own business ante ade chestharu ani, I have no interest in starting a mestri dhandha. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mettastar

• tennisluvr

• ronitreddy

• Batman_fan

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

It is, but Canadian passport teesukuni US osthey you don't need H1B anymore. 

TN kavaliga uncle.. 

I heard some time back that in some place they offered EB5 for investing in building a stadium.

vallu some 5 years lease istaru anta if you sponsor a set of seats and income will be on sharing basis and the employees working in stadium will come under you( and other sponsors) will be shown under you.

google chesthe link dorokocchu.

25 minutes ago, cheenu said:

I heard some time back that in some place they offered EB5 for investing in building a stadium.

vallu some 5 years lease istaru anta if you sponsor a set of seats and income will be on sharing basis and the employees working in stadium will come under you( and other sponsors) will be shown under you.

Ya chaala unayi alanti projects .. but returns ematram vasthayi anedi question

22 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Much much easier to get than the H1B. Plus very few restrictions on TN1. 

Hmm adi final option uncle.. to move out of US %$#$

9 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Even I don't like to uncle, ikkada padellu unnaka. But I am thinking naa priority date 2013 Feb lo undi adi raataniki it will take 10 years atleast now. 

Instead of that why not work in Canada for 3 years on a PR, apply for a citizenship and come back to US on a TN1 visa ani. PD eppudu current ayithey appudavutundi, that way I don't have to US for good. 

10 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Chaala mandi anukunnaru manodu ochi NAFTA ni cancel chesthadu ani, aadem peekaledani ippatiki clear ayipoyindi as far as NAFTA is concerned. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Even I don't like to uncle, ikkada padellu unnaka. But I am thinking naa priority date 2013 Feb lo undi adi raataniki it will take 10 years atleast now. 

Instead of that why not work in Canada for 3 years on a PR, apply for a citizenship and come back to US on a TN1 visa ani. PD eppudu current ayithey appudavutundi, that way I don't have to US for good. 

Nadi may 2012 .. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Chaala mandi anukunnaru manodu ochi NAFTA ni cancel chesthadu ani, aadem peekaledani ippatiki clear ayipoyindi as far as NAFTA is concerned. 

Ya NAFTA cancel annadu .. ipudu cheyatleda aithe

2 hours ago, cheenu said:

soccer team lo ownership.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/17/sports/soccer/orlando-soccer-stadium-foreign-investors-visas.html?_r=0

eh GC vachesariki manam 40 reach avutam, kids, family antu tirugutam. apatiki mana dreams ani neeru kari potayi

my suggestion is at least get started with something. Yes, with GC you have lot more flexibility and dont have to worry about legal status. But with existing rules, it is not impossible doing the stuff that you have planned in GC. You just need to put 2 times the effort. 

So, don't wait for GC to start working towards your dreams, if you do,. you will lose most important working years of your life 30-40.