Now even Arabs get to have fun at indians expense. lol.

lazybugger

1 minute ago, kreole said:

Cheyy.. Morning lesinaventaney veedi edava gola db lo.. _%~

ee admin gallu eenni matram block cheyyaru

manchi manchollani block sesi10ginaru...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Mitron

• chtfds

• Android_Halwa

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

It is here that I make the claim that, overall more muslims have been killed in the subcontinent by riots and religious clashes than Hindus have been. lets just take Hindu-muslim riots into consideration.. Not hindu-hindu (which happens a lot, but you seem to ignore it), or muslim-muslim.

can you refute it with proof?

So you do not have any problem with Sunnis blasting bombs in the Namaaz performing Shia's/Ahmadiyya's a$ses.

Thats alright, we cant blame you for your problems unlike Muzzies who blame others for their problems.

So coming to your questions, first of all, Muslims are nearly 20% officially (but 25% generally) in India, so they are no longer minorities in India and they do not need protection as per Constitution. When the dead-fcuk Babri Masjid was demolished, why should you go on rampage and kill hundreds of Hindus and expect no retaliation from them?Are 500,000 masjids not sufficient for performing terror manual acts of Nammaz, bombings, rapings etc? 

If you remember it quiet, after 2002 Post-Godhra treatment, there are not many major clashes worth calling riots, there by saving millions of Hindu and muslim lives. In that way, Modi did great service to the Nation.

1 hour ago, worstandhra said:

So you do not have any problem with Sunnis blasting bombs in the Namaaz performing Shia's/Ahmadiyya's a$ses.

Thats alright, we cant blame you for your problems unlike Muzzies who blame others for their problems.

So coming to your questions, first of all, Muslims are nearly 20% officially (but 25% generally) in India, so they are no longer minorities in India and they do not need protection as per Constitution. When the dead-fcuk Babri Masjid was demolished, why should you go on rampage and kill hundreds of Hindus and expect no retaliation from them?Are 500,000 masjids not sufficient for performing terror manual acts of Nammaz, bombings, rapings etc? 

If you remember it quiet, after 2002 Post-Godhra treatment, there are not many major clashes worth calling riots, there by saving millions of Hindu and muslim lives. In that way, Modi did great service to the Nation.

don't avoid my question.

muslims are approx 15%. If you claim that they are more, that's because you are biased against them. Its your problem. Not theirs.

2 hours ago, lazybugger said:

It is here that I make the claim that, overall more muslims have been killed in the subcontinent by riots and religious clashes (excepting post partition riots) than Hindus have been. lets just take Hindu-muslim riots into consideration.. Not hindu-hindu (which happens a lot, but you seem to ignore it), or muslim-muslim.

can you refute it with proof?

anthenduku.. o sari ap lo jarigina massacres gurinchi adugu telustundi

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

don't avoid my question.

muslims are approx 15%. If you claim that they are more, that's because you are biased against them. Its your problem. Not theirs.

Muslims are 15% but another 5% will be in the making (during nights) or in the wombs of the Satan mothers.

I have justified their massacre in 2002 Godhra, as it dashed their hopes of Vengeance and Violence because they felt the intensity of retaliation. From then onwards, there were no major riots.

N.B:- Not just Muzzies bro, there are thousands of Hindus lost their lives even when the fault is not theirs especially during Babri demolition, Godhra riots etc. I hope you are sensible enough to value the life of human being.

11 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Guys don't cheapen yourself by mindlessly supporting a murderous dumb thug like Modi.

Don't make India a laughing stock across the world.

i only people who make india laughing stock are people like you.....this assuming you carry indian passport 

don't avoid my question.

What to justify bro. Do you know what happens if muslims are given freedom. I have been in the UK since 10 years and I have posted several issues my 6 year old daughter (then) due to these 6 year old Muzzie satans. Even with best Health Care and Education, these 6 year olds attend Madrassahs which spew venom in their young minds. It was a big story and I do not want to narrate it again.

One after the other like London, Leicester, Slough, Luton, Bradford, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Bradburn, Blackburn are converted to Pakistan and there is not enough space for Whites and Non-Muslims to live in the UK. Its horrible State of affairs in the UK.

FYI, Google for Rotherham sex scandal, Derby Sex Scandal, Birmingham Sex scandal etc to see the achievements of your Muslim brothers in the UK. Do you still argue that Muslims should be respected?

don't avoid my question.

virus 15% undha 20% undha doesn't matter....that is enought to make the place worse....so should be annihilated....not the people, i am talking apt the virus cult

1 minute ago, worstandhra said:

What to justify bro. Do you know what happens if muslims are given freedom. I have been in the UK since 10 years and I have posted several issues my 6 year old daughter (then) due to these 6 year old Muzzie satans. Even with best Health Care and Education, these 6 year olds attend Madrassahs which spew venom in their young minds. It was a big story and I do not want to narrate it again.

One after the other like London, Leicester, Slough, Luton, Bradford, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Bradburn, Blackburn are converted to Pakistan and there is not enough space for Whites and Non-Muslims to live in the UK. Its horrible State of affairs in the UK.

FYI, Google for Rotherham sex scandal, Derby Sex Scandal, Birmingham Sex scandal etc to see the achievements of your Muslim brothers in the UK. Do you still argue that Muslims should be respected?

what hitler did with jews.....same thing should be done to theses bastards

1 hour ago, batman said:

what hitler did with jews.....same thing should be done to theses bastards

i second this. 

modi tatha hindutva ni strengthen chestunte naku lopala untundi 

13 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Guys don't cheapen yourself by mindlessly supporting a murderous dumb thug like Modi.

Don't make India a laughing stock across the world.

Ab ki baar modi sarkaar

• 9 months later...