• lazybugger

• bambambajooka

• reality

• SANANTONIO

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, reality said:

"Molesting my feet antadendhi" donga baba...@3$%

decided ah donga baba ani

btw, Baba ani cheppina video okati vei chuddam....eppudu cheppukunnadu nenu devudi bidda nu ani...just asking..

%$#$

Just now, SANANTONIO said:

btw, Baba ani cheppina video okati vei chuddam....eppudu cheppukunnadu nenu devudi bidda nu ani...just asking..

%$#$

"Sadhguru" tag is enough man...

1 minute ago, SANANTONIO said:

%$#$

vaadu daanikantey pedda story cheppadu.

that this is his 3rd or 4th janma. in the first or second janma, he claimed to have been born into a poor adivasi family, when he tried to build a shiva temple, he got murdered for it.

and now in this janma, he has managed to steal 1000 acres of forest land in the western ghats, claiming that it belong to his tribe in the last janma. and he built his adi yoga statue. and even got Modi to inaugurate it.

pedda story undi Tamil magazines lo, vaadi life meedha before he became a donga baba.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

that this is his 3rd or 4th janma. in the first or second janma, he claimed to have been born into a poor adivasi family, when he tried to build a shiva temple, he got murdered for it.

and now in this janma, he has managed to steal 1000 acres of forest land in the western ghats, claiming that it belong to his tribe in the last janma. and he built his adi yoga statue. and even got Modi to inaugurate it.

pedda story undi Tamil magazines lo, vaadi life meedha before he became a donga baba.

lol tamil propaganda magazine nuda undha?  i am sure you could generously contribute to it

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

please post a video...chudali

migatha vallaki kuda cheppochu follow avvakandi...Americans, Brits, Australians, other asians kuda unnaru followers andariki cheppudam vaddu ani....

10 minutes ago, SANANTONIO said:

@3$%

Sadguru ante meaning Baba na?

Ee dictionary lo undi?

I am not bookish man, to give you the dictionary name. I go by the usage, Guru is someone who teaches or preaches. As an example, devotees of Sai Baba also call him Sai Sadhguru, and pray him on Thursday (Guru varam). 

I found this guy to be more self-centered and sarcastic when he said his Bhakths "molesting his feet", which is not the trait of a sadhguru, and so I called him donga sadhguru...

Its just an observation, nuvvu maree feel avvaku...ooko ooko..,@3$%.

3 minutes ago, reality said:

I am not bookish man, to give you the dictionary name. I go by the usage, Guru is someone who teaches or preaches. As an example, devotees of Sai Baba also call him Sai Sadhguru, and pray him on Thursday (Guru varam). 

I found this guy to be more self-centered and sarcastic when he said his Bhakths "molesting his feet", which is not the trait of a sadhguru, and so I called him donga sadhguru...

Its a just an observation, nuvvu maree feel avvaku...ooko ooko..,@3$%.

mari SriSriSri Ravishankar meedha nee abhiprayam @3$%

religious leaders entha simple ga untey, antha baavuntundi. koncham social responsibility untey inka better, but not necessary.

itla deshaani meedha padi thiney edhavalani choosthey assahyam esthundi.

19 minutes ago, SANANTONIO said:

migatha vallaki kuda cheppochu follow avvakandi...Americans, Brits, Australians, other asians kuda unnaru followers andariki cheppudam vaddu ani....

tamil magazines lo articles vachevi man. neeku tamil chadavatam ochha? I don't know if the allegations are true or not. He has denied it.

Here I present to you his own propaganda video, made by his foundation. you see it and decide what is the difference between this guy and christian missionaries.

23 minutes ago, SANANTONIO said:

He used to call himself Jaggi Vasudev, and appeared on TV to give smartass answers to existential questions. It was fun.

I'm yet to meet a follower of him. When I do, I shall ask if the story about 'janmas' is true. because there's no other way to confirm that story, unless its the story that his organization tells to its followers.

34 minutes ago, reality said:

"Sadhguru" tag is enough man...

Venkateshwarlu, edu kondalu ,Sri Sailam ani perlu petukunollu andaru GODS ae aithey