Rapid Fire Round – Karan Johar with Sadhguru . dedicated to lazybuggger

kiladi bullodu

1 minute ago, SANANTONIO said:

no body is forcing you to buy it....

World wide unnra gorrelu, he spoke in many places in US, UK and all around the world...He has followers from all nations not just Indian origin all others too..

watch videos...athanni anentha level neeku ledu le...

nee drusthi lo andaru gorre le....naa drushti lo nuvve oka confused creature vi....get some optimism.....ikkada aithe nadusthundi kaani....

real life ive anukuntu thirigithe evadu pattichukodu ninnu.....nee edupu continue chesko....neeku entha mandi cheppina siggu radu...time waste lolli.. 

lol. indukey ga India inka ila edusthundi.

fake guru laki entha mandhi supporters. vaadu evarthinanna molest chesedaaka ee blind bhakti continue avthundi ani naaku telusu.

mee standards alaa edchaayi. andukey ga fake chesey Modi gaadini PM chesaru. lol.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• bambambajooka

• reality

• SANANTONIO

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. indukey ga India inka ila edusthundi.

fake guru laki entha mandhi supporters. vaadu evarthinanna molest chesedaaka ee blind bhakti continue avthundi ani naaku telusu.

mee standards alaa edchaayi. andukey ga fake chesey Modi gaadini PM chesaru. lol.

yeah as long as fake secularists exists ...Modi ni PM chestharu..aina RAPE la gurinchi secularists eh matladali 

Moghals massacres, rapes chesthe vallani nethina pettkunnaru

Women ni pani madda leni rules petti, bayataki kuda raniyyakunda minimum human ki iche respect iyyakunda valle inspirational meeku...

https://www.bharatniti.in/article/this-love-jihadi-who-raped-40-hindu-girls-thinks-its-sin-to-molest-muslim-women/862

aadi gurinchi okkadu matldale...adi vadilesi naluguriki manchi matalu cheppe vallani rapists antaru...

aina nee bathukki Sadguru ni comment chese level ledu le.....ventruka kuda peekaleru

On 6/11/2017 at 4:47 PM, SANANTONIO said:

endi man idi...peru emo reality ani pettkunnav...reality edi ante cover drives esthav..ponle sallabadu inka

Ooko ooko.,,,@3$%

news-commando-550_1416403814.jpg

8 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Vella multi million dollar business baaga thriving peruki mathram enlightened souls chass

Vaalla flowers, oops followers ni 10gali first...vadi uchha ni kuda theertham la sweekaristharu...

8 minutes ago, reality said:

Vaalla flowers, oops followers ni 10gali first...vadi uchha ni kuda theertham la sweekaristharu...

I dont know who you are but please dont use profanity.  i think it is good for yourself to let go some of the hatred. You are thinking that it is fun but you are spreading to the world what your true character is. Hatred is not good for health. Can you please post something where Sadhguru claims that he is god? or for that instance did he ever give lectures about god and asking people to believe in god? Not only sadhguru you are also talking about other spiritual leaders. If you dont like them let it be. If you find something is fishy please report or write an article/blog with proofs and your view on it. If you are truthful and have no hatred people may believe it. It may be frustrating for you by looking at the people around you who may go overboard and claim that a certain spiritual leader is the ultimate and God, i understand. But we cant help there are over enthusiastic fans but that doesnt mean you got right to use such a language.

I usually dont comment to any of the posts but just wanted to give you some feedback. I dont want to hurt anyone, hope you understand.

3 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

I dont know who you are but please dont use profanity.  i think it is good for yourself to let go some of the hatred. You are thinking that it is fun but you are spreading to the world what your true character is. Hatred is not good for health. Can you please post something where Sadhguru claims that he is god? or for that instance did he ever give lectures about god and asking people to believe in god? Not only sadhguru you are also talking about other spiritual leaders. If you dont like them let it be. If you find something is fishy please report or write an article/blog with proofs and your view on it. If you are truthful and have no hatred people may believe it. It may be frustrating for you by looking at the people around you who may go overboard and claim that a certain spiritual leader is the ultimate and God, i understand. But we cant help there are over enthusiastic fans but that doesnt mean you got right to use such a language.

I usually dont comment to any of the posts but just wanted to give you some feedback. I dont want to hurt anyone, hope you understand.

Thanks for the enlightening post, I will mend my ways from now on, and follow the Sanmargam shown by the honorable Sadhguru garu. Thanks.

1 minute ago, reality said:

Thanks for the enlightening post, I will mend my ways from now on, and follow the Sanmargam shown by the honorable Sadhguru garu. Thanks.

Its up to you to follow anyone. You dont need my permission.

1 minute ago, reality said:

reality

4 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

I'm s0rry brother. When people peddle spiritualism like its a product like corporates do, negative and downright harsh reviews from who are disgusted with the product is natural.

may be the flaw is in the 'business' model.