Rapid Fire Round – Karan Johar with Sadhguru . dedicated to lazybuggger

kiladi bullodu

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I'm s0rry brother. When people peddle spiritualism like its a product like corporates do, negative and downright harsh reviews from who are disgusted with the product is natural.

may be the flaw is in the 'business' model.

i still dont get the reason for you being frustrated. Why should such a thing make you restless and why are you wasting your valuable time in showing your frustrating and causing harm for yourself. If you seriously having issue with such a thing please voice out in a bigger platform, social media will do its job. Dont rant like a loser. sorry for using a word like loser but i had to use it because you are wasting your time with extreme thoughts going nowhere and inturn harming yourself. If you keep doing this one day you will completely be left with negative thoughts and animosity. It is for your well being i am saying. I gain nothing by quoting something at this hour.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• bambambajooka

• reality

• SANANTONIO

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

I dont know who you are but please dont use profanity.  i think it is good for yourself to let go some of the hatred. You are thinking that it is fun but you are spreading to the world what your true character is. Hatred is not good for health. Can you please post something where Sadhguru claims that he is god? or for that instance did he ever give lectures about god and asking people to believe in god? Not only sadhguru you are also talking about other spiritual leaders. If you dont like them let it be. If you find something is fishy please report or write an article/blog with proofs and your view on it. If you are truthful and have no hatred people may believe it. It may be frustrating for you by looking at the people around you who may go overboard and claim that a certain spiritual leader is the ultimate and God, i understand. But we cant help there are over enthusiastic fans but that doesnt mean you got right to use such a language.

I usually dont comment to any of the posts but just wanted to give you some feedback. I dont want to hurt anyone, hope you understand.

I was just questioning the "profanity" used by the "sadguru" himself. "Molesting" is a profane word even from normal standards, let alone spiritual ones.

1 minute ago, bambambajooka said:

i still dont get the reason for you being frustrated. Why should such a thing make you restless and why are you wasting your valuable time in showing your frustrating and causing harm for yourself. If you seriously having issue with such a thing please voice out in a bigger platform, social media will do its job. Dont rant like a loser. sorry for using a word like loser but i had to use it because you are wasting your time with extreme thoughts going nowhere and inturn harming yourself. If you keep doing this one day you will completely be left with negative thoughts and animosity. It is for your well being i am saying. I gain nothing by quoting something at this hour.

I only have the attention span to rant like a l0ser. what to do, man :(

Just now, reality said:

I was just questioning the "profanity" used by the "sadguru" himself. "Molesting" is a profane word even from normal standards, let alone spiritual ones.

If you think he used profanity let him do that, why do you have to waste energy crying foul and explaining everyone that he used profanity. Let them understand themselves, i think people have that sense and there is no need for a matured person like you to lose sense explaining them. If you want to explain them explain them nicely.

1 minute ago, bambambajooka said:

If you think he used profanity let him do that, why do you have to waste energy crying foul and explaining everyone that he used profanity. Let them understand themselves, i think people have that sense and there is no need for a matured person like you to lose sense explaining them. If you want to explain them explain them nicely.

*=:

11 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

The world doesn't deserve you.

This db certainly doesn't :)

19 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

btw, your little pop psychological thesis is utterly wrong.

It's perfectly possible to carry off negative thoughts, extreme hatred of certain things, and still live a full and purposeful life.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

It's perfectly possible to carry off negative thoughts, extreme hatred of certain things, and still live a full and purposeful life.

gallery_48905_1_303112.gif

On 6/11/2017 at 11:56 PM, reality said:

"Molesting my feet" antadendhi donga baba...@3$%

respect he never said that he is god 

he is just a yoga preacher ane chepukunadu

40 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

monna ne rendu books konna ithanivi... inka chadavale... hoping they are good

i learned inner engineering shambavi from sadhguru its the best 

8 hours ago, lazybugger said:

so you decide what is wrong and what is not about others but you are unable to see what is stuck up in your ass. Extreme hatred and purposeful life, you make me laugh, go get a life. you are nothing but a loser. I understand your frustration, no one listens to you and you want to prove your filth is right, which is not happening and you are using your baseless argument. I am openly challenging to post anything that says he is fraud and you are hiding. I think i have to stop arguing with stupid people like you, looks like you got experience at this. 

12 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

so you decide what is wrong and what is not about others but you are unable to see what is stuck up in your ass. Extreme hatred and purposeful life, you make me laugh, go get a life. you are nothing but a loser. I understand your frustration, no one listens to you and you want to prove your filth is right, which is not happening and you are using your baseless argument. I am openly challenging to post anything that says he is fraud and you are hiding. I think i have to stop arguing with stupid people like you, looks like you got experience at this. 

everybody has something stuck up their ass. even you. 

I don't care if anyone listens to me, or not. I see the world, I react. Just like you reacted now, because you didn't like the way I reacted.

I already said that whatever he says is irrelevant to me. I'm not interested. I'm only interested in him trying to curry favours with civilian govts and get himself land for his business.

I have more respect for amateurs who work selflessly in the open source foundation, creating, maintaining, and distributing software that improves human life.

Apparently its okay for you if someone uses your religion to run a multi billion dollar enterprise. everybody doesn't have to feel the same way. And if they don't, your expectation that they try to 'research' in depth and provide you with a 20000 word essay on what's exactly wrong with him is laughable.