Rapid Fire Round – Karan Johar with Sadhguru . dedicated to lazybuggger

kiladi bullodu

13 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

so you decide what is wrong and what is not about others but you are unable to see what is stuck up in your ass. Extreme hatred and purposeful life, you make me laugh, go get a life. you are nothing but a loser. I understand your frustration, no one listens to you and you want to prove your filth is right, which is not happening and you are using your baseless argument. I am openly challenging to post anything that says he is fraud and you are hiding. I think i have to stop arguing with stupid people like you, looks like you got experience at this. 

dude, college kids, and sometimes school kids are trying to redefine society with their unique outlook towards life. And you are here supporting an old school fcuk who uses corporate tactics to reach a wide audience (that is, I'm being extremely generous about his intentions here).

what is it about religion that gets roaches like you out of the woods, pretending to be holy?

I already said that I have a short attention span to have the patience to read up on this guy, and give a reasonable response. If you had any sense, you should have left it at that.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• bambambajooka

• reality

• SANANTONIO

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

everybody has something stuck up their ass. even you. 

I don't care if anyone listens to me, or not. I see the world, I react. Just like you reacted now, because you didn't like the way I reacted.

I already said that whatever he says is irrelevant to me. I'm not interested. I'm only interested in him trying to curry favours with civilian govts and get himself land for his business.

I have more respect for amateurs who work selflessly in the open source foundation, creating, maintaining, and distributing software that improves human life.

Apparently its okay for you if someone uses your religion to run a multi billion dollar enterprise. everybody doesn't have to feel the same way. And if they don't, your expectation that they try to 'research' in depth and provide you with a 20000 word essay on what's exactly wrong with him is laughable.

What are you doing here go there and do the good stuff you are talking about, rather than sitting with your fat ass here and talking about humanity and finding fault with others. People like you just use their foul mouth to spread hatred . you are good for nothing, you better realize it now. Better late than never.You still dont have proof and your argument is baseless. You are a loser!

9 hours ago, lazybugger said:

btw, your little pop psychological thesis is utterly wrong.

It's perfectly possible to carry off negative thoughts, extreme hatred of certain things, and still live a full and purposeful life.

I think you belong to ISIS group in Syria.

"If you are full of bull. Keep your mouth shut" - Sadhguru 

5 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

What are you doing here go there and do the good stuff you are talking about, rather than sitting with your fat ass here and talking about humanity and finding fault with others. People like you just use their foul mouth to spread hatred . you are good for nothing, you better realize it now. Better late than never.You still dont have proof and your argument is baseless. You are a loser!

You can't get me to talk about the validity of his message. I simply don't care

god, you are so dumb. I don't take suggestions from dumbfcuks. 

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

dude, college kids, and sometimes school kids are trying to redefine society with their unique outlook towards life. And you are here supporting an old school fcuk who uses corporate tactics to reach a wide audience (that is, I'm being extremely generous about his intentions here).

what is it about religion that gets roaches like you out of the woods, pretending to be holy?

I already said that I have a short attention span to have the patience to read up on this guy, and give a reasonable response. If you had any sense, you should have left it at that.

Did he ever promote religion? I am challenging you to prove it but you still have not gained your senses. 

Ignorant people like you dont understand difference between spiritual path and religion.

If you dont know the facts please get it right. I have taken some of his programs and they never promote any religion, not they run any business. So you are questioning my sense, question your fat ass brain first, you dint do enough research and started commenting here. Ignorant idiot. Why should such a thing make you go mad. If they are doing something bad respond in a proper way dont cry and use your filth.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” - Mark Twain

End of the discussion. I am sure you will beat me with your experience. Best of luck with your research. 

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

You can't get me to talk about the validity of his message. I simply don't care

god, you are so dumb. I don't take suggestions from dumbfcuks. 

You are saying you dont care and on the other end you cry saying that he is bad! Wow, simply wow!

Just now, bambambajooka said:

Did he ever promote religion? I am challenging you to prove it but you still have not gained your senses. 

Ignorant people like you dont understand difference between spiritual path and religion.

If you dont know the facts please get it right. I have taken some of his programs and they never promote any religion, not they run any business. So you are questioning my sense, question your fat ass brain first, you dint do enough research and started commenting here. Ignorant idiot. Why should such a thing make you go mad. If they are doing something bad respond in a proper way dont cry and use your filth.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” - Mark Twain

End of the discussion. I am sure you will beat me with your experience. Best of luck with your research. 

you are arguing one thing, I'm arguing another. Just so your dull mind gets that, I even explained what I'm arguing about, but you still want to stick to the veracity of his claims in spiritualism. I already said I don't care.

you are an idiot, who doesn't take a hint. just fcuk off.

1 minute ago, bambambajooka said:

You are saying you dont care and on the other end you cry saying that he is bad! Wow, simply wow!

why did I say he's bad? read again.

don't keep saying the bullshit over and over again. 

your spiritual nuts are irritating. go meditate in an ashram no. why sell your bullshit to regular people?

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. that didn't take a long time.

Either you are doing masters in a really bad school or you completed your masters there and found a job using fraud practices through a consultancy, fake documents, 8 years experience, applying multiple H1Bs. See who is talking about humanity and religion.

Just now, bambambajooka said:

Either you are doing masters in a really bad school or you completed your masters there and found a job using fraud practices through a consultancy, fake documents, 8 years experience, applying multiple H1Bs. See who is talking about humanity and religion.

wtf is wrong with you man? how is this relevant to what we are talking about?

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you are arguing one thing, I'm arguing another. Just so your dull mind gets that, I even explained what I'm arguing about, but you still want to stick to the veracity of his claims in spiritualism. I already said I don't care.

you are an idiot, who doesn't take a hint. just fcuk off.

Your argument is pointless. You cant prove and still arguing. Loser!