Rapid Fire Round – Karan Johar with Sadhguru . dedicated to lazybuggger

kiladi bullodu

you are not able to handle a simple disagreement online, with just one guy. and you are here teaching people to react responsibly to things they disagree about.

lol. what a joke you are.

I'm done engaging your s0rry ass. since you don't seem to take the hint to fcuk off.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• bambambajooka

• reality

• SANANTONIO

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, lazybugger said:

wtf is wrong with you man? how is this relevant to what we are talking about?

so you are, thanks for confirming. You fake documents idiot, get lost!

Just now, lazybugger said:

you are not able to handle a simple disagreement online, with just one guy. and you are here teaching people to react responsibly to things they disagree about.

lol. what a joke you are.

I'm done engaging your s0rry ass. since you don't seem to take the hint to fcuk off.

you are a loser. I told you. Get lost you loser. Dont ever comment without any proofs. Filthy loser.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

wait for people to embrace spiritualism on their own, assholes. don't push it like you are pushing an FMCG product.

take a hint. just fcuk off.

are you retard? let them embrace, no one is endorsing it. It is up to you and you are behaving as if someone is rubbing it on you. I dont think people like you need any spiritual teaching rather you need to see a doctor.

15 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

are you retard? let them embrace, no one is endorsing it. It is up to you and you are behaving as if someone is rubbing it on you. I dont think people like you need any spiritual teaching rather you need to see a doctor.

He got lands for his Coimbatore Ashram at throwaway prices. He also tried to get 400 acres in amaravati, before it got too controversial.

that's people's money. or does your 'morality' stop when its time to guage the actions of a cult, the way we gauge the actions of a corporate?

6 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

as the person who's interested in spirituality, its your responsibility to make me see sense when I talk sh1t about spirituality. that's how it works.

you can't expect random people to align with your thinking magically, and agree with sh1t you spew.

I don't have to prove anything. I just don't care if Isha center is raided tomorrow for cheating. I actually wish it happens.

why? agaiin, I don't have to explain.

stop pretending as if Isha is the victim here. The guy runs a multi million dollar enterprise. How much does he pay people working there. do you have his balance sheets? go fcuk yourself moron.

As someone who 'never commented' here, you certainly have nothing to say, beyond 'show proofs'.

you don't even try to understand what the argument is. or where it is.

what an idiot.

34 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

as the person who's interested in spirituality, its your responsibility to make me see sense when I talk sh1t about spirituality. that's how it works.

you can't expect random people to align with your thinking magically, and agree with sh1t you spew.

I don't have to prove anything. I just don't care if Isha center is raided tomorrow for cheating. I actually wish it happens.

stop pretending as if Isha is the victim here. The guy runs a multi million dollar enterprise. How much does he pay people working there. do you have his balance sheets? go fcuk yourself moron.

You say you are not interested and you wish something happens against them? 

Sadhguru never endorsed religion, its your interpretation and generalization of all spiritual leaders. You think all those fruits that look like apple taste like apple. Ok, if you mom or dad asks you to pray to god and you think they are promoting religion would you use the same filthy language that you are using here? Just because ai am not part of you family  who was trying to correct few things doesnt give you right to talk like that. Anyways i dont get angry, i is true that  i felt bad for certain words you used but i am not carrying them with me now. Hope you got my point. If Isha foundation is doing something bad let them do, people will do the justice dont spoil your mood to prove something that you have not researched fully.

39 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

As someone who 'never commented' here, you certainly have nothing to say, beyond 'show proofs'.

you don't even try to understand what the argument is. or where it is.

what an idiot.

i think i talked enough on this.

2 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

You say you are not interested and you wish something happens against them? 

Sadhguru never endorsed religion, its your interpretation and generalization of all spiritual leaders. You think all those fruits that look like apple taste like apple. Ok, if you mom or dad asks you to pray to god and you think they are promoting religion would you use the same filthy language that you are using here? Just because ai am not part of you family  who was trying to correct few things doesnt give you right to talk like that. Anyways i dont get angry, i is true that  i felt bad for certain words you used but i am not carrying them with me now. Hope you got my point. If Isha foundation is doing something bad let them do, people will do the justice dont spoil your mood to prove something that you have not researched fully.

lol. so you decided I'm not 'people'.

If Isha is so awesome, it can withstand attacks from scumbags like me. you take it easy.

gawd, people in this db are so full of themselves.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. so you decided I'm not 'people'.

If Isha is so awesome, it can withstand attacks from scumbags like me. you take it easy.

gawd, people in this db are so full of themselves.

yes you are one of them, you dint get my point. You are raising a concern but do it in a better way. What good is it if you are using all your energy to blame someone and use such a language. I hope you will be successful in going good. Take care man.

2 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

yes you are one of them, you dint get my point. You are raising a concern but do it in a better way. What good is it if you are using all your energy to blame someone and use such a language. I hope you will be successful in going good. Take care man.

lol. I don't have to do anything. 

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. I don't have to do anything. 

using these words doesnt turn something that is not funny into something funny. 

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

_-__-__-_

1 hour ago, bambambajooka said:

Did he ever promote religion? I am challenging you to prove it but you still have not gained your senses. 

Ignorant people like you dont understand difference between spiritual path and religion.

If you dont know the facts please get it right. I have taken some of his programs and they never promote any religion, not they run any business. So you are questioning my sense, question your fat ass brain first, you dint do enough research and started commenting here. Ignorant idiot. Why should such a thing make you go mad. If they are doing something bad respond in a proper way dont cry and use your filth.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” - Mark Twain

End of the discussion. I am sure you will beat me with your experience. Best of luck with your research. 

brother I don't know what programs you have taken I have recently taken the inner engineering and shambavi maha mudra

Inner engineering course lo Acceptance gurinchi chepparu what did you understand if you have taken this course