Rapid Fire Round – Karan Johar with Sadhguru . dedicated to lazybuggger

kiladi bullodu

2 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

using these words doesnt turn something that is not funny into something funny. 

how is it not funny? you trying to school me, but never addressing the crux of what I said about Isha.

I expect a spiritual center to be beyond mundane society. lets have some new ideas on how to organize society, or how to renounce it.

Not just follow the corporate model of charging for yoga poses that claim to do this and that.

what's the difference between Pepsi and Isha? Atleast when I diss Pepsi, I won't be asked to research on the formula and prepare a 200 page dossier on its processes before I criticize the company.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• bambambajooka

• reality

• SANANTONIO

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ravana said:

brother I don't know what programs you have taken I have recently taken the inner engineering and shambavi maha mudra

Inner engineering course lo Acceptance gurinchi chepparu what did you understand if you have taken this course

Thanks for commenting. As i mentioned i felt bad for a moment and then i realized and not carrying that burden anymore. 

2 minutes ago, ravana said:

brother I don't know what programs you have taken I have recently taken the inner engineering and shambavi maha mudra

Inner engineering course lo Acceptance gurinchi chepparu what did you understand if you have taken this course

I even conceded his point. I told him that I have a short attention span and don't have the patience to read up about Jaggi and make coherent arguments, and asked him to excuse me.

but he still makes fun of my retardness. lol. some spirituality this is.

making fun of people with learning disabilities. @3$%

12 hours ago, bambambajooka said:

I dont know who you are but please dont use profanity.  i think it is good for yourself to let go some of the hatred. You are thinking that it is fun but you are spreading to the world what your true character is. Hatred is not good for health. Can you please post something where Sadhguru claims that he is god? or for that instance did he ever give lectures about god and asking people to believe in god? Not only sadhguru you are also talking about other spiritual leaders. If you dont like them let it be. If you find something is fishy please report or write an article/blog with proofs and your view on it. If you are truthful and have no hatred people may believe it. It may be frustrating for you by looking at the people around you who may go overboard and claim that a certain spiritual leader is the ultimate and God, i understand. But we cant help there are over enthusiastic fans but that doesnt mean you got right to use such a language.

I usually dont comment to any of the posts but just wanted to give you some feedback. I dont want to hurt anyone, hope you understand.

11 hours ago, bambambajooka said:

i still dont get the reason for you being frustrated. Why should such a thing make you restless and why are you wasting your valuable time in showing your frustrating and causing harm for yourself. If you seriously having issue with such a thing please voice out in a bigger platform, social media will do its job. Dont rant like a loser. sorry for using a word like loser but i had to use it because you are wasting your time with extreme thoughts going nowhere and inturn harming yourself. If you keep doing this one day you will completely be left with negative thoughts and animosity. It is for your well being i am saying. I gain nothing by quoting something at this hour.

If you think he used profanity let him do that, why do you have to waste energy crying foul and explaining everyone that he used profanity. Let them understand themselves, i think people have that sense and there is no need for a matured person like you to lose sense explaining them. If you want to explain them explain them nicely.

Brother starting of the thread lo ni posts ki end of the thread lo ni posts ki chala theda vundi if you have realized it or not you are contradicting your own statements

Spirituality is something that a person grows into, and cannot be forced into.

also for some, they'll never grow into it. Not the end of the world.

It is just one of the ways to understand the world. Not the only one.

Have you guys watched the TV series "The Leftovers"..

The most beautiful tv show ever that touches on these concepts regularly. The ending is amazing too.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I even conceded his point. I told him that I have a short attention span and don't have the patience to read up about Jaggi and make coherent arguments, and asked him to excuse me.

You are contradicting your own statements,

You say you dont have patience researching but you say someone is wrong without proper reading.

You say you dont care about it but you wish something bad happens to someone.

Hope i am clear. Anyways i hope that your learning gets better like you wish.

Just now, lazybugger said:

Spirituality is something that a person grows into, and cannot be forced into.

also for some, they'll never grow into it. Not the end of the world.

It is just one of the ways to understand the world. Not the only one.

Have you guys watched the TV series "The Leftovers"..

The most beautiful tv show ever that touches on these concepts regularly. The ending is amazing too.

Ok, I will watch. Also try to watch sadhguru's videos and his teachings. Please do watch them, they are good. If you feel that they are bad or biased and promoting religion ignore them.

12 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

@3$%@3$%@3$%

10 minutes ago, ravana said:

If you think he used profanity let him do that, why do you have to waste energy crying foul and explaining everyone that he used profanity. Let them understand themselves, i think people have that sense and there is no need for a matured person like you to lose sense explaining them. If you want to explain them explain them nicely.

Brother starting of the thread lo ni posts ki end of the thread lo ni posts ki chala theda vundi if you have realized it or not you are contradicting your own statements

can you please tell me what was it that was contradicting? 

6 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

You are contradicting your own statements,

You say you dont have patience researching but you say someone is wrong without proper reading.

You say you dont care about it but you wish something bad happens to someone.

Hope i am clear. Anyways i hope that your learning gets better like you wish.

there's no contradiction. its only your confusion.

I don't have patience to read about spirituality. I did attend one of his introductory sessions long way back. I wasn't into it. It wasn't for me.

The thing I said he's wrong about is, is the stale way he tries to reach a wider audience. using marketing tactics that corporates do.

This is what I've been saying all through (except in the initial pages where I went a little beserk, and later admitted that they were pointless rants, to you).

anyway, I don't have to read up on Jaggi anymore. Now that I've seen what kind of people Isha produces (from how you argue), I won't have a single good thing to say about it to anyone. Not that Jaggi cares, ofcourse.

May be in the future, when you come up with a spiritual product, try some innovative scaling techniques, than selling it like street hawker, by bribing govt for getting lands at cheap rates.

7 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

can you please tell me what was it that was contradicting? 

What I meant is nuvvu cheppinade nuvvu follow avvochu kada 

If you think lazybugger is not conveying his point in nicely/using profanity, why do you have to waste energy explaining lazy bugger that he used profanity/not conveying his point in nicely. let him understand himself, I think people/lazybugger have that sense and there is no need for a mature person like you to lose sense explaining them. If you want to explain them explain them nicely.

Humanity is starving for new ideas in every frontier.

I certainly have more interest in checking out Aurobindo Ashram for its unique community, or the one near Madanapalle (my mother is from there)

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

there's no contradiction. its only your confusion.

I don't have patience to read about spirituality. I did attend one of his introductory sessions long way back. I wasn't into it. It wasn't for me.

The thing I said he's wrong about is, is the stale way he tries to reach a wider audience. using marketing tactics that corporates do.

This is what I've been saying all through (except in the initial pages where I went a little beserk, and later admitted that they were pointless rants, to you).

anyway, I don't have to read up on Jaggi anymore. Now that I've seen what kind of people Isha produces (from how you argue), I won't have a single good thing to say about it to anyone. Not that Jaggi cares, ofcourse.

May be in the future, when you come up with a spiritual product, try some innovative scaling techniques, than selling it like street hawker, by bribing govt for getting lands at cheap rates.

i  think i had enough of this. Let me take off from here. I wanted not to comment earlier but i thought i would be successful in explaining something and you are finding fault with me. Anyways goodbye.

2 minutes ago, ravana said:

What I meant is nuvvu cheppinade nuvvu follow avvochu kada 

If you think lazybugger is not conveying his point in nicely/using profanity, why do you have to waste energy explaining lazy bugger that he used profanity/not conveying his point in nicely. let him understand himself, I think people/lazybugger have that sense and there is no need for a mature person like you to lose sense explaining them. If you want to explain them explain them nicely.

Its clear he likes Jaggi a lot. 

as a young man, when I first went to his introductory session, even I was mesmerized by his long white beard, and sage like demeanor.

I just wished he taught differential geometry at my graduate school, than whatever he was doing there. @3$%

27 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

@3$%