Rapid Fire Round – Karan Johar with Sadhguru . dedicated to lazybuggger

kiladi bullodu

2 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

i  think i had enough of this. Let me take off from here. I wanted not to comment earlier but i thought i would be successful in explaining something and you are finding fault with me. Anyways goodbye.

S0rry man. Its not my intention to hurt you. but you don't get to call me names without provocation. especially after I admitted that I rant, and asked you to excuse me.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• bambambajooka

• reality

• SANANTONIO

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ravana said:

If you think he used profanity let him do that, why do you have to waste energy crying foul and explaining everyone that he used profanity. Let them understand themselves, i think people have that sense and there is no need for a matured person like you to lose sense explaining them. If you want to explain them explain them nicely.

What I meant is nuvvu cheppinade nuvvu follow avvochu kada 

If you think lazybugger is not conveying his point in nicely/using profanity, why do you have to waste energy explaining lazy bugger that he used profanity/not conveying his point in nicely. let him understand himself, I think people/lazybugger have that sense and there is no need for a mature person like you to lose sense explaining them. If you want to explain them explain them nicely.

As i mentioned earlier there are couple of posts that i felt bad and reacted in a way which i generally dont. I accepted it. I am getting there to accept everything as it is but i am not 100% there yet. I tried to explain nicely and lost cool on couple of occasions and i realized. Anyways thanks for alerting me. I like it.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

S0rry man. Its not my intention to hurt you. but you don't get to call me names without provocation. especially after I admitted that I rant, and asked you to excuse me.

If you have already said that, i am sorry, i might not have read that post. sorry again.

1 minute ago, bambambajooka said:

As i mentioned earlier there are couple of posts that i felt bad and reacted in a way which i generally dont. I accepted it. I am getting there to accept everything as it is but i am not 100% there yet. I tried to explain nicely and lost cool on couple of occasions and i realized. Anyways thanks for alerting me. I like it.

I apologize too. for ranting without 'researching'. bye

The Leftovers is about how, people scream hate lie bullshit their way in life, but in the end they learn to accept their life.

whether one takes the spiritual path, or the path of ranting on a db, the destination is the same. 

:)

8 minutes ago, bambambajooka said:

_-__-__-_

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

The Leftovers is about how, people scream hate lie bullshit their way in life, but in the end they learn to accept their life._-_

whether one takes the spiritual path, or the path of ranting on a db, the destination is the same. @3$%

:)

whatever 'hatred' you sense in my posts won't destroy me. unless I suffer from clinical depression, which I do, but my 'hatred' for the world around me is the same as any man's 'hatred', for people who don't subscribe to his version of morality.

That hatred won't destroy me. Another man/woman with his indifference, discriminatory behaviour and social expulsion can, probably.

that's why comparing me to ISIS was funny. 

On 6/11/2017 at 2:46 PM, lazybugger said:

religious leaders entha simple ga untey, antha baavuntundi. koncham social responsibility untey inka better, but not necessary.

itla deshaani meedha padi thiney edhavalani choosthey assahyam esthundi.

avunu anduke ninnu chusthe naaku assahyam vesthadi